News Archive
Channelings
Etcetera
PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
It's over. Just run for the f*#king hills.

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
mmmmbarium

tagged & banned

PostFri Jan 25, 2008 5:10 am  Reply with quote  

The zetas are full of s!@#
mr. jones

PostFri Jan 25, 2008 7:03 pm  Reply with quote  

I got a laugh out of that! cool!
perverted_introvert

:) PostSat Jan 26, 2008 12:05 am  Reply with quote  

Ah, ah, ah! Watch the language!

Don't trust Zeta, how about Rense?

http://www.rense.com/general63/sorcha.htm

Does anybody know who Sorcha Faal is??? There are many of her writings posted on http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/ most of which are very, very anti-American. I wonder how that website stays on board the internet. I purchased a "book" called "Vanya's Journey", which took 3 months to arrive. I expected it to be a fiction/about a woman's spiritual journey, instead it was a hand/plastic spiral bound "manual" containing only a collection of articles that are posted on the website. Really disappointing.

I then started getting emails from "Sorcha" asking for money:

:) PostSat Jan 26, 2008 1:12 am  Reply with quote  

Don't believe Rense? How about Educate-Yourself?

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/sorchafaalpracticalguidetosurvive07jan06.shtml

Someone sent me yet another 'The Sky is Falling' operetta written by Sorcha Faal ("as reported to her Russian subscribers") which I've re posted below. I'm amazed by the number of people who are sucked in by this rank promoter of doom & gloom anxiety; a fear monger in the fullest sense of the word. Sure, she raises front page concerns and issues, but these "issues" are CREATED and generated by the Illuminati in order to manipulate you into following THEIR scripted agenda-which is to get you to run around in circles in a continuous state of apprehension and insecurity. Don't be mislead by people who attempt to posture themselves as 'fearless reporters', such as Ms. Faal. She and others like her are MINIONS of the Illuminati propaganda apparatus. Use your brains and recognize that these propagandists are trying to sow anxiety, fear, and uncertainty in order to keep you off balance and misdirect you down a rabbit hole brimming with orchestrated terror scenarios, exaggerations, and obfuscations. ..Ken Adachi

:) PostSat Jan 26, 2008 1:14 am  Reply with quote  

Don't believe Educate-Yourself? How about AboveTopSecret?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread304918/pg1

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

On almost a weekly basis some outrageous claim is made in an ATS thread, and usually the topic is centered on the demise of civilization as we know it. Here are some recent threads that are based on Sorcha Faal's "research" and "insight."

Note:. There is no such person as “Sorcha Faal, Russian academic” “Sorcha Faal” is actually David Booth, an American computer programmer “Sorcha” is alleged to be a Russian academic but there is absolutely no record of anyone with such a name in Russian academia. These periodic eruptions have absolutely no basis in any kind of fact or reality and are typical of the nonsense bespangling the internet. These reports, however, have a good deal of entertainment value. This idiocy is almost as funny as the Scientology cult babblings. Ed.

tagged & banned

PostSat Jan 26, 2008 7:20 am  Reply with quote  

PI, wtf are you rambling about .....
perverted_introvert

Riposte PostSat Jan 26, 2008 4:50 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
The zetas are full of s!@#

tagged

It's hard to find, free honest press PostTue Feb 26, 2008 1:08 pm  Reply with quote  

We have to go with what we have, all these alternate sources are more likely to present the news than the mass media alphabet organizations. You certainly can't get them to cover anything worth while, what do they cover for you? Hollywood hos that are unfit to be an example for your children. Push you the latest pro side of some psyop. For the most part even the tabloids have more to offer, at least you can get your men in black report from them.

Did you like that last one? It has as much merit as the coverage of the Republicracts. Do you see anyone running that could even run a daycare?

Chemical violations, 395,000
Industrial agricultural clean water act violations, 3,820,000
industrial agricultural clean air violations, 1,270,000
toxic waste, 795,000
medical waste, 956,000
metal poisoning, 5,040,000
ship lost cargo, 9,100,000
oil disaster, 53,800,000
slurry sludge spill, 120,000
radioactive emission, 5,190,000
toxic fuel additives, 3,590,000
industrial hormones, 3,590,000
biological waste, 23,500,000
disease spreading, 93,100,000

There is a problem here. This data doesn't include political policies that destroy the land like mountain top coal gutting. All for the rich, you know the ones not paying taxes.

Issues these politicians should be concerned about,

police violence, usa, 25,700,000 , world 142,000,000
medicine related deaths, 20,800,000
civil rights violation, 61,000,000
#uninsured Americans 41%
mortgage failures, 5,480,000
economic failure, 22,900,000
illegal laws, 21,000,000
monopolies usa corporate commercial industrial, 946,000
rage hate mental depression, 376,000
home owners American dream dead, 5,850,000
failing education in America 82,200,000
falling wages raising prices, 6,590,000
worthless politicians usa, 1,850,000
corrupt government usa, 13,200,000

Have those clowns running for president addressed half this list? Look at the numbers this isn't (one person slipped through the cracks), this is democracy failing because capitalism took over, and there is nothing communistic about that statement.

PostTue Mar 04, 2008 6:48 pm  Reply with quote  

Bye-bye dollar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEil6YyaWKY

tagged

We have duties PostMon Mar 10, 2008 4:10 am  Reply with quote  

We can't hide here in the United States, we have to speak out. The constitution and the country will survive, the present Republicrat situation might not but the country will. They will claim no air superiority here, we know were every last fuel depot is, they need to back down and do right. Their main problem right now is they can't scare the people with their mass media campaign. And the people aren't going to buy any emergency crap either. We watched them in New Orleans and after the crisis was over they moved in to terrorize the citizens. After the storm is over it's over. The people were going around gathering up gold and money so the government descended on them and tried to feed the rest of the country the baloney they spouted through the alphabet channels. Looting, they were picking up some abandon crap. More power to them, we know exactly what was behind the crap they pulled. While they robbed Fort Knox they just couldn't let that young guy grab a little gold chain to sport around his neck. We know exactly what they are and if they continue the path they are on after the aftermath we can hold another election. This one will have some dirty tired working guys we find walking home in it that haven't got a car because they can't afford one. They'll come from all over the country and I guarantee you they will represent the American citizen better.

PostFri May 09, 2008 12:13 pm  Reply with quote  

I was thinking of this scenerio. Idea
Take like $8 worth of pennies. and toss them on the ground; Spread them around like when seeding a lawn. Do this in a public place. on a paved parking lot let's say.
Now lay back and watch. Shocked
It is my contention that no one will pick up the money.
They may start to; but reality will set in and then they will give it up.
Be sure to bring cleanup tools as it really would be littering. Rolling Eyes
A charge for littering pennies Question
Now that would raise some eyebrows Exclamation
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
stitcherman

Cooper thieves ransack foreclosed houses PostTue May 13, 2008 10:32 am  Reply with quote  

Cooper thieves ransack foreclosed houses
http://www.necn.com/Boston/New-England/Cooper-thieves-ransack-foreclosed-houses/1210643955.html
The city of Lawrence has now begun reviewing scrap yard surveillance video to help make arrests, and they have a mayoral task force just to prevent such thefts. They meet every week, track foreclosed homes, patrol neighborhoods and inspect the houses regularly.

Lawrence has no choice. It has the third highest number of foreclosures.
Past the broken-in back door, in the basement, the signs of hurried unwanted visitors are everywhere. The floor strewn with insulation, a hastily torn up stovetop, a smashed bathroom wall and…missing copper pipes. The multi-family home has become victim to the latest trend...copper theft.
There is a 7 minute video really well done. Shocked
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
stitcherman

world plunges into the heart of the global systemic crisis PostFri Jun 20, 2008 12:09 pm  Reply with quote  

Global financial system: An impossible requirement – placing Washington under international trusteeship – provokes the system's break
The world plunges into the heart of the global systemic crisis

http://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-26-is-available%21-LEAP-E2020-Summer-2008-Alert-July-December-2008-The-world-plunges-into-the-heart-of-the-global_a1800.html
Indeed, our team is now convinced that this period will consist for the whole world in a major plunge into the heart of the phase of impact of the global systemic crisis. The upcoming six months are in fact the core of the unfolding crisis. The troubles met in the past six months were mere harbingers.

The return to a “strong Dollar” is a bit like the « liberation of Iraq » : wishful thinking turning into a nightmare.

As a matter of fact, if Washington really intended to stabilise the Dollar or, more ambitiously, to push it up against the other currencies, there would only be one way (5), in two parts: raising significantly the Fed's interest rates, and lowering drastically the pace of money printing. But if the government decided to implement this type of policy, the US economy (both real and financial) stops dead a few weeks after : the real estate market falls to zero by lack of affordable credit and as a result of soaring interests on Adjustable Rate Mortgage loans, consumption becomes negative (i.e. shrinks back each month), corporate failures multiply exponentially, Wall Street collapses under the burden of innumerable debts and succumbs to the instantaneous implosion of the CDS market due to counterparties default...

END OF QUOTE
Analists always mention the adjustable rate mortgages I do not think that makes any difference due to the low number of them. The manurfacturing base being gone; thats the big one.
My Gramma born in 1900 always said "The next depression is gonna make the last one look like a cakewalk." She always maintained through the apollo years that the moon landings were all fake. The knowledge of our ancestors have been destroyed by repetition of lies.
The real reason for the massive amount of black suited police in america will soon rear up his ugly head.
When the elites keep repeating that "The war is going just fine and "we" are winning. "They" are not lying.
Here is their home page http://www.leap2020.eu/ The annual subscription price is worth noticing.
Here is another peek into what is probably headed our way in one form or another.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/15/AR2008061501867.html?hpid=topnews
Soon it will be another vacancy among the abandoned businesses and for-rent signs on an avenue whose decline illustrates the corrosive and mushrooming effect of drug violence on Mexico's legal economy.

Daylight gun battles, beheadings and kidnappings have scared away tourists, forced layoffs and turned some areas of once-vibrant Mexican border cities into virtual ghost towns. The drug wars, which have killed more than 6,000 people in the past 2 1/2 years, have accelerated a decline that merchants also blame on the U.S. economic slowdown and delays at the border because of increased enforcement.

In Tijuana, where at least 200 people have been killed in drug violence this year, merchants say tourism is down as much as 90 percent compared with 2005,
PAK

PostFri Jun 20, 2008 1:11 pm  Reply with quote  

Excellent Link Stitcherman. I am posting another article from the original link.

http://www.bankingtimes.co.uk/09062008-central-bank-body-warns-of-great-depression/

June 9, 2008
Central bank body warns of Great Depression
by Gill Montia

Story link: Central bank body warns of Great Depression

The Bank for International Settlements (BIS), the organisation that fosters cooperation between central banks, has warned that the credit crisis could lead world economies into a crash on a scale not seen since the 1930s.

In its latest quarterly report, the body points out that the Great Depression of the 1930s was not foreseen and that commentators on the financial turmoil, instigated by the US sub-prime mortgage crisis, may not have grasped the level of exposure that lies at its heart.

According to the BIS, complex credit instruments, a strong appetite for risk, rising levels of household debt and long-term imbalances in the world currency system, all form part of the loose monetarist policy that could result in another Great Depression.

The report points out that between March and May of this year, interbank lending continued to show signs of extreme stress and that this could be set to continue well into the future.

It also raises concerns about the Chinese economy and questions whether China may be repeating mistakes made by Japan, with its so called bubble economy of the late 1980s.

EDITORS NOTE: Quite a few comments have been made that there is no direct reference to the Great Depression in this month’s BIS report.

While this is strictly true, BIS warned in June 2007 - just before the Credit Crunch really hit - that the global economy was vulnerable to a major economic set-back because of extraordinary exposure to collateralized credit.

BIS directly made references to the 1930’s as an example of a similarly serious credit bubble, and this month’s BIS report describes the conditions of this being lived out.

So, to be pedantic, the warning “BIS warns of Great Depression” is actually a year old already. What BIS discusses now is the fragility of existing conditions of the fall-out from a massive credit bubble bursting - which has already been made clear across their reports historically can be similarly referenced to the 1930’s, though stated in a typically conservative and non-alarmist language.

Even what optimism BIS had about a weak recovery to the end of May 2008 have been dashed by extreme shorting of financial stocks across the US and UK - Lehman Brothers, HBOS, and property developers such as Barratts, have all taken extreme beatings in June 2008.

So back to the headline - BIS have indeed already warned of repeat of conditions that could be as extreme as the Great Depression, and are now describing that process as we move through it.

In the meantime, unemployment is already on the rise on both sides of the pond, and the analogy some people have concerns about I’m afraid is still salient.

- Brian Turner, Editor, Banking Times.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
stitcherman

Something Big is Going On PostFri Jul 04, 2008 11:36 am  Reply with quote  

Something Big is Going On
The following statement is written by Congressman Paul about the pending financial disaster.
I’m convinced the time is now upon us that some Big Events are about to occur. These fast-approaching events will not go unnoticed.
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=115