Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Lou banned????WTF??

Chemtrail Central > Admin Desk

Author Thread
CDsNuTz

Lou banned????WTF?? PostSat Nov 24, 2007 5:25 pm  Reply with quote  

Lou got banned before FUIwontdoblahblah did??... WHAT A JOKE THIS PLACE HAS BECOME..

Starman you're the biggest joke in this place.. Does everyone know you were banned as well a couple of years back??, when all this $#@#! started.. You had to BEG your way back in and only after all the admins that banned you had left..I can't believe you banned Lou and haven't banned socrates (FUI).. I can't believe Increase is putting up with this s!@#..I can't believe what a complete joke this place has become.. I'm blown away they let starman admin..

I'm sure I'll get "TAGGED" for this post, Hell ban me for all I care. The Last time I posted here was probably 2 yrs ago, Last time I read anything in this s!@# hole was 6 months ago..

I just felt I needed to express my thoughts about what an Idiot dolt starman is, and how he is no better then socrates himself. Hell lately I've gotten the Impression starman and soc were one and the same..

And for you Increase if you don't do anything about this and stand up for Lou then you've grown to be no better then the freaks we've been fighting against..

Re: Lou banned????WTF?? PostSun Nov 25, 2007 12:33 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by CDsNuTz
Lou got banned before FUIwontdoblahblah did??... WHAT A JOKE THIS PLACE HAS BECOME..

Starman you're the biggest joke in this place.. Does everyone know you were banned as well a couple of years back??, when all this $#@#! started.. You had to BEG your way back in and only after all the admins that banned you had left..I can't believe you banned Lou and haven't banned socrates (FUI).. I can't believe Increase is putting up with this s!@#..I can't believe what a complete joke this place has become.. I'm blown away they let starman admin..

I'm sure I'll get "TAGGED" for this post, Hell ban me for all I care. The Last time I posted here was probably 2 yrs ago, Last time I read anything in this s!@# hole was 6 months ago..

I just felt I needed to express my thoughts about what an Idiot dolt starman is, and how he is no better then socrates himself. Hell lately I've gotten the Impression starman and soc were one and the same..

And for you Increase if you don't do anything about this and stand up for Lou then you've grown to be no better then the freaks we've been fighting against..

CDsNuTz,
The reason Lou was banned was because he was in here probably all night deleting all his previous post from this site, replacing them with his now singular post...

quote:

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

This is the real joke and psychological BS that has been going on.
As far as these other two named characters are concerned, we have been trying to deal with them as well, with no help from Lou.
I can tell you, I have Personal Messages from Lou stating how he thought this new tagging policy was a good thing and that he thought he should have been tagged himself for all the BS, but he was not.

You are free to think of me anyway you like CDsNuTs, compare me if you like to whomever you chose, but it sounds to me like your the one who has a similar tone to someone else. And if you think this site is a "S!@! hole", why come in here now with your look what they did to Lou garbage?
As far as giving you a "tagged" title goes, I am going to warn you about the foul language you use in your post, we are trying to keep this site free from abusive language which does offend some respectable visitors. Please curb the tongue, it doesn't improve one's post or lend it more credibility, final warning.

The reason I was banned was because of all the BS that was happening here, and I was not the cause or source of it, I just got here at a bad time in the history of this site. So please don't continue with your lies about me "begging" to come back, I was invited back by Thermit.
Anyway, from the "dolt"...
starman1
increase 1776

PostSun Nov 25, 2007 1:39 am  Reply with quote  

quote:

NuTz, You know me better than that.My plate is so full,CTC get's about 5 mins.of my attention on the average day.Since June 30th,I sold my home of 15 years to avoid foreclosure,moved twice,working almost 40 hrs. a week,tore the cartilage in my left knee,and that's the short list.Nobody talked to me about banning anyone,or starting the tag crap.
Jeanie

PostSun Nov 25, 2007 8:24 pm  Reply with quote  

Yes Increase your plate is surely full, hope you find a place to live that exceeds the one you lost.

Thought I'd throw my two sense in about Lou being banned and that is, we lost one of our most informed and valuable posters. Hope he returns soon, he had my vote of confidence...
starman1

PostMon Nov 26, 2007 1:52 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Thought I'd throw my two sense in about Lou being banned and that is, we lost one of our most informed and valuable posters. Hope he returns soon, he had my vote of confidence...

Hello Jeanie,
I have to say that dismissing Lou was not something I wanted to do, but he deleted all his previous post and that is not of any value now. It is quite frustrating to say the least because withouy any of his post it is harder to read between the lines for those who were not here to witeness what has been transpiring, and now one cannot even back up an argument for or against him here on site. I know he knew what he was doing when he did it, and so I must assume he has either decided to bail out, or he is having some other issue's that have caused him to act out in this way. For what it's worth I am sorry I had to ban him, but he had already forced the issue with his actions prior to his being banned. In his last PM to me he said he was outa here, just after a PM telling me what a great idea the new "tag" system was, and how good he thought it was working with so and so and whatever, and apologies for his previous behavior with respect to them. So, my guess is there is more to this whole thing, then what appears on the surface. I wish him the best, and I know he knows where the door is. I am living proof that being banned here is not necessarily the end of being a valuable and contributing member of this community.
perverted_introvert

Cool PostMon Nov 26, 2007 2:31 am  Reply with quote  

It's cool that you have kind words for him still, Starman.

It's definitely been freaky here lately, frankly I'm not sure who to trust. I hope it doesn't have too much of a chilling effect. I still think you guys were right to start tagging people. I know firsthand that it's easy to get heated about these topics, and I've been learning from other people's mistakes. I'll try to keep the posts to a minimum.

I can't speak for anyone else, but you guys have always treated me fairly and let me know where I stand.

tagged & banned

May41970 Was Banned For No Good Reason PostMon Nov 26, 2007 10:02 am  Reply with quote  

Myself and may41970 have been harrassed at this website for months. Today the two of us finally spoke for the first time on the phone. He is definitely from Taiwan. If one looks through all of his posts, they will see that there was no reason for him to be banned. All he did was ask why he was tagged, so that he could understand what he allegedly did wrong.

I find it beyond belief that anyone could defend "Lou Aubuchont" after he has been cyber stalking myself and may41970 at this forum. I have taken screen shots and have secured the proof. There were a number of times when Increase1776 kept attacking him for his username and insinuating that he is an alcoholic.

"Lou Aubuchont" was out of control with the attacks against us. Myself and may41970, however, did not respond in any way that could be construed as bannable offenses. I am not sure what the laws are for cyber stalking, but I am seriously considering checking out if there are any recourses available. I do not believe in lawsuits. The readers can look at may41970's posts and see that he did nothing wrong to be banned. I have kept my mouth shut until now, because obviously I am now the next one to go for simply standing up for my rights to free speech and the right to not be verbally assaulted and slandered.

If "Lou Aubuchont" really cared about chemtrails awareness, he never would have deleted all of his posts. That in itself is a sign that there is something fishy about this "Louis Aubuchont" and his relationship to the chemtrails issue. I will take a screen shot of this post. I have already done so with the new thread I started which raised even further concerns about "Lou's" associate, William Thomas. If you go ahead and ban me like you have done to may41970, you may want to explain to Mark Steadham why you have created the potential for legal problems.

Again, I am not one for lawsuits in general, but if you are going to support the emotional torture that "Louis Aubuchont" directed towards myself and my friend may41970, and if you now decide to ban me for no reason also simply for standing up for my rights to free speech, then this will go beyond some usernames like Starman1 and Increase1776, and I will see what can be done legally as regards to Mark Steadham. I have written him four letters which have also been saved. If you can get in contact with him, I advise you to do so.

Or just go ahead and ban me for no reason like you did to may41970 and forever tarnish this forum as having zero credibility and leave the potential for legal repercussions for the cyber stalking that you have allowed.

PostMon Nov 26, 2007 11:54 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
There were a number of times when Increase1776 kept attacking him for his username and insinuating that he is an alcoholic.

Show me when and where, and do it in your next post.That is a crock. Sounds like you are threatening the moderators and web site owner to me.Tag your it.
starman1

Re: May41970 Was Banned For No Good Reason PostMon Nov 26, 2007 5:04 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe
Myself and may41970 have been harrassed at this website for months. Today the two of us finally spoke for the first time on the phone. He is definitely from Taiwan. If one looks through all of his posts, they will see that there was no reason for him to be banned. All he did was ask why he was tagged, so that he could understand what he allegedly did wrong.

I find it beyond belief that anyone could defend "Lou Aubuchont" after he has been cyber stalking myself and may41970 at this forum. I have taken screen shots and have secured the proof. There were a number of times when Increase1776 kept attacking him for his username and insinuating that he is an alcoholic.

"Lou Aubuchont" was out of control with the attacks against us. Myself and may41970, however, did not respond in any way that could be construed as bannable offenses. I am not sure what the laws are for cyber stalking, but I am seriously considering checking out if there are any recourses available. I do not believe in lawsuits. The readers can look at may41970's posts and see that he did nothing wrong to be banned. I have kept my mouth shut until now, because obviously I am now the next one to go for simply standing up for my rights to free speech and the right to not be verbally assaulted and slandered.

If "Lou Aubuchont" really cared about chemtrails awareness, he never would have deleted all of his posts. That in itself is a sign that there is something fishy about this "Louis Aubuchont" and his relationship to the chemtrails issue. I will take a screen shot of this post. I have already done so with the new thread I started which raised even further concerns about "Lou's" associate, William Thomas. If you go ahead and ban me like you have done to may41970, you may want to explain to Mark Steadham why you have created the potential for legal problems.

Again, I am not one for lawsuits in general, but if you are going to support the emotional torture that "Louis Aubuchont" directed towards myself and my friend may41970, and if you now decide to ban me for no reason also simply for standing up for my rights to free speech, then this will go beyond some usernames like Starman1 and Increase1776, and I will see what can be done legally as regards to Mark Steadham. I have written him four letters which have also been saved. If you can get in contact with him, I advise you to do so.

Or just go ahead and ban me for no reason like you did to may41970 and forever tarnish this forum as having zero credibility and leave the potential for legal repercussions for the cyber stalking that you have allowed.

I decided to quote you before you did any further editing to this post.
You must be in your left brain thinking all this garbage up, you are all over the web with it, you talk like this saga with you and Lou just began or that it began here, lets see last year at gastro's you guys were the best of bud's, over at DBS you entertain the crowd their as well, hell what am I thinking even entertaining your trash. How could you not want to be banned from the web site you call the "kookiest", let the record show who ever this guy really is, he is the most notorious character in the "Chemtrail Awareness Movement". You have some claim to fame, maybe you can assemble all of your characters into one big book, then make a movie, I know call it "all airplanes are in the sky". Why don't you organize a "chemtrail march" on Washington, that would be really big, then we can all say "hey we knew that guy when". Give us a break dude, motley crew did a better job of stealing fame on the backs of others, but at least they were entertaining. FUI the FAKE soul brother, right about now, the FAKE soul brother, FUI the FAKE soul brother, right about now, cant you just here them chanting. The guy who brought down the chemtrail perps single handedly with his amazing keyboard stroke's. I can hear your lawyer now.
Hey have him call my people, maybe we can do lunch. FUI/socrates/jeff reynolds/etc/etc/etc/etc... I can imagine a jury trying to keep up with all your multiple's and trying to keep a straight face through deliberation.
All you have been is a distraction to the "movement" you so eloquently claim to represent, you undo any credit you deserve because of the negative behavior you display chasing yourselves around, now cut and paste that. By the way the screen shots are nice...
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

PostMon Nov 26, 2007 7:39 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by increase 1776

quote:
There were a number of times when Increase1776 kept attacking him for his username and insinuating that he is an alcoholic.

Show me when and where, and do it in your next post.That is a crock. Sounds like you are threatening the moderators and web site owner to me.Tag your it.

Unlike yourself, I play fair. Anyone can look through either my posts or may41970's and see that we were anything but disruptors. Not once at this website did we respond to the cyber gang stalking with anything but reasoned thought.

I am willing to give Thermit the benefit of the doubt. I spoke withh his sister-in-law the other day. She was very nice and heard me out. Now I see that Mr. Steadham has read my pm's and seems to be trying to take time out of his busy schedule to figure out what is going on here.

Not only will I show that you trolled may41970 on multiple occasions, it will also be shown that you allowed a "Louis Aubuchont" to spam this board for the last months with the most disgusting, bannable posts. Again, anyone can go through my posts and may41970's. They will find nothing in our posts warranting being "tagged" or banned. Thanks to the screenshots, it will be shown that the moderators here allowed someone alleged as being a "Louis Aubuchont" in real life to spam incredible amounts of psychological torture on ourselves, all with the blessings of the moderator team here. The only reason Lou was banned was because he deleted all of his posts. You had to ban him for that.

The only reason I haven't been banned is because I have posted too many good chemtrail threads the last months and have posted nothing disruptive. May41970 got banned simply for asking why he was "tagged." But I can prove that a "Louis Aubuchont" was spamming this board with vile directed against ourselves, and that the moderating team stood behind "Lou" while the gag order was placed on myself and may41970.

Last night I posted an important thread on the Will Thomas/Terry Stewart story. It turns out that Terry Stewart never spoke with military personnel about chemtrails or contrails. I have never seen any retraction or clarification made by Will Thomas, Whitley Strieber, or the Vancouver Courier. Maybe they all feel the word alleged takes them off the hook. I call it for what it is: a hoax propped up by hacks and shills. The thread was put in the main chemtrails section. Like a previous important chemtrail thread I made a while back, this one was also moved to freeform.

The Terry Stewart Story Has Been Confirmed As A Hoax
http://chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread12755.html

Why is this relevant?

Will Thomas was involved in another story concerning "Louis Aubuchont" and "Deep Sky." That story also has many holes and many unanswered questions. That story also appears to be a hoax.

Will Thomas, Lou Aubuchont, and S.T. Brendt
http://allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=22&start=0

WILL THOMAS BUSTED!
http://allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=56

Now before I respond to Increase1776's request to back up my comment, here is a link documenting the insane amount of spam that "Louis Aubuchont" thought he could simply delete from this place. "Louis Aubuchont" was committing psychological torture against myself and may41970 at this website for the last months. Neither myself nor May41970 returned the vitriole here. Again, anyone can read through our posts at CTC and see that we have been taking the high road.

You see, this is not a bluff. I am definitely not scared of going public. I may not think lawsuits are the way to go, but if Thermit cannot make right by this, I will have to see what my options are. Here is the proof that "Louis Aubuchont" was an out of control, frothing lunatic who was being allowed by the moderator staff here to psychologically torture us. Myself and may41970 were not allowed the same opportunity to respond. And how could we? And why would we? This was not a 50-50 fight at CTC between ourselves and Louis Aubuchont, if that is even a real name. This was about Lou cyberstalking us and having the support of Chemtrail Central to continue with such abusive behaviour.

"Lou {AnnAngryBitch} Aubuchont" Banned From CTC
http://allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?p=1126#1126

Ok. So Increase1776 wants to play dumb as regards to his constant abusing of his moderator privileges here? He wants to deny that he harrassed may41970 about his username, that he insinuated that may41970 has a drinking problem? You asked for it, and here it is. Please keep in mind that I could post more than I am about to, but this should be sufficient. I hope you're paying close attention to this Thermit. The credibility of your website is hovering towards 0% right now.

Why did we want the CTC Changes threads in public sight?
Because they backed what myself and may41970 have been saying about the evolution of the chemtrail forums. I am a humble person, despite what others may think. My mom died in June 2006, and that point I simply devoted myself to being a major, chemtrails poster. I did not want to reinvent the wheel. I did look for the veteran presence.

Myself and may41970 hit it off because we both had an interest in natvocates and the rendon group. We were both also getting flustered by the excessive amounts of tinfoil and annoying closed-minded debuking here. Then I started to read the CTC Changes threads. I started to look into the history of the chemtrail forums. About a month or so after joining here, myself and may41970 were invited by Gastronamus to join the Gastronamus Cafe. Another friend I made here, Crystalrose, she simply gave up and stopped posting after simply getting annoyed with the level of posts here. Later on we would hook up again. We are friends to this day.

Anyways, I went to Gastronamus Cafe and hit it off big with Swampgas. Gastronamus would soon surpass Megasprayer in relevance. I would make around 800 posts, mostly on the actual chemtrails. It is a complex issue, and with all the disinfo flying around, it can be very difficult to figure out.

Myself and Increase1776 had a big fight. We were never able to patch it up. I would soon realise that et in Arcadia ego, Big Bunny, Chem11, Halva, Deborah and others were not as they seem. Even Mark Steadham turned out to be minimizing the amounts of chemtrailing going on. It'd take some work, but he made a post once saying that most of what we are seeing are contrails. Halva was just going off-topic practically every thread. Arcadia ego was kind of saying that most of what we are seeing is supersaturated ice. As for the Megasprayer crowd, I now refer to them as debunkers in chemmie clothes. They astroturf that every plane is a defacto spray plane. However, in the last months I have found rare video from Skywatch of youtube and a few others showing chemjunk coming directly out of aircraft.

Anyways, there has been a major cyber stalking campaign against myself and may41970. There have been fake socrates making spam posts in my name. There was incredible amounts of vitriole and spam against us being posted at the presently shut down wrh unofficial forum.

I am sorry, but there has been a script in place to portray chemtrails as kooky. You have crazy believers, closed-minded debunkers, and debunkers in chemmie clothes. I am one person and have always been one person. I have never hidden that I have posted here as FUI, Paulo Freire at a fruitcake website named BreakforNews, or as socrates and socratic truths at democratic underground.

I am not saying CTC is responsible for the other cyber stalking. But I most certainly am accusing CTC of complicity with the abuse heaped on us by a "Lou Aubuchont" and supported and allowed by the moderators here.

I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt Mark Steadham. I spoke with your sister-in-law. I want to believe that your alibi is sound, that this was your first website, that you are very busy, and that you just got in over your head as regards to CTC, that you never realised or understood the responsibility of having the #1 search engine result for chemtrails.

I don't want to think you are in on the chemtrails are kooky scam, Thermit. But I am telling you sincerely that this abuse has gone on for too long, and unfortunately, it is in your name. I am not into lawsuits. It is a last case scenario. I am not even sure how the law applies with the internet and stalking and psychological torture. If you make this right Thermit, I will forgive you. Neither of these moderators deserve to be here. They have effectively chilled free speech and supported a frothing, nasty person alleged to be a "Louis Aubuchont."

I'm looking for you to clean this up Thermit.
You may be busy with the other stuff, but you own this place.
And I did think your sister-in-law was nice and sincere.

PostMon Nov 26, 2007 8:34 pm  Reply with quote  

I have taken your advice, and followed your example as an admin on a web site, congradulations, and I won't quote you on your site, but you now have nothing to be jealous of. You have achieved your wish, and you will no longer have your post from here forward, affilliated with this site.
Good luck with your continued efforts, and good-bye to you as well from CTC...
starman1
starman1

PostMon Nov 26, 2007 9:58 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

http://debatebothsides.com/showthread.php?t=58358

Jeff Reynolds
Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2006

Re: Concrete Proof that Chemtrail Central is a Disinfo Palace
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/foru...56.html#106356
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just made my last post ever to the disinformation palace known as Chemtrail Central.

Last edited by Jeff Reynolds : 05-13-2007 at 01:00 AM.

Now this is a real statement. Jeff Reynolds aka FUI aka socrate's aka etc. etc. etc.

Let the official record show that this individual has for quite some time now been antagonizing individuals on this site and via alternative sites across the web. It is a well known fact that he believes this site to be as he calls it "kooky" and "fake", full of "fake believing" "tinfoil" "asshat", "co-intel pro", "psy-op" "strawmen" and a bunch of other internet-chem-speak-terms I can't even begin to or want to remember. His behavior along with others has been tolerated until recently here on this forum for some time now. New policy's warning individuals of inappropriate forum behaviors have been initiated and imposed to no avail. So then, for the benefit of this community and by way of majority request, I have officially banned him.
This is not an effort to curb anyone's right to free speech, contrary to his accusation's, it is an attempt to move this forum forward void of those who wish to deliberately divide and create division for the purpose's of just that, division.
Hopefully, these steps will aide in creating a more positive format for those wishing to participate in the forums here at CTC.
increase 1776

PostTue Nov 27, 2007 1:22 am  Reply with quote  

All those screen shots and no mention or proof that I accused Lou of being a drunk.That was all I was asking for ,but things worked out pretty good. Wink
CDsNuTz

Re: Lou banned????WTF?? PostWed Nov 28, 2007 3:37 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by CDsNuTz

Sorry Increase, I should have known you had nothing to do with this, or that you would have stood by and let this happen.. Again I am really am sorry.. I'll PM you my email, If you need anything let me know...

Starman, I don't buy your story for a minute about why you banned Lou, Who in their right mind bans a person for deleting their own posts? Although It did make for a nice laugh, only one though..

You've been protecting FUI/may for quite some time now.. And yes timing is everything, funny that you showed up at the pinnacle of debunker intrusions at CTC, right after someone hacked the site. You and mop just happen to show up at the same time with your smart ass comments and think all will be forgiven, HA....

This place used to have some incredible Information until the hack and It's never been the same since, I used to sit and read for hours. Now nothing of any real value gets posted, It's all gibberish keeping people going in circles..Jeffie boy is half right about what he says, To bad he's made such an ass out of himself and nobody will ever take him seriously..

Don't worry about tagging me as I won't be posting again, I just had to say I was sorry to Increase, PEACE BRO...

T