Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Neil Slade demonstrating cloud busting using visual ray

Chemtrail Central > CT Science

Author Thread
visual ray wizard

Neil Slade demonstrating cloud busting using visual ray PostWed Dec 05, 2007 1:26 am  Reply with quote  

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fmj9kP6RQxA

http://www.neilslade.com/art/Brain/chap1.html

Click your amygdala forward.

This sends energy all the way through your brain.

Transcendence is "in" your frontal lobes.

The frontal lobes are the most advanced part of your brain. The frontal lobes are that part of your brain responsible for creativity, logic, intuition, new problem solving, synthesis of ideas, imagination, concepts of time, and planning.

By clicking your amygdala forward, you cause electro-chemical activity to occur from the base of your brain all the way through to the most advanced part of your brain, the frontal lobes.

Clicking your amygdala forward, self-stimulating the front portion of your amygdala, causes automatic sensations of pleasure and peace of mind. Why? Nature has created the brain to REWARD the kind of thinking that enhances survival.

PostWed Dec 05, 2007 12:28 pm  Reply with quote  

i would like to comment on the utube vieo at the top.
if you watch the video all the other clouds disappear as well as the one that he is "making" disappear.
i ran into this in the mid 1980's. cummilus clouds appear and disappear on there own. it is not mind magic . try it yourself.
please do not fall into this rabbit hole. it goes nowhere. life is to short. been there , done that.
this wild "new age stuff" has been set up by our CON-Troll-ers to catch anyone with an open mind and send them into more MAN-u-FACTured "reality".

stitcherman
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
visual ray wizard

I just read your rebuttal to the post I made many months ago PostSun Oct 04, 2009 2:53 pm  Reply with quote  

I find it interesting that you (the pot) are calling the kettle black.

"this wild "new age stuff" has been set up by our CON-Troll-ers to catch anyone with an open mind and send them into more MAN-u-FACTured "reality". "

What kind of proof would you require to be more open minded about the subject matter that Slade is discussing? My youngest can do this in our b ack yard so it is not all that crazy. I have lots of videos of this phenomena and it is by no means a fariy tale.

A person can interact with a chem trail in the very same manner and draw down the orgone potential in a very specific area thus allowing the particles to loose their adhesion. They will then naturally dissipate when before they would not. I would not recommend interfering with them though since for very action there is a cooresponding reaction some where else.

My personal research has led me to believe that a majority of the activity we see in the skies is related to weather control and moving HP and LP in order to control the direction of rain fronts. Remember that when large areas of the sky are sprayed they not only create a cooling effect UNDER the area that is targeted but also create heating OVER the area targeted thus you can expand or contract the upper atmosphere which effects how weather patterns will be steered. FYI

Just observe the skies one day prior to forecated rain and you will see many trails being laid to form a path for the rain that is to follow. Lots of spraying occurs at sunrise and sunset when the angle of the sun allows for maximum deflection of solar heating.

New George Clooney movie depicts "cloud busting" a PostTue Oct 20, 2009 2:14 am  Reply with quote  

a various assortment of mental "mind over matter" topics.

The movie is called "THE MEN WHO STARE AT GOATS"

The first time I saw the trailer I just laughted profusely!

http://www.themenwhostareatgoatsmovie.com/#home

There was or is a First Earth Battalion that is engaged in remote viewing and various mind over matter type engagements.

The documentary proved the impact of the counterculture of the 1960s and 1970s on the US military. The founder of the unit, Lieutenant Colonel Jim Channon, had returned from Vietnam determined to find non-violent means of waging war. He came up with the First Earth Battalion, a force that would carry lambs, wear monks' hoods and play soothing music to the enemy through loudspeakers.

By the way the cloud busting thing is for real and yes it is possible to interact with incoming cold fronts that are being sprayed and effect weather many hundreds of miles away as a result. Hurricane Wilma proved that in my mind and backed up radar and map loops in comparison to the computer model projections confirmed the results.