News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
A Mystery...

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread

tagged & banned

A Mystery... PostThu Dec 06, 2007 2:57 am  Reply with quote  

I said back on Nov 22,2007 that I believed the US Govt and in particular the US Commerce department had their finger on the weather computer model outputs in an attempt to artifically drive down natural gas prices. The models seemed extremely warmed bias. Last Wednesday the model had Baltimore in the 80's for this past Monday. It never even came close. Again for this weekend the National Weather Service and the Weather Channel are hyping up this big eastern US warm up... Really? Did they not see the arctic airmass advancing eastward? Kinda makes you wonder...?
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Another Weather Mystery??? PostThu Dec 06, 2007 8:18 pm  Reply with quote  

If you can check out the radar loop for Iowa from around 12pm central time to now. The storm is approaching the Quad cities around davenport now. We are expecting 2-4 inches mainly between 3pm - 6pm. But the strangest thing is happening. It looks as if the storm is being stopped from something (maybe chemtrails?) and forming an arch around the area from Cedar Rapids all the way down thru Burlington and into Illinois. I have noticed this happening at other times from rainstorms in summer but never something like this in the winter. And never such a large area covered.

Please let me know what you think of this. I think it is very very strange.

tagged & banned

PostFri Dec 07, 2007 4:54 am  Reply with quote  

Sorry but I did not get this in time to give you a synopsis of what was occuring over Iowa at that time. I can tell you that there is an upper level located over Southerm Minnesota. Winds rotate counter-clockwise around an upper level low. All of the energy needed to produce the precipitation is aloft so the features do not show up on a surface map. Aloft there is a warm front moving northward creating an area of precipiation over Missouri,Illnois, Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. The upper level low is pulling moisture from that zone over Wisconsin and Michigan. It appears you may have been caught within the dry slot of the upper level low. The forecast models have handled this storm extremely poorly. They don't even have the precip across Kentucky. Most of the chemtrail action today appears to have been across Southern Missouri, Kentucky, Arkansas and Oklahoma.

On the arctic airmass front. It appears that the meteorological community has forgotten that this is December and not August. The Bermuda high has much less influence over a very cold arctic air mass in December vs August. Get ready for more "changable" weather. The US Commerce department has other plans than your safety or your own personal economic situation.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Noreaster on the way to New England PostFri Dec 14, 2007 2:07 pm  Reply with quote  

Fri. 12/14: One foot of snow in my yard, luv it !!! Noreaster to hit us around midnight Saturday and will last throughout Sunday, luv it !!!

Wondering if "THEY" have as much control as we think they do OR is it all orchestrated? Weatherman what do you think ??? Cool

tagged & banned

PostSat Dec 15, 2007 3:47 am  Reply with quote  

They were sure watching me over at the debunkers board. I hit everything to the T except that the USAF sprayed heavily across the Southern Plains and Mexico during the past 24 hours. They have heated the upper and middle levels of the atmosphere so much that they will have pushed the snow/ice line well into New York state Sunday Morning. It confirms my findings examining discarded filters from the Bio-Watch project. After 60 days the filters that are exposed to the air are discarded and I had some tests run on specific dates where I concluded that the chemtrail fallout would be present. This was based on both flow rates, radar returns and Satellite information. The materials presents absorb almost 99% of infrared radation. This means they continue to heat the atmosphere at whatever their altitiude during the nighttime hours.

This is what I said on 12/11/07...and of course the debunkers twist my words tell me I said things I never said, accuse me of changing my forecast when I didn't. I have finally realised where the anger has come from, those clowns.

Two part situation here. The center of circulation for Olga will make landfall across Northern Central America. It's moisture will be sucked into our historic storm on Sunday. This storm gets very complicated very quickly and given where the USAF sprayed last night over the N. Central Pacific Ocean, tells me they want to make it a more powerful storm. Of course a more powerful storm will soak the Southeastern US, which is what I think their goal is at this point. Here's the scoop.

First and foremost, the GFS model forecasting this storm has had extreme trouble this season with accurately forecasting the high pressure systems across the Northeastern US/Southeastern Canada. The current projections in my opinion are well to far northward and move the storm out too quickly. What is to follow the storm is a high pressure moving out of the Rockies and into the Southern Plains. The GFS has had severe issues with forecasting those high pressure systems all season. It makes them too powerful and moves them too quickly. Therefore we are going to see a much longer duration storm and a much slower storm than currently projected by the GFS.
Now the USAF has sprayed heavily across the N.Central Pacific over the past 16 hours. This is turning the entering jet stream more northerly from northwesterly. The 12Z NAM model shows this nicely. This now slows down the system even more. This is critically important because the moisture from Olga should be over the lower Gulf of Mex on Saturday moving northward. A slower storm would pick up this moisture on it's CAA(cold air aloft side) and would put the tropical moisture right in the dry slot, which would be over the southeastern US. That's when things get extremely complicated extremely quickly and it's not fair for me to lead you on as to the exact details. But what I think is going to generally happen is the storm really bombs out as Olga's moisture meets up with the cold air aloft over the Gulf Coast and creates a second storm. I'm expecting wind gusts along the East Coast from NC northward to top 115mph with sustained winds of about 70mph. Who gets the snow depends on the exact track of the low and where the USAF continues to spray. I have a feeling they are going to plow a major anal plug up my ass and give me a stupid ice storm or 34F and cold windy rain where I gotta go out and work in that $#@#!. Whomever gets the snow will see feet of snow. So it should be a very exciting weekend. Florida severe weather, hurricane force winds, blizzard conditions, this storm will have it all.