Author Thread
mr. jones

Wellcome to 2012 PostSat Dec 15, 2007 7:57 pm  Reply with quote  

Knowledge is liberation.

Ignorance is slavery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vezzcjLrE74&feature=related
perverted_introvert

2012 PostSun Dec 16, 2007 1:08 am  Reply with quote  

I'll take this bet. People have been predicting the end of the world for years. I'll forgive you the fact that you spelled "welcome" wrong in your header. You must surely be a reliable source of information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012

Question: If the world were to end in 2012, would the elites be planning events?

January 15 — Presidential elections in Finland

February 5 — Super Bowl XLVI will be played.

February 6 — If she is still on the throne, Elizabeth II will celebrate her Diamond Jubilee. A series of festivities across the United Kingdom and Commonwealth of Nations will likely run throughout the year.

April 17 — The United States will cede control of the military of the Republic of Korea after 50 years of control.

May - French Presidential election

May - Irish general election

July 1 — Presidential Elections in Mexico.

August 12 — Closing ceremony of the 2012 Summer Olympics in London,

November 6 — United States presidential election, 2012
November 6 — United States Senate elections, 2012
November 6 — United States House of Representatives election, 2012
November 6 — Puerto Rico general election, 2012

December 21 — The Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, notably used by the Maya civilization among others of pre-Columbian Mesoamerica, completes its thirteenth b'ak'tun cycle since the calendar's mythical starting point (equivalent to 3114 BC August 11 in the proleptic Gregorian calendar, according to the "GMT-correlation" JDN= 584283).[7] The Long Count b'ak'tun date of this starting point (13.0.0.0.0) is repeated, for the first time in a span of approximately 5,125 solar years. The significance of this period-ending to the pre-Columbian Maya themselves is unclear, and there is an incomplete inscription (Tortuguero Stela 6) that records this date. It is also to be found carved on the walls of the Temple of Inscriptions in Palenque, where it functions as a base date from which other dates are computed.[8] However, it is conjectured that this may represent in the Maya belief system a transition from the current Creation world into the next. The 2012 Winter Solstice will also occur on this day at 11:11:32 Greenwich Mean Time.
December 23 — The alternative date for the completion of the thirteenth b'ak'tun cycle in the Maya calendar, using a version of the GMT-correlation based on a JDN of 584285 (a.k.a. the "Lounsbury correlation"), which is supported by a smaller number of Mayanist researchers.[9]

Care to bet? I'll give you 1,000:1 odds that the world doesn't end in 2012.

PostSun Dec 16, 2007 6:35 pm  Reply with quote  

2012 will just be the beginning of the New World Order when global government is officially announced and implemented with coercion and force. Unfortunately most will go along willingly with it, as inevitable, just like the unification of the Americas, which will be announced officially in 2010. Maybe we'll have a woman as president, like Hillary, so that a female can be blamed for the downfall of America, like Eve was blamed for the downfall of Adam. It would be fitting as the Elite priesthood at the top aren't too fond of women. Combine that with the aerial chemical spraying, the GMO foods, forced vaccination, coming pandemics and humanity at the bottom will continue to "evolve" as the Elite scientists envision, unable to naturally procreate, plagued by death and disease, and drugged into oblivion.

I attended The Chicago Council on Global Affairs, sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations, Dec. 4rth in Chicago, and listened to Walter Russell Mead, a Henry A. Kissinger Senior Fellow for U.S. Foreign Policy speak on "The Meaning of American Power", The Road to 2008: American Leadership in an Uncertain World. Mead is a member of the round table groups and he opened his talk acknowledging the fact that THEY are a small group at the top, who meet regularly around the World. This particular talk was to promote his most recent book, "God and Gold: Britain, America and the Making of the Modern World". Basically he made it clear that America would bring its version of God, Commerce and Law to the Middle East, the Elite's idea of "Democracy", with it's ever shape-shifting definition. Every country MUST SUBMIT to this new order of the world, or they will perish, unable to come into the inevitable advanced technological age. His conclusion was that America must continue the path it is on or face severe consequences.

In the questions and answer section, I asked him if America was to bring "democracy" to the Middle East, why is it that his own colleagues in the CFR devoted a whole magazine to the Rise of China with the opposite conclusion. These "learned" men realized that although it was once believed that a Democracy was the best form of government to achieve economic superiority, China was ABSOLUTE PROOF that an authoritative regime was more condusive to a robust economy. I asked him given that the US is now facing more dictatorial types of laws, such as Patriot Act I and II, aren't we in fact losing our freedoms while China is the role model now for the new world order. He did not like my question, but being a very good BSer tried to make the case that China was becoming more democratic, which flies right in the face of his colleagues. His speech made it clear to me that after we are through with the Middle East, the US will collapse and the UN will take over, policing the world and openly running a global government.

As far as the Mayan Calender, I am sure the priesthoods had knowlege that there was a definite plan, written in the stars, for the future of the world. 2012 is not the end of the planet, but the end of the way the "base" humans will live if the Elite do get their way. They are definitely on a roll and are letting the cat out of the bag.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
No Way Oligarchs

PostSun Dec 16, 2007 7:18 pm  Reply with quote  

Perhaps it's a dark omen PI.

The Wellcome Trust - http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/

(I found the bit about the mice most worrying!)

Smile

My guess? 2012 will be slightly more hellish than 2011 and a little less so than 2013, but it'll all be about the same. 2007 will be seen as a happier time upon reflection - and that's a very sobering thought for me.

I don't think the global government will ever be announced as such. It'll just "be"; like growing old.

(Fascinating account of CFR meeting Pak and a super question to boot. Did you record the event by any chance?)

PostSun Dec 16, 2007 9:17 pm  Reply with quote  

NoWay

My son went to the meeting and recorded it, but he hasn't gotten around to seeing if it came out. I will put some pressure on him this week to see if he got any of it. The meeting was facinating. These people are very arrogant, think very highly of themselves and this lecture was just a PR push for Mead's book. When I asked my question, his face went dark for a brief moment of time and the room got very quiet. I did have a couple of people approach me after the meeting, but alas, I have no credentials so they were "disappointed" that I was not a member, even though one woman was very much intrigued by my question. Had to pay $30 bucks to get into the thing, not to mention parking in Chicago (what a rip). There were a few "outsiders" there but mostly those in the club. Also interesting was the fact that there were high school age young people there, obviously who must attend a special school as they were international and also obviously well to do. It was held at the Inter-Continental Hotel, very nice place. Although these meetings are open to the public, they are not well advertised and are not within the budget of most people. I would like to attend another one, just for the heck of it.

Your Wellcome Trust website link is a mind blower. I checked into the Board of Directors, a whose who of the Elite, also their future plans, etc. They do like to map it all out, make sure the $ is available to meet their goals, handpick their scientists to keep everyone on the right track. No doubt they want to help us peons about as much as they care for their mice. Knock-out Mice has a nice ring to it.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
raze78

PostSun Dec 16, 2007 11:35 pm  Reply with quote  

I agree with your conclusions, 2012 is nothing but the beginning. Add to that the melting of the Ice Caps, which they are blaming on global warming in order to get a carbon tax through to fund the North American Union, and the real cause of which is the shift and irregularities occuring in the magnetic core, where I believe, and also, as shown on the discovery channel and as predicted by some scientists, a polar reversal is due. Add to that the prophecies of the prophet Muhammad, in which he mentions the fact that the sun will rise in the west at the advent of the antichrist. And also the mention of the antichrist as a man with one eye.(check out your 1 dollar bill) So, put those toghether, put what you know about the pyramid that is the NWO and the awaited leader they are all waiting to serve. Then know, that its not the end of the world we speak of, but the beginning of a great evil.
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
No Way Oligarchs

PostWed Dec 19, 2007 2:16 pm  Reply with quote  

Sorry for delay. Been a bit busy.

Pak said:
quote:
When I asked my question, his face went dark for a brief moment of time and the room got very quiet.

Naturally. No-one enjoys a punch on the nose! I'm surprised he didn't conjure up a clap of thunder in retaliation.

quote:
I did have a couple of people approach me after the meeting, but alas, I have no credentials so they were "disappointed" that I was not a member, even though one woman was very much intrigued by my question.

Maybe she'll read up and spill the beans to some of her buddies. Good work, well done.

quote:
Also interesting was the fact that there were high school age young people there, obviously who must attend a special school as they were international and also obviously well to do.

Yes, that is interesting. I think people often underestimate the importance of that observation. Certain departments at my uni were overflowing with foreign students when I was there, but I'm not sure I fully appreciated the significance until AW discussed it in his radio show that time. Suddenly, the mad dash for Industrial Process Technology and the like made sense!

quote:
Although these meetings are open to the public, they are not well advertised and are not within the budget of most people. I would like to attend another one, just for the heck of it.

You simply must attend another. You did a good thing there.

quote:
Knock-out Mice has a nice ring to it.

Twisted Evil

PostThu Dec 20, 2007 7:21 pm  Reply with quote  

Pushing thru the market square, so many mothers sighing
News had just come over, we had five years left to cry in
News guy wept and told us, earth was really dying
Cried so much his face was wet, then I knew he was not lying

We've got five years, stuck on my eyes
Five years, what a surprise
We've got five years, my brain hurts a lot
Five years, that's all we've got

David Bowie

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-7598813656838851467&q=five+years+david+bowie&total=95&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
No Way Oligarchs

PostThu Dec 20, 2007 8:40 pm  Reply with quote  

Part of another Bowie lyric:

Oh Ramona, if there was only some kind of future [x2]
And these cerulean skies
Something in our skies [x2]
Something in our blood
Something in our skies

Paddy, Paddy?
Paddy oh Paddy,
I think I've lost my way
(Heart's filthy lesson, Heart's filthy lesson)
I'm already five years older I'm already in my grave
I'm already (x3)
Will you carry me?
Oh Paddy, I think I've lost my way
Paddy, what a fantastic death abyss (2)
(Heart's filthy lesson)
It's the Heart's filthy lesson

Part of "Heart's filthy lesson". Bowie (1995)

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=339724326296289045
(slow to load, unfortunately)

PostFri Dec 21, 2007 3:59 am  Reply with quote  

That is a creepy video. Crying or Very sad
PAK

PostFri Dec 21, 2007 4:15 am  Reply with quote  

This may not be quite on topic but it relates with the chemtrails and all. Last night, my son went outside and called me. When I got out there he asked me if I noticed anything and I said I smelled something kind of sweet in the air. It was weird as we have had heavy fog like conditions after spraying, with thick atmosphere. Anyway, I could smell it as I walked to the end of the driveway and it kind of freaked me out so I got inside. I had to go somewhere and drove down to the end of the street but could not smell it anymore. Today, I was reading on the CDC about different chemical/biological weapons, particularly ones that can be used as aerosolsand have a sweet smell. One of interest and concern was called Lewisite

What lewisite is
Lewisite is a type of chemical warfare agent. This kind of agent is called a vesicant or blistering agent, because it causes blistering of the skin and mucous membranes on contact.
Lewisite is an oily, colorless liquid in its pure form and can appear amber to black in its impure form.
Lewisite has an odor like geraniums.
Lewisite contains arsenic, a poisonous element.

Lewisite is also known by its military designation, “L.”

Where lewisite is found and how it is used
Lewisite was produced in 1918 to be used in World War I, but its production was too late for it to be used in the war.
Lewisite has been used only as a chemical warfare agent. It has no medical or other practical use.
Lewisite is not found naturally in the environment.

How people can be exposed to lewisite
People’s risk for exposure depends on how close they are to the place where the lewisite was released.
If lewisite gas is released into the air, people may be exposed through skin contact or eye contact. They may also be exposed by breathing air that contains lewisite.
If lewisite liquid is released into water, people may be exposed by drinking water that contains lewisite or by getting the water on their bodies.
If lewisite liquid comes into contact with food, people may be exposed by eating the contaminated food.
People can be exposed by coming into direct contact with liquid lewisite.
Lewisite vapor is heavier than air, so it will settle in low-lying areas.
Lewisite remains a liquid under a wide range of environmental conditions, from below freezing to very hot temperatures. Therefore, it could last for a long time in the environment.

How lewisite works
Adverse health effects caused by lewisite depend on the amount people are exposed to, the route of exposure, and the length of time that people are exposed.
Lewisite is a powerful irritant and blistering agent that immediately damages the skin, eyes, and respiratory (breathing) tract.
Because it contains arsenic, lewisite has some effects that are similar to arsenic poisoning, including stomach ailments and low blood pressure.

Immediate signs and symptoms of lewisite exposure
Most information on the health effects of lewisite is based on animal studies.
Signs and symptoms occur immediately following a lewisite exposure. Lewisite can have the following effects on specific parts of the body:
Skin: pain and irritation within seconds to minutes, redness within 15 to 30 minutes followed by blister formation within several hours. The blister begins as a small blister in the middle of the red areas and then expands to cover the entire reddened area of skin. The lesions (sores) from lewisite heal much faster than lesions caused by the other blistering agents, sulfur mustard and nitrogen mustards, and the discoloring of the skin that occurs later is much less noticeable.
Eyes: irritation, pain, swelling, and tearing may occur on contact.
Respiratory tract: runny nose, sneezing, hoarseness, bloody nose, sinus pain, shortness of breath, and cough
Digestive tract: diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting.
Cardiovascular: “Lewisite shock” or low blood pressure may occur
Showing these signs and symptoms does not necessarily mean that a person has been exposed to lewisite.
What the long-term health effects may be
Extensive skin burning, as seen with sulfur mustard, is less likely.
Extensive breathing in of the vapors may cause chronic respiratory disease.
Extensive eye exposure may cause permanent blindness.

Unlike sulfur mustard, lewisite is not known to suppress the immune system
perverted_introvert

Yup PostSat Dec 22, 2007 3:26 am  Reply with quote  

I completely agree, PAK.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewisite

I have been getting a lot of funky smells here lately too, and I'm in your back yard. People are so concerned about Barium and Aluminum, but what about biological or chemical weapons that have already proven to be aeresolized? Lewisite was synthesized in 1918!

Tell me honestly, have you been insanely itchy lately? I have been getting about 3 hours of sleep a night so far.

quote:
Lewisite is a chemical compound from a chemical family called arsines. While it is a colorless and odorless liquid when pure it is usually found as an oily, brown liquid with a distinct odor similar to geraniums. It is a chemical weapon, acting as a vesicant (blister agent) and lung irritant, and can be used in combination with mustard gas as mustard-lewisite.

It can easily penetrate ordinary clothing and even rubber; upon skin contact it causes immediate pain and itching with a rash and swelling. Blisters develop after 12 hours, and discomfort lasts for 2 to 3 days. Sufficient absorption can cause systemic poisoning leading to liver necrosis or death.

Field trials with Lewisite during the World War II demonstrated that casualty concentrations were not achievable under high humidity due to its rate of hydrolysis and its charactistic odor and lacrymation forced troops to don masks and avoid contaminated areas. The United States produced about 20,000 tons of Lewisite, keeping it on hand primarily as an antifreeze for mustard gas or to penetrate protective clothing in special situations. It was replaced by the mustard gas variant HT (a 60:40 mixture of sulfur mustard and O Mustard), and declared obsolete in the 1950s. It is effectively treated with British anti-Lewisite (dimercaprol). Stockpiles of Lewisite were neutralized with bleach and dumped into the Gulf of Mexico.

Recently, mid 2006, it has been revealed in the world news media that China and Japan are still jointly cleaning up Japan's buried World War II stock of Lewisite in northeastern China. Japan is well behind on its commitment to clean up the site. Residents of China have died over the past twenty years from accidental exposure to the toxin.

BZ PostSat Dec 22, 2007 3:31 am  Reply with quote  

That being said, I have to post this again:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-quinuclidinyl_benzilate

Because BZ is odorless and nonirritating, and because clinical effects are not seen until after a latent period of 30 minutes to 24 hours, exposure could occur without the knowledge of casualties. No currently available field military or civilian detector is designed to disclose the presence of BZ

BZ may be dispersed as an aerosolized collection of small particles. Alternately, it may be dissolved in a solvent such as DMSO to enhance percutaneous absorption.

Clinical effects
Peripheral Effects:

Mydriasis, blurred vision
Dry mouth, skin
Initially rapid heart rate declining to normal or slow heart rate over time
Possible flushing of the skin

Disturbances in level of consciousness
Misperceptions and difficulty in interpretation (delusions, hallucinations)
Poor judgment and insight (denial of illness)
Short attention span, distractibility, impaired memory (particularly recent)
Slurred speech, perseveration
Disorientation
Ataxia
Variability (quiet/restless)

Can you say ADD? How about Autism? Imagine this garbage being sprayed at altitude, what would its effects be? Would we all simply submit and slowly destroy each other?

I have to say that if you can smell it, that's a good thing since any weaponized gas is likely to be untraceable. If you can smell it you can avoid it....

PostSat Dec 22, 2007 3:44 am  Reply with quote  

All I know is Carnicom admitted that he wears a gas mask now. It isn't very encouraging because everyone here is definitely experiencing respiratory problems, coughing, hacking, sneezing, etc. Twice now I have had people driving at me on the wrong side of the road, not drunk or weaving. People at work and those I communicate on the phone are constantly hacking, coughing etc. Many complain of these problems but they don't feel sick like a cold, just this constant hacking and crap in their throats. It would only seem logical that as long as they need to depopulate the planet, bring us into the order out of chaos, they would kill people off slowly, at least in the West. This way people would accept these deaths, unlike in Africa where death is an epidemic.
perverted_introvert

Yup PostSat Dec 22, 2007 4:02 am  Reply with quote  

I agree. Now more than ever it's time to start thinking for ourselves. Go outside and look up. This isn't right.

I have had a brutal cough for a long time now, I've always discounted this stuff since I'm a smoker. Since you're here in IL, you'll know that the smoking ban goes into effect on New Years. Don't you think they'd be trying to get us to smoke if the goal was really to kill us all off?