Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Debunkers

Chemtrail Central > Freeform

Author Thread
perverted_introvert

Debunkers PostSun Dec 30, 2007 4:23 am  Reply with quote  

I'm starting to feel this site has a highly controlled feel to it.

Pak: Language

Ellyn: Spirit

Weatherman: Predictions

I'm starting to feel as though this place is designed to take in CT believers, then drive them into the ground when they try to think. No matter how hard we try to reason with these people they will never change. They are not allowed to.

I believe their entire purpose is to wear down logical thought until we give up. I won't.

Feel free to ban me too, I will find another venue. I will never stop documenting these events.

PostSun Dec 30, 2007 4:56 am  Reply with quote  

PI,
I have moved the thread to freeform, because thats where I feel it belongs.
If that seems like control to you, so be it.
No one is going to ban you for your opinion here, it is when posters become deliberatly disruptive to the forum that the ban tool is imposed.
The individuals you point at have their right to post as well and as long as they remain within the accepted guide lines they are free to post as well.
No one can control what you think beyond what you allow them too.
If someone's perspective or point of view does not allign with your own you are free to debate or ignore the post/poster's. My perspective is quite different then some as well, but that doesn't cause me to shut down or change either, and contrary to your claim of "controlled feel" by allowing others their right to their view prove that this is an open forum within its agreed guidelines.
perverted_introvert

Agreed PostSun Dec 30, 2007 5:14 am  Reply with quote  

It does seem like control, but that's exactly my point. I've been stewing on this for awhile now.

How can you let Ellyn post her NESARA garbage here? It's a proven scam and it WILL harm your members.

http://www.quatloos.com/NESARA.htm

How can you let Weatherman spew his mania driven ramblings?

http://debatebothsides.com/search.php?searchid=399946

How can you let Pak rape the English language and claim we are being controlled by priests from Saturn?

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread12831-15.html

You are protecting the wrong people, my friend. Unless of course your intention is to promulgate a site where the real debunkers have free range and the free thinkers get pounded into submission.

Feel free to move my posts wherever you'd like. I will not stop posting about chemtrails or my beliefs. I think you have an unique opportunity to have an open forum here. Unfortunately it's already dominated by those you profess to protect us from.

Hey, I guess that scamming members, diverting topics, and making nebulous predictions are all in our TOS agreement, right?

PostSun Dec 30, 2007 5:46 am  Reply with quote  

First of all PI, I did not design this site, but I did find myself landing here as have you. In case you haven't noticed yet, it is a conspiracy related site. Chemtrails being the Central theme. Yes I consider chemtrails a conspiracy, not a theory.
In any event, the membership here are quite capable of discerning for themselves what is relevant to themselves or not.
If you choose to post on topics which profess your personal belief's I do not judge you a threat to my personal belief's. As a moderator here my duty is not to police individual belief's, it is to moderate the forum. If you post a topic of a spiritual nature in the wrong catagory my job is to move it where it belongs, not to tell you your belief is absurd. I may not agree with someones personal spiritual belief's but it is not within my duties to tell them to take them elsewhere, that would be controlling as you have put it.
The beauty of this site is that you have a choice, to click or not to click on any given topic or thread, so use your own discretion and intellect to navigate through this space or not.
perverted_introvert

Cool PostSun Dec 30, 2007 6:22 am  Reply with quote  

So am I free to debate proven scams, like NESARA when they're posted?

I'd hate to be called a debunker when showing people the truth.

http://www.greaterthings.com/News/NESARA/index.html

I'd like to inject just a sliver of free, rational, thought into this site if I'd be permitted to do so.

btw PostSun Dec 30, 2007 6:23 am  Reply with quote  

You coined it controlling, not me.

Re: Debunkers PostSun Dec 30, 2007 6:26 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by perverted_introvert
I'm starting to feel this site has a highly controlled feel to it.

Pak: Language

Ellyn: Spirit

Weatherman: Predictions

I'm starting to feel as though this place is designed to take in CT believers, then drive them into the ground when they try to think. No matter how hard we try to reason with these people they will never change. They are not allowed to.

I believe their entire purpose is to wear down logical thought until we give up. I won't.

Feel free to ban me too, I will find another venue. I will never stop documenting these events.

Semantic's, I guess...
perverted_introvert

Correction PostSun Dec 30, 2007 6:31 am  Reply with quote  

If I were to be pedantic, I'd point out that it's semantics.

You didn't answer my question.

Re: Cool PostSun Dec 30, 2007 6:39 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by perverted_introvert
So am I free to debate proven scams, like NESARA when they're posted?

I'd hate to be called a debunker when showing people the truth.

http://www.greaterthings.com/News/NESARA/index.html

I'd like to inject just a sliver of free, rational, thought into this site if I'd be permitted to do so.

There is nothing wrong with healthy debate, it is when things get convoluted and personal attacks begin to degrade subjects to dung throwing matches that things go bad and get ugly. Truth cannot be "debunked". If you have a counter point or argument that disproves something someone else is postulating, find a respectful way to present it and I'm sure you'll find respect in return.
Have a great night...
perverted_introvert

Awesome PostSun Dec 30, 2007 6:41 am  Reply with quote  

Thanks, for that.

We can bring back this site bit by bit. I still feel right in posting this on the main page. We all need to start thinking critically now more than ever.

Re: Cool PostWed Sep 17, 2008 1:46 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by starman1

There is nothing wrong with healthy debate, it is when things get convoluted and personal attacks begin to degrade subjects to dung throwing matches that things go bad and get ugly. Truth cannot be "debunked". If you have a counter point or argument that disproves something someone else is postulating, find a respectful way to present it and I'm sure you'll find respect in return.
Have a great night...

I've taken a several months' long vacation from even visiting this forum because of personal attacks.

I realize the purpose of personal attacks is to silence people by driving them away, but I figure those attacking me will eventually attack enough others to get banned.

Chemtrails?
Proven by so much evidence it is no longer a debate IF, it's only WHY that is debatable.
Electonic transmission over the horixon/reflecting sunlight to ease global warming/poision inhalants to eliminate weak, elderly, and sick, to ease burden of SS benefits payments/
all of the above.
I've posted about the first Chemtrail ever and the reasons why.
Electronic enhancement.
stonedwookie

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 12:03 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
First of all PI, I did not design this site, but I did find myself landing here as have you. In case you haven't noticed yet, it is a conspiracy related site. Chemtrails being the Central theme. Yes I consider chemtrails a conspiracy, not a theory.
In any event, the membership here are quite capable of discerning for themselves what is relevant to themselves or not.
If you choose to post on topics which profess your personal belief's I do not judge you a threat to my personal belief's. As a moderator here my duty is not to police individual belief's, it is to moderate the forum. If you post a topic of a spiritual nature in the wrong catagory my job is to move it where it belongs, not to tell you your belief is absurd. I may not agree with someones personal spiritual belief's but it is not within my duties to tell them to take them elsewhere, that would be controlling as you have put it.
The beauty of this site is that you have a choice, to click or not to click on any given topic or thread, so use your own discretion and intellect to navigate through this space or not.

Well starman i posted a nwo theory in the nwo theory thread and your personal belief's got you to move it and almost delete it so ether your a lier or a hypocrite which one is it?.
did you not say this?
quote:
I can't believe you can make a statement like this about a particular Church, or body of believers, and then to back up your claim you spew your little rant and expect it to be taken seriously.
I am moving this thread to the freeform forum, and considering deleting it from the site period
[/quote]
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
starman1

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 1:48 pm  Reply with quote  

good-bye wookie...

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg122848.html#122848