Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
ive gotten my hands on white powder from an afb

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Richard Burgeson

tagged

If the news does cover it PostTue Mar 04, 2008 1:15 am  Reply with quote  

I'm sure they will go the extra buck to see what else is there.

I understand the difference of how you think when your free. Welcome aboard freedom fighter. Keep talking about the sample guys, I'll go off topic for a sec and you guys come right back on.

In the news 900,000 names in terrorist watch list. There are probably 10 people on that list that deserve it, the rest are rightfully angry citizens. Now back to gaining freedom and that sample.

PostMon May 26, 2008 8:37 pm  Reply with quote  

hey all n xcuse me, been superbussy with all kinds of none-realted chemtrailstuff Wink

anyways, havent heard anythings from the media (documentary) people, i have however called one of the news-journalists whilst some hevay spraying some weeks ago and he went out and took pics of a plane where one could clearly see the aerosol coming directly out of the tale of the plane. still they do not touch the subject (alldough they where all wery excited at first) , some claim its cause theyve scared of loosing their reutation, job etc..

however, the other day my report was posted in one of the biggest newspapers as one guy (dont know who) wrote a big complaint about aerosol spraying and sent it to over 100 toppoliticians in norway and posted it on one of the discussion forums in the web-based news papers. he made a hell of a debate n most people yield at him for launching such a rediciouls claim...

dunno if i allready mentioned it, but someother guy posted the story here:
http://www.northernresistance.info/ (scroll down) and ive also got the story pluss info (3 pages) in a local freepaper with some 10.000++ editions and thats pretty much all ive been able to do, basically striclty underground n no mass-media..

at least i tried Rolling Eyes

www.youtube.com/romvaesn
www.myspace.com/romvaesn
WECWATURDOIN

PostFri May 30, 2008 10:20 pm  Reply with quote  

I did

Barium and Aluminum is the most common metals being found in chemtrail residual after test results are returned.

Makes me wonder about the instances of Autism that has quadrupled in ten years since the Weather Mitigation has been ongoing.

Not only autism but Alzheimer's or any disease that has to do with neurological disorders are increasing dramatically.

These metals can also affect fertility and I have been recently hearing that the instances of otherwise healthy young couples being sterile and unable to have children have also increased.

I would not put it past our government experimenting on the population, they have been proven to have done experiments on the American people in the past. Why not now?

Remember what we have been told.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sSXGIgr4hQ
mr. jones

PostFri May 30, 2008 11:34 pm  Reply with quote  

It's not an experiment.

They know what they're doing.

And some of it has to do with Planet X.

Keep your eyes on the ball, you don't want to lose in this game.

We're at the world series and we're about 3 years from the last inning.

Good luck!

In time of war it's every man for himself!
Birger

PostSun Sep 28, 2008 6:04 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by romvaesn

This is Fake!
the date says that you recived it : 2008.02.01 ( january 2 2008)
but look at the down right corner. its says that it have been quality control`d 25 february 2008. whit a signature. something is realy wrong whit this document.
I dont bellive you.