Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Heavy Spraying: Eastern Central Pacific

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
PAK

PostSun Jan 06, 2008 1:53 am  Reply with quote  

I would agree with Jeanie. We had spraying here of a black variety before the huge snow storms. Now they are out spraying with a white spray, very low, huge X's and cross hatches, and our weather is going from single digits to the 50's. All the snow is going to melt.

Personally, it is because the constant freezing and thawing cause health problems. We are seeing an epidemic of flu like symtoms, viruses, colds, even pets are being affected. The heavy fog that we had for weeks caused all kinds of respiratory problems. People are dying, that's a fact. We are seeing more and more people of the baby boomer generation dying instantly, from "undiagnosed" symtoms, where their arteries quickly collapse, even though they were in good health.

I may not agree with everything Weatherman posts, but his images are revealing and the fact is, we are being sprayed. Those at the top of the USAF are in league with all the top scientists of the world today, there are no countries when it comes to science and technology. This operation has been planned for at least 50 to 100 years, to stockpile the chemicals, the delivery system, the planes worldwide and the pilots or autopilots.

They are spraying at different altitudes. The lower altitudes are to affect our health, the higher altitudes, which we cannot see from the ground are to affect the weather.

So, Cloudy Skies, you may not ever get the true science until 50 years, but that doesn't mean they aren't screwing us now. I do believe they have the science down pat now, there's no more experimentation, only implementation. This is but a tip of the iceberg.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
weatherman714

tagged & banned

PostSun Jan 06, 2008 2:43 am  Reply with quote  

PAK>>

I thought this was interesting.

Interacting effects of particulate pollution and cold temperature on cardiorespiratory mortality in Scotland

http://oem.bmj.com/cgi/content/abstract/oem.2007.032896v2

Black smoke air pollution and daily non-accidental mortality in Nis, Serbia
http://www.springerlink.com/content/b7x3n327n7950776/
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
perverted_introvert

:) PostSun Jan 06, 2008 2:45 am  Reply with quote  

I knew it.

Nice to see you two collaborating nicely to prove each other's whacked out posts.

You believe in conspiracies? You're in one. This site has been thoroughly infiltrated.

PostSun Jan 06, 2008 11:16 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by weatherman714

Question 8.2.2

quote:
2. Soot aerosols absorb solar and terrestrial radiation (no scatter). Discuss briefly how the effect of a soot layer on To depends on the altitude of the layer.

http://www-as.harvard.edu/people/faculty/djj/book/bookhwk8.html#pgfId=996869

Would either of you two like to answer that question or would you like to continue more character bashing?

No, I'd just like to know how tiny variations in the Earth's radiation balance caused by increases over a small area of high level cloud or particulates affects short term weather systems over specific areas.

It's true it's beleived to have a small effect on global temperature though. Assuming you believe the likes of Pat Minnis Wink
PAK

PostSun Jan 06, 2008 4:32 pm  Reply with quote  

Weatherman

quote:
I thought this was interesting.

Interacting effects of particulate pollution and cold temperature on cardiorespiratory mortality in Scotland

http://oem.bmj.com/cgi/content/abstract/oem.2007.032896v2

Black smoke air pollution and daily non-accidental mortality in Nis, Serbia
http://www.springerlink.com/content/b7x3n327n7950776/

Very interesting links. We have heavy fog today with the temperatures warming up. In the 25 years I've lived here we've had more fog in the last 5 years than ever. That is my observation since this area is not particularly prone to fog. At the same time people are having more respiratory problems, the doctors are stumped because symtoms are flu-like but not the flu, the docs don't know if it's a cold, allergies (in winter mind you). My vet told me he has never seen so many allergies in dogs, he is stumped. I'm sure it has nothing to do with all the heavy spraying we are not really seeing. Rolling Eyes
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
bigbunny

PostSun Jan 06, 2008 5:18 pm  Reply with quote  

On Jan 05, 2008, perverted_introvert wrote:

quote:
I personally believe he is here to lead this forum astray.

Agreed.

tagged & banned

PostSun Jan 06, 2008 5:40 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
No, I'd just like to know how tiny variations in the Earth's radiation balance caused by increases over a small area of high level cloud or particulates affects short term weather systems over specific areas.

It's true it's beleived to have a small effect on global temperature though.

1366W/m^2 from the sun. There is a 9 to 10 hour day across the Northern Mid-Latitudes. Would you like to calculate the total amount of energy received at say 20,000 feet with an albedo of 0.05 for one square meter?
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
weatherman714

tagged & banned

PostSun Jan 06, 2008 5:42 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
You believe in conspiracies? You're in one. This site has been thoroughly infiltrated.

Nah I think your the debunker that has inflitrated the site. At least my meteorological analysis is based on Physics and can be calculated to be proven correct or incorrect. Why not grab a pencil, a sheet of paper, and a calculator and start number crunching instead of wasting your time being angry and upset?
weatherman714

tagged & banned

PostSun Jan 06, 2008 6:24 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Very interesting links. We have heavy fog today with the temperatures warming up. In the 25 years I've lived here we've had more fog in the last 5 years than ever. That is my observation since this area is not particularly prone to fog. At the same time people are having more respiratory problems, the doctors are stumped because symtoms are flu-like but not the flu, the docs don't know if it's a cold, allergies (in winter mind you). My vet told me he has never seen so many allergies in dogs, he is stumped. I'm sure it has nothing to do with all the heavy spraying we are not really seeing.

I posted an article over the summer which a researcher obtained "normal" air pollution from cotton filters(the same stuff I work with) and it was determined that exposure to high concentrations caused extensive blood clotting in rats and mice. I remember in 2002 when they would spray very heavily and I would get nose bleeds. It stopped sometime during the late spring of '03. They changed their mixture. I noticed that a famous debunker here LTC8K6 made the comment to me in July '03 about the end of the nose bleeds. The best way to get rid of some of the allegeries is through a HEPA filter. I noticed the difference in dust levels in my home with those in place. I don't have to dust as often. Smile I believe people are catching onto what they are doing...
Cloudy Skies

PostSun Jan 06, 2008 8:05 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

quote:

It's true it's beleived to have a small effect on global temperature though.

1366W/m^2 from the sun. There is a 9 to 10 hour day across the Northern Mid-Latitudes. Would you like to calculate the total amount of energy received at say 20,000 feet with an albedo of 0.05 for one square meter?

Could you do those calculations?

And maybe then you could answer my question?

I'd just like to know how tiny variations in the Earth's radiation balance caused by increases over a small area of high level cloud or particulates affects short term weather systems over specific areas.
Cloudy Skies

PostSun Jan 06, 2008 8:11 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
I remember in 2002 when they would spray very heavily and I would get nose bleeds. It stopped sometime during the late spring of '03. They changed their mixture.

Typical paranoid delusions. I get a nosebleed: must be chemtrails. I stop getting nosebleeds: they much have changed the formula, thus proving my theory ....

I'm reminded of an infamous spoof news story:

"WWII bomber found on the moon!!!"

a week later:

"WWII bomber disappears from the moon!!!!!"

The latter story proving the original one was true, because how could it have disappeared if it was never there to start with? Wink
weatherman714

tagged & banned

PostSun Jan 06, 2008 11:01 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

You called me the liar. The burden of proof is on you. I gave you the book links, how many hours of sunlight, the altitude of the aerosol layer. You calculate it, I already know the answer. Let's see if you can put your money where your mouth is.
perverted_introvert

:) PostMon Jan 07, 2008 2:49 am  Reply with quote  

That's a resounding, "no."

PostMon Jan 07, 2008 7:18 am  Reply with quote  

quote:

quote:

You called me the liar.

I've not called anyone a liar. I've just asked for an explanation of how chemtrail spraying can affect the development of weather systems. I still don't see how a few trails in area A can affect the development of a low pressure system and associated fronts in area B.

Whatever chemtrails are, they are not, IMHO, a method whereby the USAF controls the weather across the USA (or, indeed, Europe). But if I'm to be persuade otherwise I need an explanation of how such weather manipualtion might work (and, indeed, how it works without professional meteorologists, as well as highly experienced amateurs, noticing)
Cloudy Skies

PostMon Jan 07, 2008 7:42 am  Reply with quote  

Okay, I'm not goig to get a satisfactory reply, so I'll have to do it myself ....

Depending on the type of chemical being sprayed, chemtrails either significantly raise or lower tropospheric temperatures. This in turn encourages or inhibits the development of low pressure systems and associated fronts.

Such activity can be identified by studying satellite images to see where spraying takes places. We then compare the development of low pressure downwind of such spots to see how it compares with computer model output. This is best done by comparing numerous models, not just GFS.

Since chemtrails are rapidly dispersed by high level winds, we can assume that their effect will be noticeable fairly quickly - say with a few days. At that sort of range, computer models should be fairly accurate and certainly should not be predicting low pressure systems which fail to develop, or fail to predict those that do. But when we see such things happening we have proof that chemtrails are being used to control the weather.

How am I doing?