Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Ron doing the ol' satan salute?

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
mmmmbarium

tagged & banned

Ron doing the ol' satan salute? PostWed Jan 09, 2008 5:39 am  Reply with quote  

pause it at 6 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb1osemR4ys

unless he means rock on.....
PAK

PostWed Jan 09, 2008 5:50 am  Reply with quote  

Shakespeare said "All the World's a Stage" and politicians do love a party. No one in government as long as Ron Paul has been isn't in the game. The Elite give us our heroes.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
mmmmbarium

tagged & banned

PostWed Jan 09, 2008 5:57 am  Reply with quote  

he looks like the devil himself when you pause.

Even though i dont believe in the devil.

I support paul, but this is one of those times i go hmmmmm....
PAK

PostWed Jan 09, 2008 10:32 pm  Reply with quote  

Well that was a great find mmmbarium. I have felt all along that Ron Paul was just put out there to give people a champion. We would have a lot more power if we started non-compliance across the whole country. He's being paid to play his part and I am sure they have promised good things for his offspring. If people across America would just wake up, we don't need a hero, we need to start boycotting things, enmass, across the whole country. Imagine if people in large groups didn't buy gas for a week to protest the increase, you would see some decreases quickly. Or how about the income tax. No one file, boycott it. Non-compliance is the key to winning this war, because believe you me, we are at war, only not with the Muslims but with the Elite hidden and visible rulers. Ron Paul is not going to save this country, only the people can do that, and maybe we all need to rethink how we would like it to be saved.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
mmmmbarium

tagged & banned

PostThu Jan 10, 2008 12:55 am  Reply with quote  

Well, boycotting everything is not going to happen.

and i dont think Ron is going to win anyways.

But i havent seen, until this video, anything that would make me question him.
Richard Burgeson

tagged

What tresonist idiot, you decide 2008 PostMon Feb 04, 2008 11:54 pm  Reply with quote  

Not one of these running are fit to seek presidency. The Constitution is federal law not a privilege they can turn on or off. Look at the headlines about Clinton and the Constitution.

http://www.thenation.com/blogs/campaignmatters?pid=239574

Here's a man that among other things has a good list of what BushCo has accomplished, it's real sickening isn't it?

http://www.rense.com/general80/state.htm

How about this headline: Bush budget would bring record deficits

$3.1 trillion plan

How about the direct attacks on Constitutional rights. Ignore them, let me reveal something to you. One lie you grew up with is the pen is mightier than the sword. They can make all the under counter deals they want with the stroke of a pen. Face them angry with a 100 year gorilla war and they will quickly burn their trash and get out of Dodge. Don't stand silent and take this crap stand up and be an American citizen.

If one of those political idiots want to fight me with a pen while I'm holding a sword- I'm available anytime.

why pick on ron? PostTue Feb 05, 2008 12:23 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.getreligion.org/wp-content/photos/robertson_time.jpg
This is the lionclaw symbolism rarely exposed. Here is a sample with Pat Robertson. Shocked
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826