Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Human-Animal Hybrid Embryos now Approved

Chemtrail Central > Science & Technology

Author Thread
PAK

PostTue Jan 29, 2008 2:31 am  Reply with quote  

And, by the way, in the Bible it is forbidden to eat Pig Meat, or at least that was the HeBrew law.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
perverted_introvert

Acts 10:9 PostTue Jan 29, 2008 2:58 am  Reply with quote  

Act 10:9 ¶ On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:

Act 10:10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,

Act 10:11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:

Act 10:12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

Act 10:13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

Act 10:14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

Act 10:15 And the voice [spake] unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, [that] call not thou common.

Act 10:16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

:) PostTue Jan 29, 2008 2:59 am  Reply with quote  

This states that Peter was a Jew and was given permission to eat anything he needed. Do some research, Pak....

PostTue Jan 29, 2008 3:06 am  Reply with quote  

Really PI, Peter is nothing but Pitah, from Egypt who had a blue head, he was a God. And, of course, you recite from the New Testament, not the Old which strictly forbid Jews to eat Pork. But, of course, if one is a God, one can change his mind at will, kind of like the government who continually changes the rules to taxation. There truly is nothing new under the sun.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
perverted_introvert

LOL PostTue Jan 29, 2008 3:10 am  Reply with quote  

Really, Peter is like Pitah. Where do you get this garbage? You know, I try and try to be nice to you but honestly I've had enough.

You are off your rocker, in your own little realm of made up words and definitions. There really is no reasoning with you.

quote:
Really PI, Peter is nothing but Pitah, from Egypt who had a blue head

Funny you can't post a source, did you dream this, Pak? Seriously... I think you've gone too far and lost your grip on reality.

PostTue Jan 29, 2008 3:15 am  Reply with quote  

I can certainly post my source. Go to Egyptian history, you should've gone to King Tut's exhibit in Chicago, to see the statue of Pitah, who has a blue head, is the rock of their religion, but gee wiz, it's a coincidence that Peter later came to be the rock of Christianity. (One wonders where they got the idea of the BLUE-MAN group). And of course, the Jews in Egypt worshipped Ju-Pi-Tah, the visible planet in the sky. HeBrews came along much later, a law made into a religion.
perverted_introvert

? PostTue Jan 29, 2008 3:18 am  Reply with quote  

Ptah? You can't even get the names right. Did you see this exhibit or are you just ranting? What makes museums reliable sources if the whole language is a conspiracy???

You're nuts.

PostTue Jan 29, 2008 3:48 am  Reply with quote  

No, I am not nuts. Ptah is the name of a very powerful God of Egypt and the Egyptian Pharaohs ruled for thousands of years. Ramses II ruled for over 65 years, he died in his 90's and rebuilt the temples of Akhenaton, with palaces that were in the miles not feet, because they were so vast. I am sorry, I put an i in there, but the vowels don't matter.

Here's WIKIPEDIA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptah

In Egyptian mythology, Ptah (also spelt Peteh) was the deification of the primordial mound in the Ennead cosmogony, which was more literally referred to as Ta-tenen (also spelt Tathenen), meaning risen land, or as Tanen, meaning submerged land.

It was said (in the Shabaka Stone) that it was Ptah who called the world into being, having dreamt creation in his heart, and speaking it, his name meaning opener, in the sense of opener of the mouth. Indeed the opening of the mouth ceremony, performed by priests at funerals to release souls from their corpses, was said to have been created by Ptah. Atum was said to have been created by Ptah to rule over the creation, sitting upon the primordial mound.

In art, he is portrayed as a bearded mummified man, often wearing a skull cap, with his hands holding an ankh, was, and djed, the symbols of life, power and stability, respectively. It was also considered that Ptah manifested himself in the Apis bull.

In Memphis, Ptah was worshipped in his own right, and was seen as Atum's father, or rather, the father of Nefertum, the younger form of Atum. When the beliefs about the Ennead and Ogdoad were later merged, and Atum was identified as Ra (Atum-Ra), himself seen as Horus (Ra-Herakhty), this led to Ptah being said to be married to Sekhmet, at the time considered the earlier form of Hathor, Horus', thus Atum's, mother.

Stucco relief of Ptah with staff and ankh and djed. Late Period or Ptolemaic Dynasty, 4th to 3rd century BC.Since Ptah was the primordial mound, and had called creation into being, he was considered the god of craftsmen, and in particular stone-based crafts. Eventually, due to the connection of these things to tombs, and that at Thebes, the craftsmen regarded him so highly as to say that he controlled their destiny. Consequently, first amongst the craftsmen, then the population as a whole, Ptah also became a god of reincarnation. Since Seker was also god of craftsmen, and of re-incarnation, Seker was later assimilated with Ptah becoming Ptah-Seker.

Ptah-Seker gradually became seen as the personification of the sun during the night, since the sun appears to be re-incarnated at this time, and Ptah was the primordial mound, which lay beneath the earth. Consequently, Ptah-Seker became considered an underworld deity, and eventually, by the Middle Kingdom, become assimilated by Osiris, the lord of the underworld, occasionally being known as Ptah-Seker-Osiris.

Legend has it that Ancient Egyptians believed saying Ptah's name would give the spouse of the speaker great fertility.

An egyptian worshipping PtahPtah's original name in Ancient Egyptian is reconstructed to have been pronounced as *Pitáḥ based on the occurrence of his name in hieroglyphics, ptḥ, surviving into Coptic as Ptah, just as it is now written in English. The name was also borrowed early on into Greek as Φθα Phtha.

More on Ptha

In Egyptian mythology, Ptah (also spelt Peteh) was the deification of the primordial mound in the Ennead cosmogony, which was more literally referred to as Ta-tenen (also spelt Tathenen), meaning risen land, or as Tanen, meaning submerged land.

It was said (in the Shabaka Stone) that it was Ptah who called the world into being, having dreamt creation in his heart, and speaking it, his name meaning opener, in the sense of opener of the mouth. Indeed the opening of the mouth ceremony, performed by priests at funerals to release souls from their corpses, was said to have been created by Ptah. Atum was said to have been created by Ptah to rule over the creation, sitting upon the primordial mound.

In art, he is portrayed as a bearded mummified man, often wearing a skull cap, with his hands holding an ankh, was, and djed, the symbols of life, power and stability, respectively. It was also considered that Ptah manifested himself in the Apis bull.

In Memphis, Ptah was worshipped in his own right, and was seen as Atum's father, or rather, the father of Nefertum, the younger form of Atum. When the beliefs about the Ennead and Ogdoad were later merged, and Atum was identified as Ra (Atum-Ra), himself seen as Horus (Ra-Herakhty), this led to Ptah being said to be married to Sekhmet, at the time considered the earlier form of Hathor, Horus', thus Atum's, mother.

Stucco relief of Ptah with staff and ankh and djed. Late Period or Ptolemaic Dynasty, 4th to 3rd century BC.Since Ptah was the primordial mound, and had called creation into being, he was considered the god of craftsmen, and in particular stone-based crafts. Eventually, due to the connection of these things to tombs, and that at Thebes, the craftsmen regarded him so highly as to say that he controlled their destiny. Consequently, first amongst the craftsmen, then the population as a whole, Ptah also became a god of reincarnation. Since Seker was also god of craftsmen, and of re-incarnation, Seker was later assimilated with Ptah becoming Ptah-Seker.

Ptah-Seker gradually became seen as the personification of the sun during the night, since the sun appears to be re-incarnated at this time, and Ptah was the primordial mound, which lay beneath the earth. Consequently, Ptah-Seker became considered an underworld deity, and eventually, by the Middle Kingdom, become assimilated by Osiris, the lord of the underworld, occasionally being known as Ptah-Seker-Osiris.

Legend has it that Ancient Egyptians believed saying Ptah's name would give the spouse of the speaker great fertility.

An egyptian worshipping PtahPtah's original name in Ancient Egyptian is reconstructed to have been pronounced as *Pitáḥ based on the occurrence of his name in hieroglyphics, ptḥ, surviving into Coptic as Ptah, just as it is now written in English. The name was also borrowed early on into Greek as Φθα Phtha.

mr. jones

PostTue Jan 29, 2008 6:04 pm  Reply with quote  

I thought pitah was as a bread, what´s goin on here?
PAK

PostTue Jan 29, 2008 7:38 pm  Reply with quote  

Sorry, but PI required that I document my source about Ptah.

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/ptahkarnak.htm

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/ptah.htm

The Egyptian Book of the Dead
http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/bod.htm

We could learn a lot more about what is going on today by understanding the past, especially with the rich resource of knowledge left behind by the Egyptians. The Egyptians were already practicing selective breeding and trying to breed perfect slaves, much the same as the scientists are today. Those with the knowledge, the Priests of Egypt did not just die off, but kept their knowledge secret and passed it on to those trusted to keep the secrets. We are only allowed bits and pieces of the puzzle to try and figure out.
stitcherman

PostTue Jan 29, 2008 10:40 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by PAK
I can certainly post my source. Go to Egyptian history, you should've gone to King Tut's exhibit in Chicago, to see the statue of Pitah, who has a blue head, is the rock of their religion, but gee wiz, it's a coincidence that Peter later came to be the rock of Christianity. (One wonders where they got the idea of the BLUE-MAN group). And of course, the Jews in Egypt worshipped Ju-Pi-Tah, the visible planet in the sky. HeBrews came along much later, a law made into a religion.

Great words of truth.
Thank you.
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
perverted_introvert

:) PostWed Jan 30, 2008 3:10 am  Reply with quote  

I'd be interested in your definition of, "supplicate."

PostWed Jan 30, 2008 4:00 am  Reply with quote  

PI
Post it on the language forum, not this one about human-hybrid embryos.
PAK

PostWed Jan 30, 2008 4:05 am  Reply with quote  

My point was that the Egyptians were already experimenting on people, and they had to learn it from a priesthood sect before their rule since Sumer was on the scene with a similar structure prior to Egypt, and they inherited their structure from another group. Obviously, rulers have always wanted docile slaves.
PAK

PostFri Apr 04, 2008 4:47 pm  Reply with quote  

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7323298.stm

UK's first hybrid embryos created
By Fergus Walsh
Medical correspondent, BBC News

Scientists at Newcastle University have created part-human, part-animal hybrid embryos for the first time in the UK, the BBC can reveal.

The embryos survived for up to three days and are part of medical research into a range of illnesses.

It comes a month before MPs are to debate the future of such research.

The Catholic Church describes it as "monstrous". But medical bodies and patient groups say such research is vital for our understanding of disease.

They argue that the work could pave the way for new treatments for conditions such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.

Egg shortages

Under the microscope the round bundles of cells look like any other three-day-old embryos.

In fact they are hybrids - part-human, part-animal.

We are dealing with a clump of cells which would never go on to develop
Professor John Burn
Newcastle University

They were created by injecting DNA derived from human skin cells into eggs taken from cows ovaries which have had virtually all their genetic material removed.

So what possible justification can scientists offer for doing what the Catholic Church has branded "experiments of Frankenstein proportion"?

The Newcastle team say they are using cow ovaries because human eggs from donors are a precious resource and in short supply.

The hybrid embryos are purely for research and would never be allowed to develop beyond 14 days when they are still smaller than a pinhead.

Scientists want to extract stem cells, the body's master cells, from the embryos, in order to increase understanding of a whole range of diseases from diabetes to stroke and ultimately to produce treatments.

Professor John Burn from Newcastle University says the research is entirely ethical.

"This is licensed work which has been carefully evaluated. This is a process in a dish, and we are dealing with a clump of cells which would never go on to develop. It's a laboratory process and these embryos would never be implanted into anyone.

"We now have preliminary data which looks promising but this is very much work in progress and the next step is to get the embryos to survive to around six days when we can hopefully derive stem cells from them."

Free vote allowed

The research in Newcastle was approved by the UK's fertility regulator, the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority.

It is difficult to imagine a single piece of legislation which more comprehensively attacks the sanctity and dignity of human life than this particular bill
Cardinal Keith O'Brien

It acted ahead of the passing of new legislation which will specifically allow the creation of hybrid embryos so as not to hold back research.

The bill setting out the new legislation is not due to be debated in the House of Commons until next month.

It is highly controversial and last week Prime Minister Gordon Brown gave in to demands for a free vote on the issue.

Critics from the Roman Catholic Church say the creation of hybrids is immoral.

"It is difficult to imagine a single piece of legislation which more comprehensively attacks the sanctity and dignity of human life than this particular bill," Cardinal Keith O'Brien, archbishop of St Andrews and Edinburgh declared last week.

Dr David King, of Human Genetics Alert, said: "For anyone who understands basic biology, it is no surprise that these embryos died at such an early stage.

"Cloning is inefficient precisely because it is so unnatural, and by mixing species it becomes even more unnatural and unlikely to succeed.

"The public has been grossly misled by the hype that this is vital medical research.

"Even if stem cells were ever to be produced, like cloned animals, they would have so many errors of their metabolism that they would produce completely misleading data."

Not for the first time developments in science have outpaced the debate from legislators.

For supporters of embryo research the creation of hybrid embryos is a small but significant move forward.

For opponents it is a step too far.