Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Obelisks

Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
PAK

PostWed Feb 06, 2008 2:53 pm  Reply with quote  

An obelisk is just a symbol of the Elite's power on Earth as Gods. Often an obelisk is put in a circle, sometimes of water, to represent the female aspect of the God. If you look down upon an obelisk, from above, you would see a circle with a dot, or target. It is like an eye-ball or I-baal, a circle with a dot, the window to your mind. In ancient times priests would act out the zodiac using small shiny cymbals to clash together to call people to worship. Of course, cymbals are still used today in music to help keep the beat and get the listener's attention. In Asia they used a large cymbal or gong, and moving westward the priests built churches with steeples or spires, another phallic obelisk, with a bell (baal) in the tower. If you view a bell from below, looking up you again have a circle with a dot in the center or a target. A symbol for the simple minded. The bell was than rung to call the people to worship who entered through arched doors, representing the female. Your upper room, or forehead is called a temple, so when you enter the Priests temple, you surrender your mind to theirs to become indoctrinated.

Skyscrapers are also obelisks, and high freemasons compete to have the biggest one on earth, as the Grand Architect.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
PAK

PostSat Mar 08, 2008 6:59 pm  Reply with quote  

Good video on the Esoteric Agenda

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1131942400352901009
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
perverted_introvert

Steeples PostSat Mar 08, 2008 7:48 pm  Reply with quote  

http://www.searchgodsword.org/enc/isb/view.cgi?number=T4341

http://www.keyway.ca/htm2001/20010625.htm

"And The Lord [see Rock Of Ages] said to Moses in the plains of Moab by the Jordan at Jericho, "Say to the people of Israel, When you pass over the Jordan into the land of Canaan, then you shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their figured stones, and destroy all their molten images, and demolish all their high places; and you shall take possession of the land and settle in it, for I have given the land to you to possess it." (Numbers 33:50-53 RSV)

http://www.remnantofgod.org/steeple.htm

One Luciferian author writes that "... the lingam [male phallus] was an upright pillar" [W. Wynn Wescott, Numbers: Their Occult Power and Mystic Virtues, Theosophical Publishing Society, 1902, p. 33]

The Egyptians created the obelisk, believing that the spirit of the Sun god, Ra, dwelt in there. [H.L. Hayward, Symbolic Masonry: An Interpretation of the Three Degrees, Washington, D.C., Masonic Service Association of the United States, 1923, p. 207; 'Two Pillars' Short Talk Bulletin, Sept., 1935, Vol. 13, No 9; Charles Clyde Hunt, Some Thoughts On Masonic Symbolism, Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, 1930, p. 101]

A Masonic author both admit that these pillars of the obelisk were used to represent sex [Hayward,Symbolic Masonry: An Interpretation of the Three Degrees, Washington, D.C., Masonic Service Association of the United States, 1923, p. 206-7 and Rollin C. Blackmer, The Lodge and the Craft: A Practical Explanation of the Work of Freemasonry, St. Louis, The Standard Masonic Publishing Co., 1923, p. 94]

This is just a sampling of the article... if you're interested in a true Christian response to obelisks, please read it.

Pak PostSat Mar 08, 2008 8:01 pm  Reply with quote  

Nice find, btw, Pak. This has a lot of pertinent information to add to this discussion.