Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Obelisks

Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
raze78

Obelisks PostSat Feb 02, 2008 2:36 pm  Reply with quote  

I've been thinking about what these mean. Why they are in every major european and american city.

The most blatant symbols of Freemasonry's obsession with Egypt are not hidden in its temples. They stand on public view in the centre of London, Paris, New York, and Washington. How they came to be erected shows both the immense power of Freemasons in the nineteenth century and their love affair with the most evocative symbol of all egyptian religion: the obelisk.[2.]

Why the obelisk? To early Egyptians it was the shape sacred to the Sun God Re or Ra; the creator of humanity, the source of all heat and light, the being on whom man was totally dependent. By the fifth dynasty Re had become so popular he was elevated to the role of state deity. His main centre of worship was On-Heliopolis where the first kings erected primitive obelisks, rough-hewn and truncated, but tipped off by the pyramidion shape which distinguishes obelisks from other monumental columns. These prototype obelisks were known as 'benben' stone.

The spirit of the Sun-God was supposed to enter the stones at certain periods, and on these occasions human sacrifices were offered to it. The victims were probably prisoners of war who had been captured alive, and foreigners, and when these failed, the priests must have drawn upon the native population.[3.]
http://freemasonrywatch.org/obelisks_freemasonry.html

Washington

London

Paris

The only place I've seen where this structure is associated with the devil and actually reviled is this;

Stoning of the devil at mena

Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
mr. jones

PostSat Feb 02, 2008 7:11 pm  Reply with quote  

Freemasonry was a positive society and still is at its lower echelons. The problem is that the illuminatti needed a seceret society to inflitrate their minions into the govt. spheres and the freemasons provided an ideal cover.

there are 13 grades above the 33 and they are all negative grades (morally speaking).
PAK

PostSat Feb 02, 2008 10:13 pm  Reply with quote  

Amun:
One of the important gods in the Egyptian pantheon whose temple at Karnak (the best surviving religious complex of the New Kingdom). Originally a local god of Thebes. His name was probably means ”the hidden one”. He was usually represented as a human figure wearing a double- plumed crown, sometimes with a ram’s head.

http://www.eyelid.co.uk/pics/luxor8.jpg

The temple of Luxor is close to the Nile and parallel with the riverbank. King Amenhotep III who reigned 1390-53 BC built this beautiful temple and dedicated it to Amon-Re, king of the gods, his consort Mut, and their son Khons.

http://shop.discoveringegypt.com/PHOTOS_KARNAK11.html

Hatshepsuts Obelisk
It's inscriptions honor Horus, Ra, Amun and her father Tutmosis I.

The Temple of Karnak to Amon-Ra

The massive columns inside

ON is the force that drives the sun. The obelisk represents godhood on earth, the life force that continues life and rule over earth. It is a phallic symbol, the ultimate virile power.

"Thou standest, ON, protected, equipped as a god, equipped with the aspect of Osiris on the throne of the First of the Westerners. Thou doest what he was want to do among ths spirits, the Imperishable Stars. Thy son stands on thy throne, equipped with thy aspect; he does what thou wast wont to do aforetime at the head of the living by the command of Re, the Great God; he cultivates barley, he cultivates spelt, that he may present thee therewith, Ho N, all life and dominion are given to thee, eternity is thine, says Re. Thou thyself speakest when thou hast received the aspect of a god, and thou art great thereby among the gods who are in the estate. Ho N, thy Ba stands among the gods, among the spirits; fear of thee is in their hearts, Ho N, this N, stands on thy throne at the head of the living; terror of thee is in their hearts. Thy name that is on earth lives, thy name that is on earth endure; thou wilt not perish, thou wilt not be destroyed for ever and ever." AMON-Re

Another site with ancient Egytian and Sumerian finds
http://www.nemo.nu/ibisportal/0egyptintro/2aegypt/index.htm
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
stitcherman

PostSat Feb 02, 2008 10:18 pm  Reply with quote  

allister crowley and albert pike, there work is studied in the lower degrees? yes? Question
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
stitcherman

PostSat Feb 02, 2008 10:32 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by mr. jones
Freemasonry was a positive society and still is at its lower echelons. The problem is that the illuminatti needed a seceret society to inflitrate their minions into the govt. spheres and the freemasons provided an ideal cover.

there are 13 grades above the 33 and they are all negative grades (morally speaking).

the english language definition occult is secret. Special they are as told by their worshipful masters. Better than most now; as a member of "the craft". From level one with a noose they are instructed; masonry "knowledge" is a secret. Occultism.
A real tricky group of guys.
Occult means secret.
Just my humble observations.
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
raze78

PostSun Feb 03, 2008 1:25 pm  Reply with quote  

Obelisk at the center of the vatican

The spirit of the Sun-God was supposed to enter the stones at certain periods, and on these occasions human sacrifices were offered to it. The victims were probably prisoners of war who had been captured alive, and foreigners, and when these failed, the priests must have drawn upon the native population.[3.]

So basically something devilish was to enter this obelisk

When he [Abraham] left Mina and was brought down to (the defile called) al-Aqaba, the Devil appeared to him at Stone-Heap of the Defile. Gabriel said to him: “Pelt him!” so Abraham threw seven stones at him so that he disappeared from him. Then he appeared to him at the Middle Stone-Heap. Gabriel said to him: “Pelt him!” so he pelted him with seven stones so that he disappeared from him. Then he appeared to him at the Little Stone-Heap. Gabriel said to him: “Pelt him!” so he pelted him with seven stones like the little stones for throwing in a sling. So the Devil withdrew from him. [2]

7 x 7 x 7? repels 666? anybody know what 777 stand for? I know Aleister Crowley wrote 777 an occult book.

“By stoning, let the pilgrims intend to fulfill God’s order and demonstrate his servitude to God, and his willingness to do as he is told without questioning. Let him also intend to follow in the footsteps of Abraham (peace be upon him) when the devil appeared to him at that spot to mar his pilgrimage or to tempt him with a sinful act. God ordered him to stone the devil as an expression of rejecting his suggestions. Should the thought that Satan was stoned by Abraham when he saw him with his own eyes, while you do not see Satan occur to you, then you must realize that this thought is inspired by the devil. He hopes to make you think that the stoning is useless, and nothing more than a child’s play. You must realize that by throwing the pebbles into the Jamrah you are actually hitting Satan in the face and breaking his back. Satan’s face is rubbed in the dust by your fulfillment of God’s order in total obedience, without any question.”
Tally27

PostSun Feb 03, 2008 2:04 pm  Reply with quote  

I read up on Crowley a lot in my younger years and never really got the significance of 777. There is a link here though: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/777_and_other_Qabalistic_writings

quote:
Liber 777 Vel Prolegoma Symbolica Ad Systemam Sceptico-Mysticae Viae Explicande, Fundamentum Hieroglyphicum Sanctissimorum Scientiae Summae is designated a "Class B" document by Crowley. The title refers to a lightning flash descending down the diagrammatic worlds, the sum of the values of the corresponding Hebrew letters equalling 777. It consists of roughly 191 columns, with each row corresponding to a specific Sephirah or path on the Tree of Life for a total of 35 rows and is used for a quick reference for corresponding mnemonics and factors of religion for use in magick (for instance, an evocation of Venus would have one looking across that column for the colour corresponding to Venus that will be the colour of his or her robe,and then Venusian incense, etc.).
The first appearance of 777 was published anonymously in 1909 after Crowley had wrote it from memory in just a week. An introduction to one edition by "Frater N.'." states that Crowley may have published it anonymously because it was taken from a Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn manuscript that was obligatory for initiates to memorize. The original introduction by Crowley was seen as antisemitic, containing lies and insults against the Jews. Israel Regardie cut it from his edition.
stitcherman

craps and roullete and 7 PostSun Feb 03, 2008 2:19 pm  Reply with quote  

the number 7 in craps is interesting also. The game is set up to revolve and focus on the number seven. with 2 dice from 1 to 6 , 7 can be rolled the most amount of times; 6. It is the "easiest" number to roll. Out of 36 combinations.
Another note worth observing is 36. it is also the same amount of numbers on a roullete table. if you add all those numbers up from 1 to 36 you get 666. That is why it is called the "devil's wheel".
quote:
7 x 7 x 7? repels 666? anybody know what 777 stand for? I know Aleister Crowley wrote 777 an occult book.
quote from raze
Tally27

PostSun Feb 03, 2008 2:46 pm  Reply with quote  

Informative piece on obelisks here: http://www.masters-table.org/pagan/oblis.htm

This is long but worth a read: http://www.celtic-twilight.com/otherworld/druidism/bonwick/irish_gods.htm

quote:
The Phœnician presence was to be, also, traced in Ireland by the remarkable evidences of Baal worship. Of this the Irish language and Irish customs bear witness.
Thus,--we have Beal-agh, fire of Baal, in the Giant Ring at Belaugh, Co. Down, four miles from Belfast, 579 ft. in diameter. There is Bal-Kiste, or Baal, Lord of the chest or ark; Meur-Bheil, the finger of Be'il; Belí, god of fire; Baal Tinne, for the summer solstice; Suil-Beal, oracle of Druids; Bealtime, the Baal month.
Four miles north of Cork is Beal-atha-magh-adhoir,--the field for the worship of Baal. Sliabh-bulteine was the hill of Bel. The ark-Breith, a covered coracle, was drawn by oxen. The old Irish name for the year was Bealaine or Bliadhain, the circle of Baal.
The Bel-tor of Dartmoor, the Belenus of Gaul, the Beal of the Gaedhil, the Bali of India, the Belus obelisk of Pomona in Orkney, the Bealtien cake of Scotland, the Bel-eg, priest or learned one of Brittany, the Punic Bal--all take us outside of Ireland. But Camden declared the cromlech on Sliabh Greine, hill of the sun, was to Beli. As reported by J. J. Thomas--"The Irish expression 'Bal mhaith art'--May Bel be propitious to thee! or Bal dhia dhuit, the god Bal .to you! were deemed complimentary addresses to a stranger along the sequestered banks of the Suir, in the South of Ireland, about twenty-two years ago."
Tally27

PostSun Feb 03, 2008 4:48 pm  Reply with quote  

More on the significance of 777: http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu777.php
raze78

PostSun Feb 03, 2008 11:17 pm  Reply with quote  

Quran

Sura 12, Yusuf (Joseph)

12:43 AND [one day] the King said: [44] Behold, I saw [in a dream] seven fat cows being devoured by seven emaciated ones, and seven green ears [of wheat] next to [seven] others that were withered. O you nobles! Enlighten me about [the meaning of] my dream, if you are able to interpret dreams!"

Sura 7, The Purgatory (Al-A`arãf)

chapter 7[7:7] We will inform them authoritatively, for we were never absent.

Bible

"I have killed a man for wounding me, a young man for injuring me. If Cain is avenged seven times, then Lamech seventy-seven times." (Genesis 4:23b, 24, cf., Jacob, who fled from his murderous twin brother at 77 and worked for two wives for 7 years each, died at 49 x 3 years old, ---70 years after fleeing from his brother and 50 after being reconciled to the same.)

<< Daniel 7 >>
King James Bible
7. After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Subtitle: Date of July 7, 2005, forms a "777", THE most powerful number to -- Black Magick system of Witchcraft developed by Aleister Crowley; and to the Kabbalah; and to the Illuminati. Areas in which bombs went off also are well known as the Black Magick areas of London. This terrorist attack carries a much stronger "occult signature" than did the attacks of 9/11.

don't know what I'm trying to find, but i know there's something about these numbers.
perverted_introvert

Numerology PostMon Feb 04, 2008 1:52 am  Reply with quote  

It's like trying to interpret dreams. If you dream about turtles, it's a good idea to try to find out what turtles mean to you. Anyone else's opinion is worthless....

With numbers, Seven could mean anything. It was the day god rested, the number of days in a week, etc...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_(number)

quote:
999,999 divided by 7 is exactly 142,857. Therefore, when a vulgar fraction with 7 in the denominator is converted to a decimal expansion, the result has the same six-digit repeating sequence after the decimal point, but the sequence can start with any of those six digits. For example, 1/7 = 0.142 857 142.... and 2/7 = 0.285 714 285...

See what I mean? Any amount of gibberish is easily attributed to a random number. Give me a repeating number and I could prove anything you wanted me to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/777

quote:
Kardam succeeds Telerig as monarch of Bulgaria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kremsm%C3%BCnster_Abbey

quote:
The monastery was founded in 777 by Tassilo III, Duke of Bavaria. According to the foundation legend, Tassilo founded the monastery on the site where his son, Gunther, had been attacked and killed by a wild boar during a hunting trip.

Ahh so that must explain why some people don't eat pork....

quote:
Subtitle: Date of July 7, 2005, forms a "777", THE most powerful number to -- Black Magick system of Witchcraft developed by Aleister Crowley

Prove this to me. I know Crowley referred to himself as the beast, which is 666 in the book of Revelation.

http://www.geocities.com/jussaymoe/misinformation/666.htm

If you Google for "washington monument" height , the first listing you see is for a page about the monument at greatbuildings.com . Note that the page mentions that the monument has a base of 55 feet and a height of 555 feet, in keeping with what they call the "standard Egyptian proportion of 10:1 height to base". If you continue your search, you will see that the actual height is 555.5 feet.
Googling for "washington monument" foundation depth we see several sites that bear the figure 36 feet 10 inches. 555 + 36 is 591, so how is it that so many people claim that the monument is 666 feet tall? Well first of all, 555 feet is 6660 inches, and as we know, many people just can't keep fact straight.

Consider this from http://www.geocities.com/baja/5692/:

"The Washington Monument is 555 feet in visible height (6,660 inches). However tourist guides to the obelisk tell us that 20% of its overall height forms part of the foundations in order to stabilise the monument. Thus the true height of the obelisk is 666 feet, accurately reflecting the accursed number of the forthcoming antichrist leader of the New World Order, Lucifer."

PostMon Feb 04, 2008 9:59 pm  Reply with quote  

If 7x7x7 equals 666. That is why 7 is worked ? The book of revelations speaks of 666 as the mark of the beast on the forehead. My contention that it is the 666 mark is IN the forehead. IN THE MIND. Not on the forehead.
IT IS ALSO MY CONTENTION THAT THIS NUMBER SEVEN STUFF IS WHAT THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS MATRIX WORK..THEY WORK THIS NUMBER AS WELL AS OTHERS. NOT THAT ANYONE WHO POINTS OUT ALL THE WAYS TO WORK A NUMBER SUCH AS 7 OR FIND A CONSIRACY IN SIMPLE MATHEMATICS, BUT TO POINT OUT THE POSSIBILITY THAT THEY ;THE SELF"ANNOINTED ONES" BELIEVE IN NUMBER WORSHIP. AND PRESS THIS OCCULT (SECRET) NUMBERS INTO OUR SOCIETY. Idea
perverted_introvert

:) PostTue Feb 05, 2008 2:53 am  Reply with quote  

It's my hypothesis that people who type in all caps are really stupid. Do you think shouting makes your arguments better?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_argument

Re: :) PostTue Feb 05, 2008 12:40 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by perverted_introvert
It's my hypothesis that people who type in all caps are really stupid. Do you think shouting makes your arguments better?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_argument

I WILL BE SURE NOT TO LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN. Wink