Silver Orbs
News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Incendiary Weapons

Chemtrail Central > Wars

Author Thread

Incendiary Weapons PostSat Feb 09, 2008 3:29 am  Reply with quote

I found this a very interesting read. Look at all the companies involved in producing them. I'm starting to think that most conflicts are designed to push weapons....

Do you own stock in BP?

The MK-77 is the primary incendiary weapon currently in use by the United States military. Instead of the gasoline and the benzene fuel used in napalm, MK-77 use kerosene-based fuel, which has a lower concentration of benzene. The Pentagon has claimed that the MK-77 has less impact on the environment than napalm. The mixture reportedly also contains an oxidizing agent, making it more difficult to put out once ignited

The M2 flamethrower (M2-2) was a man-portable backpack flamethrower that was used in World War II. Although its actual "burn time" was around 7 seconds and the flame was only effective out to around 33 meters, it was still a decent weapon that had great uses in the war.

M4 flame fuel thickening compound is a nonhygroscopic thickener, adi-acid aluminum soap of isooctanoic acides derived from isooctyl alcohol or isooctyl aldehyd, which are obtained from the oxidization of petroleum.[1] M4 is used in fire bombs and incendiary weapons.

I find it interesting that we're persuing weapons based on petroleum. Aren't the people we incinerate with this stuff the biggest exporters of oil?
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
No Way Oligarchs

Never a truer word... PostSat Feb 09, 2008 11:59 am  Reply with quote  

I'm starting to think that most conflicts are designed to push weapons....

Are you a thought criminal PI?
Parsons used the lavatory, loudly and abundantly. It then turned out that the plug was defective and the cell stank abominably for hours afterwards. George Orwell. 1984.
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostSun Feb 10, 2008 5:06 pm  Reply with quote  

At least thirty MK-77s were also used by Marine Corps aviators over a three-day period during the 2003 invasion of Iraq, according to a June 2005 letter from the UK Ministry of Defense to former Labour MP Alice Mahon. This letter stated:

"The US destroyed its remaining Vietnam era napalm in 2001 but, according to the reports for I Marine Expeditionary Force (I MEF) serving in Iraq in 2003, they used a total of 30 MK 77 weapons in Iraq between 31 March and 2 April 2003, against military targets away from civilian areas. The MK 77 firebomb does not have the same composition as napalm, although it has similar destructive characteristics. The Pentagon has told us that owing to the limited accuracy of the MK 77, it is not generally used in urban terrain or in areas where civilians are congregated.

And what military targets were those? There were non? Didn't they all run away and surrender, in any case they were ordered not to fight initially. Civilian targets...The weapon manufacturers and politicians should volunteer to have the bombs and guns tested on themselves before used in any wars, don't you think....same for vaccines, drug companies employees and owners, etc.
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in... UK is history, USA to RESIST?