Silver Orbs
News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Luminescent Clouds Light up Sky

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread

Yep PostSat Feb 16, 2008 3:06 am  Reply with quote  

I get pleurisy all the time too, Pak. Hurts like nothing I've ever felt. The first time I crawled on hands and knees to my phone to get an ambulance. I'm building up a tolerance to it, I've had it 6 times now and I'm only just 30.
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger

tagged & banned

PostSun Feb 17, 2008 12:00 am  Reply with quote  

As an avid snow watcher, I use to wake up at 1,2,3,4am even as a kid to watch the snow that came during the night hours. This is not at all unusual in Baltimore to see an entirely lit up nighttime sky when about 2-4 inches of fresh snow is on the ground and continuing to fall. I would need a flashlight until we hit roughly 2-4 inches of snow, depending on the temperature outside. It might seem unusual to you, but to me, eh winter wonderland! I'm jealous...Smile
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostSun Feb 17, 2008 3:22 pm  Reply with quote  

Hey! What's up.

I read this over a few times and thought to myself about what PAK had posted. Now after reading it 3 times I remember that I did indeed smell sweet smells twice locally but had attributed it to illegal burning of chemicals from industrial sites, the council are aware of and do not bother. It was not this though. I have mostly smelt ionised air or O3 ozone after or during chem spraying. Which was patented by Russians and U.S. for aerosol spray operations and weather modification.

Arsenic is most likely in chemtrails anyway, there will be chemical fluorides used from aluminium and other lethal chemicals, elements, heavy metals, etc. And they expect us to believe it is a sun shield, more like a depletion aerosol and heat trapper, as well as chemical-bio warfare on small scale quantities that do also kill and cause disease.

A few people I know have real bad coughs as well right now. Not me fortunately.

fluoride of lead aerosol, anyone? New flavour just in! Brain damage assured!
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in... UK is history, USA to RESIST?