Silver Orbs
News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
bye bye whitie...

Chemtrail Central > Movies/Video

Author Thread

bye bye whitie... PostSat Mar 01, 2008 9:00 pm  Reply with quote  

Ok, so the headline grabbed you. But watch and be shocked.

Maybe, just maybe..... those Fema camps being built serve a purpose. Coz this looks like a powder keg about to explode.
"Hikow mamtaqiym wkulow mahamadiym zeh dowdiy wzeh ree`iy bnowt yruushaalaaim."
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostThu May 29, 2008 2:41 pm  Reply with quote  

At one time people wanted to escape England, now they all want to come to the UK, the whole EU do so, and more countries that join the EU will follow more will come in. Same applies to the USA except it has always existed in the last 280 years at least. Not as much as is now happening though, and yes all non whites breed more, well using the word breed could be considered racist. It is true, open borders promote immigration and unification, = UN and EU laws = taxation = control = governing. The British Pioneered this along with Free Trade, the first ever to do it. Plans are going accordingly then.

The natives are still who? And how do they feel....who are the real natives again? Why do people in the north have white skin and blue eyes more than ones in the south?

Immigrants into Mexico that was once not called Mexico. I could be wrong but think there is a lot of hypocrisy in the world used to win over people.

French, English and Spanish, the world's worst colonisers, crusaders, mass genocides. Part of the reason why the world is as it is today. Chinese are all over the world (have been for thousands of years) but do they do this? Have they the same effect? No! Why is it Arabs, Asians and Africans are all racist against each other, when whites and others are not allowed to be, I mean there are no laws or PC covering this part of the racism agenda, separation through unification.

...The French, English and Spanish also the reason why these are the most popular spoken and written languages, even in China and India. Wars and control certainly have long lasting affects.

Think about it the government forces us to unite, we become divided.

The government divide us and we become united.

Which one has more people power, which ones pulls the strings of the masses, has them believing lies and confused or believing in hypocrisy. Which one has more free flow.....and which one is controlled from the start. Who always benefits from the outcomes....who is controlled without even realising it when they think they are protesting or rebelling. Which ones are always destined to remain slaves through will and self selfishness and ignorance, that will keep the status quo alive, that will keep the elite torch burning, that will continue to establishments control for centuries more to come, which is it of these the sheeple collective conformers. And which is it that try to change but by the time their very end result of actions have already been manipulated by the time the elite are in on the game. This only ensuring more lack of real change - so change does not take place, it is the same with newer slants, policy renames in the same games of control and ownership. The pyramid is intact still.

I know which one I prefer.
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in... UK is history, USA to RESIST?
mr. jones

PostFri May 30, 2008 5:20 pm  Reply with quote  

This is a theory i've been working on lately, it goes like this.

The FEMA camps are for keeping prisoners when planet X begins to approach and things get out of hand.

Obviously there will be chaos as X gets closer and closer.

And the camps will serve as a base to keep and screen prisoners.
"The whole aim of practical politics is
to keep the populace alarmed, and thus clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostSat May 31, 2008 7:21 pm  Reply with quote  

Nice, I can't wait for crowd control! Wonder what the EU equivilent will be/is. Most likely force control, I mean lets bring on the military police state style, ooh, they want it so bad. Every American needs at least 2 guns and much ammunition...??? Very Happy

In the UK it is illegal to defend your life even if someone wants to knife you or shoot you! If you harm them or kill them indefence you get life in jail! UK and EU SUX!

Anyone can kill with their hands or legs, if you know how one blow can do it with ease! Asian style! So do not say if non of us had weapons we would live in teletubbyland! its a lie! A stick can be used for a weapon, damn a billion items could be used to kill or do harm, more so why we need to be allowed to defend our life! EU = ANTI LIFE!

As for parents that lose members of family due to such crimes, shame on them for actually wanting to stop any self defence! Even more shame on the parents that make murderers of their children. More anti weapon laws = more danger to all! That is why crime is down in New York City and up in London by 20x. If I had a choice of my kids defending their life would it be no defence or a gun or other weapon, it would be a gun every time! Or some Asian self defence arts....tellytubbyland is kinda nice though?
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in... UK is history, USA to RESIST?