Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Lack of birds

Chemtrail Central > Clouds

Author Thread
Richard Burgeson

tagged

Lack of birds PostMon Mar 17, 2008 8:04 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.precaution.org/lib/08/prn_over_100_chemicals_in_maine_bird_eggs.080312.htm

Imagine that 100 plus, like the bird in the mine the wild birds are trying to tell you something.

Re: Lack of birds PostMon Mar 17, 2008 12:05 pm  Reply with quote  

Yo, I don't think birds are actually disappearing. Think about it. The pole keeps moving by something like 40 miles per year. Birds use the earths magnetic field to navigate. So when they are moving north from Africa and else where, to come to the northern hemisphere, they follow that magnetic field.

The shift of this field could mean they end up in other locations.

Wonder if that could explain it.

I'm sure there are places that see birds that they've not seen before in those regions.
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostMon Mar 17, 2008 4:44 pm  Reply with quote  

There is no chance the poles will both be in the ocean then? And birds will lose where land is and die of exhaustion? I am probably not even thinking before I ask this one. The UK, Norway, Sweden and Iceland are all experimenting with the poles right now - they manipulate the fields as part of experiments they do not fully disclose the purpose of. Not sure they really know themselves why they do it - unless it is ye olde ordo ab chao thoery.

Some scienitsts attempt to drill into the core of the earth each year and move their drill points to more desirable locations for higher success rates with ease of success. Reasons for this? Who knows, some go into hollow earth theory, I would not go as far as that until we know more.....they have a long way to go but it is a little insane thing to do. Don't mess with our magnetic core, gulf stream or magnetic poles Razz

We do know for a fact birds have died because of chemicals and urbanisation, some birds that went extinct in countries for example are now back. Some reason partially due to unsustainable hunting or culling by farmers. Some European country has no rabbits because they hunted so much. It is a wonder France has any animals left at all! Anyway some good points of some prey that are back in Scotland, Wales and England but not welcomed by all - especially since they can grab babies and eat them. They are not known to have done this! Razz Some countries have snakes that eat whole mammals too.

I guess if birds drop dead in high quantities over globally populated areas it signals toxic ingestion of aerosols (or ate poison courtesy of humans) to some degree, they get it first right...it all accumulates in the brain and body parts. The difference is humans know how to detox heavy metals, pesticides. Herbs such as Korean Ginseng and Bentonite Clay - food grade to drink will do the job well done! Just be cautious about quality control and assurance on buying such items.

When these chemicals were at antarctica decades ago -it didn't sound the ALERT to people and scientists, err, lets think about the most logical way to stop or prevent this? 'Ah who cares if we kill the sheeple and all ecosystems' 'We must follow orders'
http://www.freedom-force.org