Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
love

Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
raze78

love PostSun Apr 27, 2008 7:48 pm  Reply with quote  

What is love?

A question that has been on my mind lately. I was involved in something that i thought was love, but wasn't. More like obsession. Then, I took hold of myself and stopped. That kind of thing is destructive and strips you of your pride and dignity.

Recently, I've been questioning myself on this matter. I met someone and their is no insanity in it. Just a feeling that I want to grow old and happy. Knowing the whole world I was born into is conspiring out there, i don't care if it is.

I just want a slice of that happiness.

I wish this was a different age, like the 50's and 60's, where a man could work and feed his family. I see it is still possible, but you have to be loaded down with degrees and be lucky to get a good job.

10 000 GP's are out of work in the UK. Loads of accountants drive buses. What chance do I have?

But you cease to care after a while. You just want to live life a day at a time. I want to hold a child in my arms and kiss it. Teach it to read. Teach it to ride a bike. In a neighborhood surrounded by 12yr. old drug dealers and 100's of pedophiles within a 20mile radius.

I want out. Just don't know where that is any more and if i did, I couldn't afford to go there to live.
.......................................................................................................

Have i depressed you? Sorry, thought I'd share my state of mind.
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
Tally27

PostSun Apr 27, 2008 9:18 pm  Reply with quote  

Not depressing so much as familiar.
Just have faith it'll work out for the best, easier said than done sometimes I know.
I try and have faith someone or something up there is keeping an eye out for me and that things will be how they're meant to be. It doesn't always work Neutral
Good luck though.
As for what love is...I don't have an answer except that I think it's about having someone else's happiness and wellbeing mean everything to you. And a desire to take care of them. I don't know. Maybe it's different for everyone?
stitcherman

OPEC Chief Says $200 a Barrel Possible PostMon Apr 28, 2008 9:45 pm  Reply with quote  

OPEC Chief Says $200 a Barrel Possible
Oil prices surged after Britain closed a North Sea oil pipeline, which carries about 40 percent of the country's oil, due to a worker strike. There are also concerns about new attacks on oil facilities in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, the president of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries says oil prices could go as high as $200 a barrel.

President of the OPEC conference and Minister of Energy and Mines Chakib Khelil
According to the Reuters news agency, OPEC chief Chakib Khelil told Algeria's government newspaper, El Moudjahid, the high prices are a result of the dollar's slide, and have little to do with oil supplies.

The record oil prices come as some economists expect two of the world's biggest oil companies, Exxon Mobil and Royal Dutch Shell, to announce record first-quarter profits.

In Britain, officials have arranged to bring in extra fuel supplies to make up for shortages caused by the strike. Seven tankers carrying about 65,000 tons of fuel are due to arrive in the next few days.

Britain has seen prices at gas stations rise as consumers have ignored pleas from the government and rushed to buy gasoline before supplies run out.

http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-04-28-voa36.cfm
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
perverted_introvert

Love PostWed Apr 30, 2008 1:40 am  Reply with quote  

As long as I have love, I have everything I need.