Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Welcome to Anarchy

Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
stitcherman

Welcome to Anarchy PostTue May 20, 2008 9:48 pm  Reply with quote  

WELCOME TO ANARCHY Exclamation
Here is a 4 minute video.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8309312320371917531&q=anarchy+&ei=oUkzSKTKMJ7GrQLim8WeCg
What is the Anarchist Black Cross Network?
http://www.anarchistblackcross.org/abc/network.html
Third World/indigenous/people of color and the working class and poor are forced into existences in which communities are gentrified; in which they are targeted over race and class or worse if they are "illegal" immigrants or refugees; health care, child care, food and rents go out of reach in costs; and their "choices" are nothing more than setups to lock them away. Revolutionaries who speak out and fight against the conditions of society are imprisoned or killed. And we are expected to stand by until they come for us, if they haven't done it already. To this, we say no!

Former Black Panther, political prisoner and a longtime anarchist revolutionary named Lorenzo Komboa Ervin proposed an idea in 1991 for an ABC Network. His ideas, while written over a decade ago, embody principles that define our movement:

The stated purpose of the Anarchist Black Cross Network is to actively assist prisoners in their fight to obtain their civil and human rights, and to aid them in their struggle against the State/Class penal and judicial system. The prison system is the armed fist of the State, and is a system for State slavery. It is not really for "criminals" or other "social deviants," and it does not exist for the "protection of society."

It is for State social control and political repression. Thus it must be opposed at every turn and ultimately destroyed altogether. The abolition of prisons, the system of Laws, and the Capitalist State is the ultimate objective of every true Anarchist, yet there seems to be no clear agreement by the Anarchist movement to put active effort to that anti-authoritarian desire. We must organize our resources to support all political/class war prisoners if we truly wish to be their allies, and we must give something more than lip service.

Organizing against the enemy legal and penal system is both offensive and defensive. It is carried on with individuals, groups and among the masses in the community. We must inform the people on a large scale of the atrocities and inhumanity of the prisons, the righteousness of our struggle, and the necessity of their full participation and support. We must organize our communities to attack the prison system as a moral and social abomination, and we must fight to free all political/class war prisoners.

America's One-Million Nonviolent Prisoners
http://www.cjcj.org/pubs/one_million/onemillionexec.html
Here is WAKE UP from aimee Allen 3 minutes of WAKE UP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBCKMTo210k&feature=related
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
stitcherman

PostWed May 21, 2008 1:12 am  Reply with quote  

http://prisonactivist.org/?q=node/view/47
July 2006

From a Missouri state prisoner on torture:

My name is Jerome Powell #40629. I am a prisoner at Jefferson City Correctional Center, 8200 Fence Line Rd., Jefferson City MO 65101. I want you to publish every writing I send you in my name, in the Internet, in newspapers and magazines. I believe my writings should be viewed/read, by this nation and the world.

ďTorture in Americaís Prisons: Itís a Part of American Culture; It Dehumanizes UsĒ
written 5/30/04

I must say, everyone seems so shocked by the news of American soldiers torturing Iraq prisoners. Why?

Every day, within the United States, in all state and federal prisons, sadistic prison guards torture prisoners and even kill some. Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, the International Court of Justice, U.S. Department of Justice, American Civil Liberties Union receive thousands of letters from prisoners detailing torture that prisoners can prove, yet no one care.

I am wearing a cast on my right arm, from hand to forearm, making it hard for me to write this. Guards tortured me on June 24 2003; I had to have surgery to repair bones and ligaments ten months later. It took that long because Missouri Department of Corrections was trying to cover up the torture. The same torture used on those Iraqis, I have witnessed with my own eyes in Missouri prisons; indeed, most of it has been used on me.

The hood on the head.
Stripped naked.
Beaten, stomped, and kicked.
The dog leash.
Sleep deprivation, and deprived of food.
There are many more torture tactics Iíve not mentioned for they are too horrible. Those soldiers made videotapes of the torture of Iraqi prisoners because to most Americans, torture is normal, so they didnít think they were doing anything wrong.

Thatís why they were smiling, while torturing those prisoners; itís common practice in American prisons. Those Americans who truly disapprove of such practices have no power to affect positive change. Itís the evil monsters who have the power (all ways) and even though these monsters have finesse and charisma enough to hide the fact that they are savage, barbaric, and uncivilized, it always comes out in the end. Then they claim we didnít know; they did it.

The sadistic foot soldiers take the full weight, for practices sanctioned by their superiors, from the president on down, when all are guilty. These monsters pretend to be civilized; they are not. They are intelligent, but not civilized. Civilized people crine in fear, terrified of those powerful yet uncivilized savages who rule, and their thugs (police-soldiers-prison guards).

In American prisons guards can use psychological torture with immunity. Prisoners can be driven to insanity, suicide or pushed to violence, through psychological torture, and have no right to sue.

Former President Bill Clinton, and United States Conress made psychological torture of prisoners, by prison guards, legal when the revised 42 USC 1997 Prison Litigation Reform Act, stating that prisoners cannot sue for mental pain and anguish.

Within the United States of America prisoners who have been beaten, by prison guards, do not have a constitutional right to have the guards criminally prosecuted. See: Oliver v. Collins, 914 F.2d56 (5th Cir. 1990) 3. civil rightsókey 135. Inmate who was allegedly beaten by prison guards did not have constitutional right to have guards criminally prosecuted, for purposes of his civil rights claim against sheriff who refused to file charges. 42 U.S.C.A. Section 1983. So ruled United States federal Court of Appeals.

I no longer claim to be a human, since human rights laws are not worth the paper they are written on. I have no rights, as a human any way, nor civil rights. The human has been tortured out of me; I therefore request that you send me the address to animal rights organizations, so I can get their help in filing legal complaint against both the U.S. overnment and state of Missouri, under the Animal Rights Act, from further torture at the hands of mankind.

Unlike human rights organizations, animal rights organizations are serious about protecting animals, and although Iím not an animal, I will accept help from wherever I can get it.

Jerome Powell #40629 Jefferson City Correctional Center

8200 Fence Line Road. Jefferson City, MO 65101
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826