Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
increases melt down

Chemtrail Central > Admin Desk

Author Thread
increase 1776

Texas to use National Guard for Hurricane Dolly PostTue Jul 22, 2008 3:32 pm  Reply with quote  

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=2008-07-22_D922VA4G1&show_article=1&cat=breaking The most corrupt state in the country can try to issue in martial law,because of this manmade,oops, I mean,because of this hurricane.Bush,Poppy,The Decider,Juan McCain, and soon if not there already the Barak Obama Band,will appear at the Bohemian Grove,along with hundreds of movers and shakers.
Lophofo

Storm causes severe flooding in Salt Lake County, Utah PostWed Jul 23, 2008 5:56 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=3829739

It makes me wonder if this storm we had today was in some way meant to eventually make its way over to Texas for that Hurricane.

We had flooding and hail. Watch the video and look at the 67 gallery photos. This storm came out of nowhere...and others parts of the state 50 miles away experienced no rain, no hail...and temperatures in the 90s.

It's extremely odd, but I don't think it's a coincidence. I do believe there is some connection, intended or not.

increase 1776

PostWed Jul 23, 2008 7:10 am  Reply with quote  

Aren't you banned Douchbag? Go find a litter box to play in ,or better yet a freeway.
starman1

PostWed Jul 23, 2008 2:07 pm  Reply with quote  

Increase,
This individual is not banned. And linking to a banned individual’s site is not a reason to be treated as such. I don't believe these are the same characters, and I try not to judge guilt by association. So long as no forum rules are broken, no harm no foul. Because of the nature of your last post, i.e. "name calling" I would ask you to please show some respect for your position and this site and this individual, and edit the post.
It is this type of negative behavior that those in power hope we will present. I know you’re acting out of loyalty to this site, but as moderators here we must try to be examples of what is acceptable and curb our instinctual nature to react and attack those whom we feel are the enemy without having just cause...
increase 1776

PostWed Jul 23, 2008 3:48 pm  Reply with quote  

I will no longer moderate CTC.Consider this my resignation.
WECWATURDOIN

PostWed Jul 23, 2008 4:27 pm  Reply with quote  

Opinion is opinion and facts are facts. I see no facts supporting the opinion stated above by increase and it is my opinion that I have seen an increase in hostility from this moderator, so an acceptance of resignation might be in order.

I, since I am from Texas, was interested in Lophofo's post of the severe storm in salt lake. If those are your children, they are darling.

We have had spraying all week over The central coast of Texas laying in, first a weak high and now a line that seems to be steering hurricane dolly into Brownsville and should push it further down into mexico.

Research how the Brownsville Mayor has stepped on the DHS (Department Homeland Security) toes lately.

Looks like he will let them on his land now that the area is listed a disaster zone.

I wonder what Mayor Nagin did or did not do. Might be worth researching.
WECWATURDOIN

where there is a will they make a way. PostWed Jul 23, 2008 6:43 pm  Reply with quote  

One Texas border property where Department of Homeland Security wants to construct a fence.
(Source: KVEO.com)

Yet the government has tired of talk, and from an administration that set the standard for pre-emptive strikes, the Department of Homeland Security is attempting to circumvent the landowners and claim the land in the name of national security.

It has not made any of the affected border communities fans of the government. In fact, it has caused so many negative feelings towards Washington that an us-versus-them feeling has emerged along the Texas border.

When a situation escalates to that point, it doesn't bode well for either side.

To make matters worse, the Associated Press reports this afternoon that a federal judge has ordered 10 border property owners to make their lands available to the government for 180 days for surveying purposes.

However, the same judge denied the government the right to take the land without a hearing, which it wanted to do.

As this struggle between the U.S. government and the Texas border communities play out daily, President Bush will deliver in his State of the Union address tonight on the "progress" DHS has made in securing the border.

In his speech about it, the President plans to say in part that:

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is on track to complete 370 miles of pedestrian fencing along the southwest border by the end of calendar year 2008. As of this month, we have completed a total of 165 miles of pedestrian fence along the southwest border, giving us a total of 290 miles of pedestrian and vehicle fence already in place at the border. We expect to have 670 total miles of pedestrian and vehicle fence by the end of 2008, and have begun obtaining land to make this a reality.

If people only knew how the government is obtaining this land.

Brownsville Mayor Pat Ahumada
(Source: KVEO.com)

One person is determined to let people know.

Texas border native and mayor of Brownsville, Texas, Pat Ahumada, has been a vocal critic of the government's strong-arm tactics in getting their way along the Texas-Mexico border.

In the following post special to Latina Lista, Mayor Ahumada addresses the issue that is #1 with his constituents.

Unfortunately, the proponents of the border fence between Texas and Mexico, particularly mid-America, they have no clue as to how it will affect all the communities along the Rio Grande River.

Our heritage, culture, traditions, commerce and good neighbor policy will be affected in an adverse way. Already the resentment by our neighbors is becoming evident and those of us with a Mexican heritage are resentful towards those who are promoting what we believe to be a racial divide under the pretext of securing our border.

No one is against enforcing our laws against illegal immigration, drug trafficking and fighting terrorism, but it does not make sense to force a fence no one wants in this region and by the Department of Homeland Security’s own admission can be breached in 3 to 7 minutes.

We also have the Gulf of Mexico, which can be used to bypass the fence. As Mayor of Brownsville, we support alternatives to the proposed fence that are feasible and less costly, but to date DHS refuses to discuss with us these alternatives that can accomplish their mission and spare us from the devastating adverse effects on our way of life.

DHS’ refusal to work with local leaders along the border goes to show how our federal government can turn against its own people and suspend our rights and liberties as they did to the Japanese in World War II.

We have proposed to build a weir damn along the river, which will raise the water level from 123 to 126 feet above sea level, widen the river by 300 feet and back up the river for 42 miles — in essence creating a virtual fence that can easily be patrolled with high-speed boats, sophisticated electronic equipment and boots on the ground to deter any illegal activity along the border.

It also offers many different economic opportunities to develop the river for tourism. This proposal is at a cost of $40.0 million, which is less costly and more effective than the border fence being proposed.

The other alternative is building the fence along our levees, which will in effect reinforce our levees without adversely affecting the flood plain as the proposed fence will do or affecting our ecological corridor and historical corridor along the river, which generates tourism to our area.

In my opinion, the fence is unAmerican and symbolizes everything contrary to what America is all about. America should enforce its laws and not blame us for the historical failure to do so.

Now, the federal government wants a quick fix to the lack of past enforcement at our expense, but the quick fix is costly and not a good proposal to provide the security it seeks to provide.

The proposed fence is promoting a false sense of security and is being divisive.

I urge all my fellow Americans who want a fence to build a fence around their communities and see what will happen. Their community will die.

America needs to continue to be the beacon of fairness and justice and not the totalitarian government it is demonstrating to be with this issue against its people on the southwest border.

We are not at war with Mexico and no terrorist attacked us on 9/11/2001 that came from Mexico.

Sincerely,

Pat Ahumada
Mayor of Brownsville, Texas
Lophofo

Brownsville Mayor PostWed Jul 23, 2008 9:48 pm  Reply with quote  

I am familiar with the location of Brownsville, McAllen, Sinton, and Corpus Christi. I know someone who was there for a couple of years. There are many people who are of Hispanic origin there. Spanish is spoken...and English words are intermixed to become Spanglish. This person I know speaks Spanish. Of course, English is spoken in some areas as well...but I do understand the people and their wanting to defend their heritage.

I read some articles on the KVEO.com site. I can see that this has been an issue clear back in January...and that the lawsuit happened in May. In fact, there was an article about this border fence dated on July 16th...which stated that the fence could appear as early as next week.

DHS Environmental Study on Border Fence

By Mark Nino

Story Created: Jul 16, 2008 at 8:07 AM CDT

quote:
An environmental review finds the planned U.S.-Mexico border fence will make life harder on some South Texas farmers.

The Department of Homeland Security study also found the fence would likely damage valuable wildlife habitat, impair views and generally become an obstacle to border life, but the study also found South Texas residents will benefit from increased security against illegal cross border activity.

Construction could begin in the lower Rio Grande Valley next week.

Hmm...today is the 23rd...wow, exactly one week from the date of that article.

Thanks for sharing this info, WECWATURDOIN, with us. I now really wonder if our storm system coupled with chemtrails and HAARP was supposed to be used to push the brunt of the hurricane into Southern Texas, contain it there, or help strengthen it.

I think it was an accident that our storm made landfall in particular areas in Utah. I really think this one was intended for Texas.
increase 1776

PostThu Jul 24, 2008 6:38 am  Reply with quote  

Socrates/FUI/Douchebag/Govt.Shill/Kiss my Ass Down Town and print it. you commie, pinko,nazi luvin,NWO asskisser.All you dumb f@#$% are doing is wasting your time with this compromised website.Lophofo,amazing your sendind everyone to FUI's site,but it's not you.You proxy from asia,spain,timbuck f@#$%,but it's not you.f*** you Jason.
increase 1776

PostThu Jul 24, 2008 6:40 am  Reply with quote  

f*** you,f*** you,f*** you,f*** you,f*** you,f*** you,f*** you,f*** you,Starman1 you f@#$% goat roper.
stitcherman

PostThu Jul 24, 2008 12:37 pm  Reply with quote  

We all live in Platos cave.
Everything is run by spooks. Well almost everything. Rolling Eyes
tv, media, financial, entertainment,local govt. on up, and education.
Nothing is really what it seems. Nothing.
What would make this site different from society itself.
"Everything is a con game given to the public"...Alan Watt
P.S. I am surprised to see the pic of johnny posted at chemtrail central!
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826