Silver Orbs
News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Iowa Floods+Gustav+USAF, how they all fit

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread

tagged & banned

Iowa Floods+Gustav+USAF, how they all fit PostSat Aug 30, 2008 8:04 pm  Reply with quote  

Maybe what they are doing will work, but this is June and not April. It's difficult to take down powerful bermuda highs once they are "pumped" up the way they are doing it. They are even pumping it up the entirely wrong way. They are opening an entire gate way for hurricanes to ravage the Gulf Coast States later in the summer...
~me 6/1/08

The landfall of Gustav will coincide with the exact location of the western edge of the high pressure center used to pump up the high pressure that generated the Iowa floods in June. Stupidity at it's best and brightest all the way! Like I've said in the past, they have no concept of mid range to long term meteorological planning and there are certain weather events they can't control, but are so deluded that they think they can.

Past weather maps during the height of the Iowa floods. The time series shows how the Bermuda High was pumped up. The western edge of the high pressure center located around Eastern Texas and Western Louisana, right in the cross hairs of Gustav.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Gustav PostSat Aug 30, 2008 9:09 pm  Reply with quote  

Really wish I understood those weather maps! But, I did see that Hannah is traveling "in tandem"---step by step---with Gustav....someone really did figure out how to do to a slam dunk for the US coast......or should I say, ""one-two punch"?........Thanks weatherman for the post and maps....just wish I really knew how to read those maps! Thank you and I hope you will keep posting what you are finding.

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 12:12 am  Reply with quote  

ditto that. I am very interested in clear explanation of what is happening.