News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
USAF aimed Ike at Cuba

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread

tagged & banned

USAF aimed Ike at Cuba PostSat Sep 06, 2008 10:32 pm  Reply with quote  

It was reported in the press last week that Russian-Cuban relations were back on the mend. The USAF killed Joesphine in the Eastern Atlantic(I have photos of elborate chemtrail grids) and then the USAF sprayed along the front to the north or Ike most of this week to push it southward, all the meanwhile keeping the intensity of Hanna down and pushing her further northwestard. Hanna was only suppose to affect the Eastern Carolinas then out to sea 2 days ago. They cut Ike down to 110mph and have since stopped weather modification activities.

Now that Ike is aimed at Cuba the USAF has stopped all weather modification activities in the Western Atlantic. Ike is now back to a Cat 4.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

tagged & banned

PostTue Sep 16, 2008 3:27 am  Reply with quote  

... the irony is and I watched the Global Sat photos while I was in FL. The USAF built that high pressure center to the north of Ike and pushed according to my weather model Hanna further NW than it should have went. Why? To send the message to the Cubans about working with Russia. The USAF pushed Ike into Cuba and then stopped modifying it as it apporached the Cuban coast. Once over the Gulf the USAF resumed and the Russians pushed the jet stream forward, guiding Ike right into the heart of the US energy infrastructure...
To the USAF:
Yep you really showed those Russians!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostTue Sep 16, 2008 12:42 pm  Reply with quote  

35 mph winds from remnants of IKE converged with that strong jet stream to send 75 mph winds to the surface as it moved through the entire state of Ohio. These strong sustained winds were the equivilant of a cat 1, which is unheard of that far north. Damage is widespread and power for many will not be restored for another week.

Ike had no rain at all PostWed Sep 17, 2008 8:12 pm  Reply with quote  

As I sit here with no electricity due to Ike, typing on a computer powered by generator, with the windows open in mid September feeling the cool breeze sent south in the wake of Hurricane Ike. I ponder the irony within that cool front. Hurricane Ike tore through this area without remorse sending pounding winds but little rain, but than we were sent a reprive of cool air to flush out the mosquitoes and humidity. I even grabbed a blanket last night.

This storm was sending 75mph winds at 9pm Friday night with higher gusts and no rain. We had no rain until the bands right around the eye wall arrived around midnight and still I would estimate less than 1/2 inch. Since it was not raining you could go outside during most of the storm, and it was very windy but could only feel a little moisture occasionally blowing in the wind gusts.
We received less than a inch of rain from this entire storm in my location and the eye moved right over head. I have pictures at 3:30am while in the eye of the storm. The second half started up around 5:00 am and the wind seemed worse than the first half. maybe because it was sudden while the first half was a gradual increase in wind over a period of hours.

I have been through several hurricanes and tropical storms living in this area and have never seen a storm that acted like Hurricane Ike.

I was not in a mandatory evacuation area and was told by our city officials to shelter in place so we did where others could save their lives and evacuate without holdup from those that were not mandatory to leave.
Many neighbors left feeling too scared to shelter in place. I can not blame them it was no picnic. I am grateful this storm had little rain since my street has a tendency to back up in heavy rain over many hours. I was most afraid of flooding, but have a boat and was not worried about drowning.

Sorry so long just thought I would share.

tagged & banned

PostWed Sep 17, 2008 10:14 pm  Reply with quote  

The nearly 12 month La Nina that took me 72hrs to create is coming to a close in the next two months. Already signs of the new pattern which will feature a weak to moderate El Nino are starting to appear. This new pattern c/o the USAF is appearing that it will leave most of the Gulf Coast exposed to hurricanes, particularly Houston, Texas and New Orleans. The root cause for this exposure, which I patched up in December of 2006[should be 2007] is from the USAF's heavy spraying operations across the Eastern Pacific Ocean, as highlighted here over the past two months.

~ME 2/1/08
mr. jones

PostThu Sep 18, 2008 9:38 pm  Reply with quote  

Cuba is useless,

It's chavez they have to worry about.

Chavez has money and is frequently goes to Russia to spend it big there.

Chavez is buying jets for his Air Force and the training that goes with it.

Russia is more than pleased to supply.
"The whole aim of practical politics is
to keep the populace alarmed, and thus clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."