Silver Orbs
News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
The Irony of Ike

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread

The Irony of Ike PostTue Sep 23, 2008 5:03 pm  Reply with quote  

Just thought I would post about something I noticed before Hurricane Ike even hit Haiti. The original track was to hit haiti skirt cuba and head towards Florida before ending up in the atlantic.

We all know that changed with time, but I had a bad feeling about this storm while in San Antonio for a family emergency August 21.

I actually did some research prior to the storms track changing towards corpus christi, than the course continued to change closer and closer to the Galveston area.

The great Galveston storm of 1900 was an event that changed the history of Galveston forever and was the main factor the Galveston seawall was built.

The chief meteorologist for Galveston in 1900 was a man named Isaac Cline.

Isnt Ike short for Isaac?

I found that Ironic and told my family that Galveston would get this storm before the track was even forecasted for Galveston, that is one reason why we faired better than most. I prepared weeks before officials deemed it necessary.

tagged & banned

PostFri Sep 26, 2008 2:00 pm  Reply with quote  

The real irony to Ike is how the US Govt pokes fun at the Cubans for not having enough oil/gasoline to run their economy. Well the USAF directed Ike into Cuba and then nature took over as the pathways from the Dec '07 spraying and the Iowa Floods helped to guide Ike right into the core of the US Energy Infrastructure. Stupidity at it's best and brightest!
Somewhere someone is laughing at the Kremlin and in Havana as the Southern Faithful(and according to them the only truly patriotic people in the country Republicans) have no gasoline. I just kinda sit back and chuckle, given the 7 month and repeated warnings I gave about a Houston and New Orleans strike. The USAF wx mod project is worthless without me. Very Happy

Gasoline Shortage hits Southern US

Gasoline shortages hit towns across the southeastern United States this week, sparking panic buying, long lines and high prices at stations from the small towns of northeast Alabama to Charlotte in the wake of Hurricanes Gustav and Ike.

In Atlanta, half of the gasoline stations were closed, according to AAA, which said the supply disruptions had taken place along two major petroleum product pipelines that have operated well below capacity since the hurricanes knocked offshore oil production and several refineries out of service along the Gulf of Mexico.

The Energy Information Administration (EIA) reported Hurricanes Gustav and Ike caused the greatest drop in U.S. gasoline inventories since 1967. The U.S. Department of Energy reported Wednesday five oil refineries with a total capacity of 1.23 million barrels-per-day remained closed since Ike shut 14 plants, representing a quarter of the nation’s refined fuel production, nearly two weeks ago.

THROUGHOUT THE CSRA --- The gas shortage is hitting our area harder than experts thought it would. But, it's not only hitting us. Local cops and emergency responders are making some changes to their teams, too.

“The whole petroleum industry on the East Coast has been turned upside down,” he said. “I think it will be six to eight weeks before we get back to normal. Everybody needs to conserve and not horde. And fill up only when you get down to a quarter of a tank.”

Local experts said gasoline terminals in Spartanburg are only receiving about 30 percent of their normal allocation. They indicated it could be another two to three weeks before the situation starts to improve.

Nashville, Tenn., continued to see the worst gasoline shortage in the Southeast Thursday, and major problems were also being reported in metro Atlanta, Asheville, N.C., and Tallahassee, Fla.
Most nations and militaries in the world promote their bright young scientists, not the US Govt and US Military, they intimidated their brightest one.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger