NASA'S Project Blue Beam PostMon Oct 13, 2008 8:47 pm  Reply with quote  

Here is some information on NASA’s Project Blue Beam

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bluebeam.html

http://www.geocities.com/area51/Shadowlands/6583/project079.html

http://100777.com/node/1207
Richard Burgeson

tagged

Hope people listen PostMon Oct 20, 2008 7:21 pm  Reply with quote  

I tried to say this in a different way and got nowhere. If you find any more good links please post them.

PostMon Oct 20, 2008 10:51 pm  Reply with quote  

How do chemtrails fit into all of this?

in any case they have little time left,

2012 is around the corner,

and the weather is getting out of control,

the planet is getting hotter and hotter as we speak,

I mentioned in 2007 that 2008 would be the last year of relative stability for the world,

hang on to your seats,

2009 will be the beginning of the really freaky stuff,

My analysis at this point leads to an all out free for all,

everything is headed down a highway of chaos,

which is culminating in a complete frenzy of total anarchy,

the elite think they have control but that idea is relative because planet x can not be stalled nor stopped,

as it reaches our proximity it will be sending all of our terrestrial stability and sense of normality into oblivion.

My chemtrail theory at this point leads to the elites efforts to control the chaotic weather which is resulting from planet x,

but as each day passes that will become a futile effort,

which of course is not a good thing for the masses who have to breathe the ever ioncreasing quantities of chems the elite are throwing into the sky´,

to counterbalance the effects of planet x.

always go for broke,

there are no winners in hell.

Planet earth at this point is a hellish place and the human race is its main advocate.
starman1

PostMon Oct 20, 2008 11:25 pm  Reply with quote  

mr jones
I'm sure there will be a plan to literally put the masses to sleep if such a cataclysmic event is on the horizon. Scientist have successfully put monkeys unconscious by simply broadcasting specific frequencies on there little brains.
I do not believe planet x is controlling our weather and just because that's what I believe does not make it so, in fact, it makes more sense to me that Tesla was right on the money and individuals right here on planet Earth are playing God with new technologies. If planet x is the vehicle where-by Earth faces these predicted changes, God help us because freaking chemtrails will not stop the impending doom, and they probably are only a temporary interference/defense or aide to what is really going on in the skies of our world...
Ellyn

PostTue Oct 21, 2008 2:55 am  Reply with quote  

I am posting this particular paragraph from the September 24, 2008 Message from Matthew (posted in the "Spirit" forum), because it specifically speaks about weather manipulation.

24. There is a “behind the scenes” reason that destruction from hurricane Gustav was less than from Ike. After off-planet technology so successfully weakened Gustav's wind force, Earth's weather controllers ramped up their technology's power to such an extent that they believed they had designed a storm of such massive size that “aliens” could not alleviate its devastation. However, to the dismay of those dark minds, the technologists in space considerably reduced the eye of the hurricane and veered it away from the coastal oil rigs and refineries to prevent the Illuminati's goals: widespread ecological damage from oil spillage; thundering support for drilling in the Arctic refuge; raising oil prices again; and reimbursing oil companies for their losses. Two other notes here: It isn't necessary for weather controllers to stir up a storm—Mother Nature can do that on her own, and when she does, they take over with their maliciousness. And the refusal to let residents of Galveston Island return sooner is that the death toll is far greater than reported and time was needed to find and dispose of all the bodies. Since depopulation by any means is an Illuminati goal and the death toll would be attributed to Mother Nature, it is hard to figure the reason for delaying the residents' return. Still, causing negativity by any means helps the dark ones' cause, and they achieved that by keeping thousands in stress by miserable living conditions and without answers to what happened to their homes and businesses.