Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
PLanet X

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
raze78

PLanet X PostFri Oct 24, 2008 11:37 pm  Reply with quote  

Anybody care to clue me on this? Is it real or is it bogus?

Apparently chemtrails could be linked to this, a means of hiding its approach from us. Could also explain the food crisis, strange weather patterns etc.

Satellite images, as well as pictures taken by astronauts in orbit, seem to indicate that the Grand Canyon is an enormous Lichtenberg figure, in other words, a gigantic lightning scar. As the Electric Universe hypothesis suggests, electric discharge machining (EDM) might account for the Canyon's appearance: steep walls, thousands of layers, brachiated side canyons at practically every scale, and periodic, hemispherical "nips" cut into each rim.

Or it could be caused by an object passing to close to earth thereby causing electric activity and altering our polarity.

I dunno and it all sounds funny to me. But, the strangest think is references from others sources such as Oashpe, Nostradamus, The book of one, etc all channeled info apparently, which all predate the current PlanetX craze.

01. I, Aph, Son of God, trained in the change and tumult of corporeal worlds.
05. Proclaim my decrees of the red star and her heavens in the crash of her rebellious sides, for I will harvest.
07. A wave of breath speedeth forth in the broad firmament. The red star flieth toward the point of My whetted sword.
08. Fly with all speed where first the red star's vortex gathered up its nebulae, millions of years agone, and on the way say: God hath decreed a pruning-knife to a traveling world.
10. Tell them I have spoken, and the earth and her heavens near the troughs. I will scoop her up as a toy, and her vortex shall close about like a serpent hungry for its prey.
11. Hear me, O ye who have witnessed the creation of many worlds and their going out. Countless millions will fall into My net.
12. The central tones of music from Goddesses older than the corporeal worlds. To them the crash of worlds is as a note created.
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostSat Oct 25, 2008 4:02 pm  Reply with quote  

Looks like there is a lot of ice down there.

www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2008/image08/080929canyon.jpg

The cracks in the land do not look genuine enough to me but I could be wrong, some clouds added for authenticity appeal...I can see 4 small clouds.

No doubt about it the ancients did have more knolwedge on the universe than we do now with modern science, but then it could be because most of anything that means anything is hidden from us from the days they burnt down the Library of Alexandria ever since.
http://www.freedom-force.org
mr. jones

PostMon Oct 27, 2008 1:10 am  Reply with quote  

According to NASA mars is getting warmer too,

but mars doesnīt have cars?

that right there tells you something,

that global warming isnīt caused by petro alone,

if it were petro only we should have gotten warm but not this much,

in the last five years earth has gotten hotter than in the last two thousand years,

next year will be hotter than this year,

why?

because planet x is approaching our sun and in its approximation it is activating the magnetic field of the sun,

this is producing solar flare activity,

not good for us down here,

the bible says the earth will end in fire.

they call planet X Wormwood,

"And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."
(Revelation 8:10, ).

in those days they didnīt know about planets all celestial bodies were considered stars.

Interpretation analysis.

the gnostics call it Hercolubus

http://home.earthlink.net/~gnosisla/March5.html

WILLIAM HENRY: Saddam controls an asset infinitely more important and powerful than oil or even nuclear weapons. He controls access to the temples that housed the history of humanity's origins and potentially the secrets of stargates.

This list does not even begin to address the international political trends intended to:

Centralize a global government with the United Nations as it’s leading authority and governing body

Disarm all civilians on a global scale (presumably to forestall mass panic should Nibiru turn out to be the ultimate reality)

Train regular military units in the streets of our cities for urban warfare.

http://www.detailshere.com/whowilldetermineyourneed.htm
mr. jones

PostMon Oct 27, 2008 1:12 am  Reply with quote  

X's MASS, MAGNETISM & DENSITY is such that it DISRUPTS the surface of EVERY PLANET IT PASSES. In fact, history shows approximately 7 YEARS PRIOR to its passage its far reaching eletromagnetic/gravitational influence changes Earths core flows TRIGGERING WEATHER, VOLCANIC & SEISMIC ACTIVITY. Since early 1996 traditional WEATHER has CHANGED DRAMATICALLY, breaking all time records regularly. The up-tick of QUAKES, VOLCANIC INCIDENTS & changes in ELECTROMAGNETICS are being kept out of the media as much as possible. Weather alone can falsely be blamed on global warming & sun cycles but not earth's rumblings at the same time. -Quote.

The media controllers are falsely blaming widely known and discussed weather changes on global warming or sun cycles. They are keeping quiet about the same level of abrupt changes in quake or volcanic activity happening simultaneously, although they can't help but report major events hitting populated areas. It'd be quite a stretch for them to blame all this on global warming and sun cycles too.
-Quote.
mr. jones

PostMon Oct 27, 2008 1:13 am  Reply with quote  

NASA discovered and excitedly disclosed having found Planet X. It was December 30th, 1983 that announcement was made by the chief scientist of the IRAS satellite to 6 dailies. I've got all the headlines in my book. Shortly thereafter, the media controllers got wind of the disclosure and clamped down by having them retract the statements. They've since made up an extremely simplistic
story to explain away the original perturbations of the outer planets that ultimately led to finding Planet X. As far as explaining away having made the announcement, the best they could come up with is that it was misunderstood.-Quote.
mr. jones

PostMon Oct 27, 2008 1:14 am  Reply with quote  

Zecharia Sitchin carries weight in the scientific archeological community and has a degree in journalism. The enforcer controllers made clear to him what he was allowed and not allowed to say and print early on. Sitchin's colleague astronomer Dr. Harrington of the United States Naval Observatory met with an early so-called accidental death. This happened because of his adamant open disclosures to the media about having found the 10th planet. A loud message was sent to everyone with weight in the scientific community or credible insiders in the know. If you value your life, keep quiet!
-Quote.
mr. jones

PostMon Oct 27, 2008 1:16 am  Reply with quote  

The story has another strange twist. Subgroups of these same controllers I keep referring to have their own quiet campaign to get the knowledge out through grassroots sources. I fit perfectly in that category, having no scientific degrees to speak of nor weight in the scientific community. They don't want panic or the collapse of the financial markets to start too soon. I don't either, but my conscience drove me to the edge until I wrote this book. I'm sure you can imagine these controllers have a need to relieve some of their guilt for having held back the information and ultimately costing millions if not
billions of lives. Of course they just may want a few more to survive for selfish reasons. This would be so they have plenty to enslave for farming purposes, around their already stocked fortified enclaves, once they begin to run low a few years from now.

A note about the tragic World Trade Center and Pentagon destruction. We've been BLINDSIDED by these events. There may be some positive changes in consciousness that have come about as a result. It now should be obvious there's one direction to ultimately look in order to protect yourself and loved ones, in the mirror. Government officials can not be trusted to protect us nor give us the information needed in order to protect ourselves. If you've ever doubted it before, you now clearly understand our way of life can and will be completely changed with one day's passing.

Six to eight weeks prior to the passing of Planet X, all will be able to see it in the sky as sort of a red cross with their naked eyes.

-quote.
mr. jones

PostMon Oct 27, 2008 1:18 am  Reply with quote  

Now for the rest of you who want a tomorrow, to be informed, forewarned and attempt to place a reservation for yourself and loved ones in the aftertimes, this could be the hardest hitting book you'll ever read. The controllers of the media, money markets and the world's government leaders are fully aware and prepared. They are not going to announce the impending calamities, although Russia's leaders did pretty much let the story slip out at least once, which I'll detail a little later on here. For the most part they're only allowing this information out through grass-roots sources. So escape with me here among the grass, and you'll find out the many roots this information is being brought to you from.
Keeping this story out of the major media will delay the collapse of the world's economy, stock markets and real estate prices until the very last days costing billions of lives. From this point on, don't expect the price of energy to come down much. These corporate energy controllers are fully aware that this is their last hurrah to gouge money from you.

-quote.
mr. jones

PostMon Oct 27, 2008 1:21 am  Reply with quote  

When X passes between earth and our sun, earth will align to its strong magnetic or gravitation temporarily, instead of our sun's.

For a short while X will be earth's strongest gravitational voice or influence. Earth's rotation will then pause for a couple days, like it has many times before recorded in several texts from ancient history.

The controllers of NASA and its insiders are fully aware of this. Planet X's destruction and disruption of Earth should change your view of ancient history. The ancients were not the unsophisticated people common history books have led you to believe. Earth societies have reached a pinnacle of development several times before only to be put back in technological and evolutionary time by the wrecking ball of X. Every time the ones left to pick up the pieces and start building over were so busy surviving for the first few decades afterwards, that the elevated cultures they originated from disappeared into myth and folklore.

Many of the advances and discoveries of our so-called modern world took centuries to be rediscovered anew. Listen closely to whatever texts and knowledge from our ancient ancestors that still remain. Their truth is our truth.

Thanks to 2 years of research by Andy Lloyd, another piece to this puzzle emerges. Nibiru is one of many names from ancient culture that reference Planet X. A segment of Andy's research follows:

"The unstable nature of the dark star's orbit means that it has precipitated periodic change to the orbital radii and climates of the terrestrial planets over the last 4 billion years. Among my findings is that Nibiru is a brown dwarf, a failed star capable of emitting only the faintest reddish light, but whose gravity and infra-red energy emission is sufficient to warm its habitable moons. These moons number 7, it seems, and the infrequent perihelion passages of Nibiru are associated with the 'return of the gods'.

When Nibiru is in close proximity to the Sun, both these bodies become excited by each other. The brown dwarf, in particular, becomes 're-lit' from its slumbering embers and 'flares up' with reddish light. The coronal discharge emitted is then swept back by the action of the Solar Wind, giving the appearance of fiery wings whose flight is directed towards the Sun."

-quote.
mr. jones

PostMon Oct 27, 2008 1:22 am  Reply with quote  

32 Names for Planet X

Ancient history, astronomy, folklore and prophecy record many names for Planet X. The Sumerians called it the "12th planet" or "Nibiru" (translation; planet of passing). Between the Babylonians and Mesopotamians there were at least three names: "Marduk," "The King of The Heavens," and The "Great Heavenly Body." The ancient Hebrews referred to it as the "Winged Globe" because of its long orbit high among the stars. The Egyptians had two names "Apep" or "Seth." The Greeks called it "Typhon" after a feared leader and "Nemesis" (one of its most telling names). Other ancient peoples have given it labels such as; "The Celestial Lord Shiva" and "God of Destruction." To the ancient Chinese, it was known as "Gung-gung," "The Great Black," or "Red Dragon." The Phoenicians said it was "The Great Phoenix." The Hebrews called it "Yahweh." The Mayans called it "Celestial Quetzalcoatl." The celestial body was known to the Latins as "Lucifer."Revelation (8:10-12). The name of the star is "Wormwood."From works of prophecy, there are other names for X. The "Red or Blue Star" is of the Hopi Indian and Gordan Michael Scallion designation. The "Fiery
Messenger" is in the Ramala prophecy. The "Great Star" is from the Book Revelation. "His Star" is how it is referred to in Edgar Cayce Readings. The "Great Comet" and "The Comet of Doom" is right out of the Grail Message. From an early English prophet named "Mother Shipton," "The Fiery Dragon" was the name she gave, as seen from her second sight. Our solar system's "10th Planet" is "X."There's also "The Intruder" and "The Perturber" from astronomy.

-quote.
mr. jones

PostMon Oct 27, 2008 1:24 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.bluepoint.gen.tr/nibiru.html
Cloudy Skies

PostMon Oct 27, 2008 11:19 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by mr. jones

For a short while X will be earth's strongest gravitational voice or influence. Earth's rotation will then pause for a couple days

Causing violent tectonic upheavals beyond all comprehension, destroying all life on the planet and returning the surface to conditions last seen in the Hadean.

As indeed happened when Nibiru/Planet X last passed close to Earth in 2003 Wink
WECWATURDOIN

Planet Eris and the global warming PostMon Oct 27, 2008 5:00 pm  Reply with quote  

New book released this year attributes global warming to the orbital influences of Planet Eris approaching our enter solar system on its 3600 year orbit.

http://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=7oWa7ZWe3R0C&oi=fnd&pg=PA5&dq=nibiru+2008&ots=3noc3572Jj&sig=gUysj-xj9DJgBpa_Ta3ID62qdj4

All the space agencies of the world are spending trillions of dollars on telescopes to watch for increased solar activity of our sun and to peer beyond our sun at a planet not officially scientifically known until it was allegedly first observed on October 21, 2003 at the Mount Palomar Observatory in California. This Planet is approaching our vicinity within its elliptical orbit around our sun.

Hubble is being retrofitted to capture pictures of ERIS as it approaches.
NASA will launch a project called WISE (Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer) soon.
NASA has the Sophia Observatory Project. Stratosphere observatory for infrared astronomy, they also launched the SPT Southern Pole Telescope Feb 2007.
In 2006 NASA, ESA (European Space Agency) and JAXA (Space Agency of Japan) launched Solar-b Hinode pointing directly at planet ERIS.
JAXA has launched ASTRO-F/AKARI/IRIS, Infrared Imaging Surveyor, which is a joint venture between Japan the U.K. U.S. Netherlands and European Space Agency ESA.
France has announced the location of their Concordia Observatory in Antarctica opened 2005.
ESA has the Herschel Space Observatory preparing to launch.
ESA launched Proba-1 in Oct 2001 and has hopes to launch proba-2 for missions to peer beyond the sun.

All these telescopes have one thing in common, Infrared Capabilities and this is due to one reason. The dwarf star Eris, has a heat signature which is easiest detected and tracked with infrared technology

This planet according to the ancient civilizations and now Science could disrupt our sun, the planets of our solar system as well as earth, causing cataclysmic events described in the history of Earth.
Cloudy Skies

PostWed Oct 29, 2008 12:15 pm  Reply with quote  

Eris' orbit is not 3,600 years and keeps it beyond Neptune at all times. And how on Earth can a distant object smaller than our Moon cause deforestation, contrails, pollution, black soot, carbon emissions, changes in oceanic currents and changes in solar activity? All of which (along with many more) affect our climate.

http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~mbrown/planetlila/
Bhang

PostWed May 06, 2009 10:45 am  Reply with quote  

I wanted to share this new video of an anomalous object recorded next to the sun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyNSrABthUY

I have a mega thread on the whole Planet-X debate here:
http://www.wachadoo.com/forum/planet-x,-nibiru,-officially-known-as-eris--t1534.html