Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
USAF targeting IL,IN,OH,WV,PA,MD,NJ,NY for a Major Ice Storm

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
weatherman714

tagged & banned

USAF targeting IL,IN,OH,WV,PA,MD,NJ,NY for a Major Ice Storm PostWed Dec 17, 2008 1:58 am  Reply with quote  

USAF Targets another Million w/o Power for this weekend.
Be on the look out for a major USAF chemtrail operation beginning tonight 1,000 miles Sw of Baja California continuing into Western and Northern Mexico Wednesday and Thrusday, the Southern and Central Plains Friday and Saturday. The goal of the USAF is to move the low pressure exiting the Western states on Friday Evening and to move it further north to spare the DC/Baltimore/Philly area of any significant winter storm. This is a continuning goal of the USAF. In order to "spare" this region they will have to move the storm further northward and punish Ohio, Indiana, Illinois,Southern Michigan, Pennsylvania and New Jersey with a significant ice storm. There could be another Million without power by Sunday Evening.

tagged & banned

Baja CA Spraying PostWed Dec 17, 2008 11:05 pm  Reply with quote  

Just as I expected here is how the USAF will alter the storm track for this weekend leaving most likely a million without power Sunday Night with a brutal airmass to follow. Temperatures liable to be 5-15F with windchills below zero. That speaks wonders about the human beings making the decision to move this storm in the direction they are moving it... no compassion.

Here's the visible picture this afternoon off the West Coast and our point of interest is the area SW of Baja CA. One thing about this area that throw daggers into the US Govt's claims that "nothing is going on."

1) Heavy Commerical Air Traffic is Non Existant in this region.

Here's the Goes West Visible shot.

Let's zoom in to what we see. On the larger map we can see one glaring chemtrail a large circle towards the bottom right hand corner of our box of interest. But as we zoom in we see a lot of circles, some grids, some triangles and some hash marks. The southern most hash mark has clearly cut through the cloud leaving a darker spot on the cloud top. They are here and we are going to watch them over the next 4 days move northeastward closer to Mexico and then into the Southern Plains states Friday and Saturday.

[/img]

tagged & banned

Weather Sites Out PostThu Dec 18, 2008 6:44 pm  Reply with quote  

The last time I did around this time in 2007 several weather sites went down and I didn't have alternate sites to find satellite photos or weather model data. Many of the sites are down and I've brought up my alternate websites and have had to use some sharp remote sensing skills to see what they are hiding. I think this 8kmIR image says it all. Look at the arrows and you will see markings sprayed by chemtrail aircraft to tell the USAF meteorologist that they are there. We see a familar symbol on the more northern part of the photo. Look at the arrow(without the circle) and we see 4 loops with a center circle. This is the same thing we saw last year on two different occasions and the images are provided underneath if you have trouble identifying what your looking at. Is it no wonder that several weather sites have went down in the face of a USAF oerpation that's being monitored that would have a profound effect on millions of US Citizens?

The lastest computer model projections show a very significant ice storm for Chicago now and only 6 hours ago it was forecasted for some sleet to be mixing in with the snow. Now we're staring at a nice ice storm with some snow. Should be interesting tonight!

From 1/13/08...

tagged & banned

PostFri Dec 19, 2008 2:40 am  Reply with quote  

Areas that were suppose to be snow and all snow tonight across Nebraska,Iowa and Illnois are receiving sleet and freezing rain. The precip is starting out as snow and changing over to ice. No surprises here! We caught the USAF red handed. I just wish I had voiced my opinions earlier, that's my only regret.

PostFri Dec 19, 2008 4:06 am  Reply with quote  

another ice event for rush hour friday in columbus ohio. second time this week.
Lophofo

Second Snow storm in Utah, also. PostFri Dec 19, 2008 7:20 am  Reply with quote  

Today (Thursday, 2008-12-18) was the second big snow storm this week in Utah. It was 35-40 MPH tops on the freeway.

Tuesday (2008-12-16) was the first big snow storm this week. Last Friday (a week ago) we had major chemtrail operations here.

Looks like they were getting ready.
sicntired

PostFri Dec 19, 2008 12:16 pm  Reply with quote  

it's a @#$%^% mess out here.
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostFri Dec 19, 2008 10:51 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by weatherman714
Areas that were suppose to be snow and all snow tonight across Nebraska,Iowa and Illnois are receiving sleet and freezing rain. The precip is starting out as snow and changing over to ice. No surprises here! We caught the USAF red handed. I just wish I had voiced my opinions earlier, that's my only regret.

Hi weatherman, yes it is usually the things we don't do that we come to regret. At least this applies to all good people!

Remember it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks says (or does).

Keep up the good work Very Happy
http://www.freedom-force.org
weatherman714

tagged & banned

PostTue Dec 23, 2008 1:24 am  Reply with quote  

This ice storm on Sunday Morning that affected us in MD has a personal twist for me. My father was involved in a serious accident on 295N in Baltimore City, which shut down 295 for about 15 minutes Sunday Morning. He's hurt pretty bad so it's kinda changed my prespective about how weather affects people. I need to stand up to these people more often to protect others. Storms that have a minimal ice region have the fewest accidents,injuries, power outages,etc. What the USAF is doing is expanding the ice regions by warming the air aloft.
I couldn't imagine what it was like for some of the 250k people that lost their power in the first storm this weekend. It was 14F here this morning and never made it above 25F. I know it was much colder west of the mountains.

Sorry to hear about your dad PostWed Dec 24, 2008 1:11 pm  Reply with quote  

glad you are beginning to see the human tragedy side of all this manipulation of weather. People are dying every single day due to our instinctive need to control everything and everybody.

Not only is the air being controlled from above...earthquakes registering exactly 10.0 miles in depth have been occuring all across our happy little planet since I first brought that anomoly to the forum's attention.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all! Spend this precious time with your families for life as we know it in this realm is going to be changing in the coming times and we all need to be spiritually prepared to deal with it.