Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
USAF Targeting Northeast with another Ice Storm

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
weatherman714

tagged & banned

USAF Targeting Northeast with another Ice Storm PostFri Jan 02, 2009 1:03 am  Reply with quote  

This is something we are going to have to watch closely. I've been running computer model comparisons for the past 36hours and there seems to be a coordinated effort for spraying across Northern Mexico and the Southern Plains stretching back into New Mexico beginning Sunday Evening. Chemtrail activity seems to be at a minimum right now(dispite heavy air travel and cold air aloft). If the USAF goes ahead with their plans they will keep a ridge of high pressure parked across the Northeast and Quebec and warm the upper layers again to create another ice storm for the Northeast.

tagged & banned

PostSat Jan 03, 2009 6:28 pm  Reply with quote  

They did it again!

They are spraying today across the Southern US and off the SW coast of Mexico in the Eastern Pacific. They will be warming the upper layers to change a snow storm for the Northeast over to a major ice storm Tuesday and Wednesday, with some bitter cold air to follow.

It's depressing...

As sick as it may sound, I wish I could do a poll.

Get your opinion on the topic. How many people will lose their power because of the USAF's actions over the past 3 days from VA to ME on Tuesday and Wednesday?

My guess... 1.75 Million people. Sad

PostTue Jan 06, 2009 1:47 am  Reply with quote  

Weatherman...I think you were right on target!...It is good to know what is happening, but it really is sad too. Thanks for keeping us posted. Thanks for the extra work that you are doing when you are keeping us informed. Hope you have a Happy New Year.....inspite of eveything.
weatherman714

tagged & banned

PostTue Jan 06, 2009 6:39 pm  Reply with quote  

I was reading that ice(mainly sleet) will mix in with snow and change over to sleet for a fairly significant period of time well into Upstate NY and Vermont, where only 24 hours ago it was projected to be an all snow event.

Keep watch to the weather in the Northeast.

ICE PostThu Jan 08, 2009 6:02 am  Reply with quote  

We've got ice all right but what I want to know who benefits if many are without power ? Who benefits if there are less cars on the road ? Our roads are well cared for, I drove today, messy, and slushy but with common sense, safe...
sicntired

PostThu Jan 08, 2009 11:46 pm  Reply with quote  

web bots predicted all of the ice/cold weather events in the northeast with loss of electric, people in shelters and anger insuing.
weatherman714

tagged & banned

PostTue Jan 13, 2009 2:17 am  Reply with quote  

I looked back at the Satellite photos over the past 7-10 days and I watched the actions in Russia. The whole purpose of targeting the Northeast was to transfer energy eastward across the Atlantic and into Europe to push a fridge high pressure system eastward in Western Russia. The problem was as I highlighted in regards to the Ukrainian gas issue was that it was only going to temporarily warm up Europe, maybe 72-96 hours tops. We saw that warming today as scheduled across Europe and the cold returns on the 16th and 17th. Russia has since pulled their offer to resume gas shipments off the table. They flinched once the models were showing a massive warming trend across Europe... and now have confidence that it's going to be cold so they'll get what they want and are showing they are superior in weather modification... if that makes any sense. Our side really lacks meteorological brains as we can clearly see...