News Archive
Channelings
Etcetera
PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Oooops! NASA didn't get all the chemtrails...

Chemtrail Central > Satellite Imagery

Author Thread
weatherman714

tagged & banned

Oooops! NASA didn't get all the chemtrails... PostFri Jan 02, 2009 2:00 am  Reply with quote  

This is fun. These signatures are centered at 33.22N and 159.87W. Or roughly 1,000 miles north of Hawaii. I looked at the IR and said yep the USAF is out here running operations. Maybe I'll get lucky and see a Fubar by NASA and company. Sure enough we got it!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the Visible photo from 1/1/09 @ 2045 UTC.

Notice what I have picked out, three pinwheels. These pinwheels are the classic USAF weather modification signature. No commerical pilot would be allowed to make these pinwheels that far over the open Ocean, nor is air traffic coordinated in that fashion to allow for such shape to appear that far over the open ocean, Here we have three pinwheels(and many other grids) all lined up in a NW/SE fashion. Observe...

We can see the three pinwheels.

Like always I like to include the original image that I received from the website. Here's the link to that one.
http://www.geocities.com/weatherman714/visjan01092045.jpg

Next we look at the next Satellite image, which is 15 minutes later. As we've seen from the past, we've caught NASA digitally scrambling the photo to cover the USAF's operations. This time they leave a little bit around the edges as someone didn't do their job.

We can see a digital box, just look closely and very closely. At the top upper left hand corner of this box that I've pointed out we can actually see darklines that go left to right. This is the indication of the digital box. We also see that they left out our 3rd pinwheel on the southside of the formation. Well only part of it, the southern part of the 3rd pinwheel(counting N to S) is still visible.

OOOOOPPPPSSSSS!!!! someone at NASA didn't do their job!

We caught them!!!!

Like always I like to include the original image that I received from the website. Here's the link to that one.
http://www.geocities.com/weatherman714/visjan01092100.jpg

PostSun Mar 08, 2009 6:21 pm  Reply with quote  

@weatherman714.

Great posts!

Could you briefly explain "pinwheels"? What are they and how is it to be incorporated in weathermodificationprojects?

I'd like to learn more...........