Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Thousands may face frigid, lightless nights ahead

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
weatherman714

tagged & banned

Thousands may face frigid, lightless nights ahead PostThu Jan 29, 2009 4:57 pm  Reply with quote  

I didn't cover it here(although I should have), but I did write a threat free letter to the head of the USAF Weather Modification Commander on Sunday Evening congratulating him or her on "a job well done". What should have been a little ice storm across KY,AR,WV and VA turned into a full blown disaster as the USAF ramped up operations across the N. Central Pacific Ocean Saturday Evening. This complete irresponsibilty being conducted by the United States Air Force is a national security threat to the economic well being of it's people when it is sorely needed. They've shut down about $30-$55 Billion worth of economic activity over the next 3 weeks. Although it may not seem like much on a national scale, on a local scale this is devistating to those economies affected by this ice storm.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090129/ap_on_re_us/winter_storm

tagged & banned

PostFri Jan 30, 2009 4:19 pm  Reply with quote  

Like I said the USAF ops started Saturday Night and didn't show up in the computer models until Sunday Night. These people in the Tennesse valley weren't prepared because they didn't know this storm was going to be this bad and by the time they found out it was, there was already significant icing.

quote:
"This is our first natural disaster," Earnest said.

"I had no idea the storm was going to last this long," his brother added.

quote:
"We got food, but I'm just worried about staying warm," said Brittan, who lives in Mayfield, adding she was frustrated by the search for supplies.

"By the time you hear about a place that's open they're out when you get there," she said.

Roads were still littered with ice-caked power lines, downed trees and other debris. Help from around the country was arriving in convoys to assist the states with the worst outages

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090130/ap_on_re_us/winter_storm

Keep in mind this isn't the first time this winter the USAF has done this, just ask the people in Central PA and New York what they experienced in December...

Kentucky has been struck with a storm of unprecedented PostSun Feb 01, 2009 12:32 am  Reply with quote  

level of damage to our electric grid and infrastructure. More of my fellow Kentuckians have been without power than at any time in recorded history. People are dying and many others ending up in hospitals with carbon monoxide poisoning because they did not know how to safely use alternate methods to heat their homes or had faulty chimneys.

The economic impact due to the damage to infrastructure and lost incomes to businesses and families is not known at this time since it is an ongoing event. The low pressure system stalled and pumped tremendous amounts of warm water vapor over already in place cold air creating this disaster which is still an ongoing event.

We were one of the fortunate ones who had power and shared an extension cord with our most grateful neighbor. Of course we were prepared with an ample supply of hickory for the fireplace and kerosene for the heater just in case but that is just the Boy Scout in me.

I worked a small sky clearing today to help accelerate the melting of ice from over burdened tree limbs in our local area this afternoon but to be quite frank it was too little too late even though the intention was pure.

I truly hate to believe that this was an intentional event but the likely hood of such is in the realm of possibilities thanks to your insight and willingness to share that info on our forum weatherman.

I could post some captured radar loops of rain bands dissipating over Louisville, Ky as the heaviest bands rotated through here in the very near future which lessened the damage we experienced locally. It was very interesting almost like a copper driven cloud buster on steroids and I would value your opinion weatherman on what you think was going on.

What ever was going on actually lessened the damage to our metropolitan area and we are quite grateful for this having happened. Others were not so lucky as the news stories have detailed.

If you have access to archived loops you will see a corridor which was almost virtually rain free from the south west to the north east over our airport which origins were very close to WEST POINT KENTUCKY. Love to hear what you make of this.

Officials have been reported to tell desperate residents in the inflicted areas to pack their bags and head south as reported on CBS News today.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/31/national/main4765943.shtml?tag=topHome;topStories

In Kentucky, where 11 people had died, a man and two women were the latest victims after they were found dead in a southwestern Louisville home. One woman was found in a bed; the other two were found in the garage with a generator, police spokesman Phil Russell said.

Meanwhile, the uncertainty of when power might be restored had many appealing for help. Officials urged those in dark homes to leave.

"We're asking people to pack a suitcase and head south and find a motel if they have the means, because we can't service everybody in our shelter," said Crittenden County Judge-Executive Fred Brown, who oversees about 9,000 people, many of whom spent a fifth night sleeping in the town's elementary school.

Local officials grew angrier at what they said was a lack of help from the state and the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

In Kentucky's Grayson County, about 80 miles southwest of Louisville, Emergency Management Director Randell Smith said the 25 National Guardsmen who have responded have no chain saws to clear fallen trees. He said roads are littered with fallen trees and people shivering in bone-chilling cold are in need.

"We've got people out in some areas we haven't even visited yet," Smith said. "We don't even know that they're alive."

Smith said FEMA was still a no-show days after the storm.

GENERATORS, WATER, FOOD ANYBODY????????????????????????

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/31/national/main4765943.shtml?tag=topHome;topStories

Mean while Fox News has everyone transfixed on the lady who had 8 kids or some celebrity bull hockey instead of paying attention to the things that really matter. Thanks murdock you and your crew truly SUCK!

Good news from Kentucky PostTue Feb 03, 2009 3:22 am  Reply with quote  

By Sunday night, 93 of Kentucky's 120 counties along with 71 cities had declared a state of emergency, according to Monica French, a spokeswoman for the Kentucky Division of Emergency Management.

The 4,600 soldiers Beshear ordered on duty, including his entire Army National Guard, swept through the state distributing food and water, removing fallen trees, providing security and checking houses in hard-to-reach areas.

In Hardinsburg, one door-to-door check of houses without electricity is being credited for saving the lives of an elderly couple. The Kentucky National Guard said in a press release that two airmen visited the couple's home Sunday and found the wife apparently confused and the husband complaining of nausea.

Both were treated and released at a hospital. Authorities said carbon monoxide levels were more than twice what is considered lethal, and blamed the poisoning on a faulty gas furnace.

Diana Burba was among thousands of people who received cases of bottled water from the National Guard. Burba has no power, and she can't drink the muck coming out of her faucet.

"It's like muddy water comes out," Burba said in her Bonnieville mobile home.

"You don't know how much you depend on it," she said of amenities like clean water and electricity. "When you don't have it, life kind of halts."

The troops, utility workers and good-natured civilians took advantage of temperatures near 50 across much of the region to make headway on repairs.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,486545,00.html

On Sunday Louisville, Ky recorded a record high temp of 54 degrees which vastly helped in the recovery effort. Planes sprayed but the trails stayed away. wink wink Special thanks to the utility crews, FEMA, and our National Guard and every body else for providing the needed support to our storm stricken citizens. We are getting back on our feet again!

PostTue Feb 03, 2009 1:41 pm  Reply with quote  

I'm glad to hear things are starting to get better. Stay safe.
weatherman714

tagged & banned

PostSun Feb 08, 2009 1:24 am  Reply with quote  

My feeling from watching the radar was quite the opposite. The USAF was depositing the bulk of the precipitation across Eastern Kentucky to prevent it from heading to the Northeast. That's where the most significant icing was, Lexington, KY and to the northeast.
The only national radar I saved was this loop @ 6pm 1/27/09. The only other radar I have archived is from the MD area and I have one more from 1/27/08 in the morning but it's on my cell phone and could txt it to you if your interested.

I regret that I don't have more!

I had 20 saved radar loops that were recorded with my PostMon Feb 09, 2009 3:59 am  Reply with quote  

cell phone from my computer monitor as the storm was at it's maximum and then transferred to my desktop(cleaned the files from my phone since I ASSUMED they would be safe) unfortunately my system got hit with a virus yesterday which forced me to reformat today and loose all that info.

Imagine that just when I was going to upload the local next rad images my system crashes! From now on weekly back up to flash drives will be a standard operating procedure.

Not going to accuse anybody of deliberately crashing my system but the timing of such is some what obvious since I posted my intentions of making those radar loops public. P.S. kind of know how it feels now.

What is ironic is that I was trying to show how localized weather control could be and WAS being used for benevolent purposes. Guess that was not something that the "powers to be" wanted to be shown to the general public.

In this case reducing severe icing from closing down our local airport since we are a national hub for interstate commerce. I was up at 5 am that morning watching tranformers paint the sky with their tale tell flashes of blue light and listening to the sound of large tree limbs crashing everywhere. Then was totally amazed that as the heaviest freezing rain bands moved northward thru our area that we were only experiencing the mildest of slight drizzles of freezing rain. We got 1/4 of an inch instead of 1 to 1/2 inches of freezing rain here in the metropolitan area.

That got me to record the nex rad radar loops and record the obvious unatural breaks in precip patterns which lasted for several hours. That data is now in the proverbial s!@# hole since my system crashed yesteday.

Send me a private email to my visual ray account and we can talk off line if you like.