Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
USAF setting up major flooding event on East Coast

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
weatherman714

tagged & banned

USAF setting up major flooding event on East Coast PostFri Jan 30, 2009 4:18 am  Reply with quote  

I didn't think they were that misinformed, but our boys in the sky are at it again. There has been a projected storm to strike the East Coast for a few days now. Originally it was suppose to move up the coast and stay far enough off shore to allow for a snow event for the Northeast. A snow event with warmer air in a couple of days would be a good thing. What's the USAF planning now? They are spraying the Pacific Ocean between Hawaii and CA to bring the storm further westward and put the entire East Coast in the warm/rain sector of the storm.
Okay so they put 2" of rain over the Eastern Seaboard and the northeast, what's the big deal?

~The rivers are frozen
~There is a deep snow pack

Just where is that water going to go with frozen rivers?

Into people's homes and small businesses, that's where.

Why they are doing this, God only knows but it's definitely not what they are suppose to be doing, protecting the American people. They are doing things here that are distructive to the US Economy.

tagged & banned

PostSat Jan 31, 2009 4:38 am  Reply with quote  

I'm holding my breath over this event. I want to thank everyone here for listening because we can have an effect on this project for the better. There have been a couple of instances that we've seen where I point out what the USAF is going to do and they don't do it. We've also seen satellite photos where they did not touch storms coming across the Pacific Ocean. We actually have satellite photos of untouched storms. This time their operations changed around 4:30am today. I'm holding my breath and praying. We may have saved lives and property damage and that's something to be proud of, but don't break out the wine glasses yet!

tagged & banned

PostSun Feb 01, 2009 3:09 am  Reply with quote  

*takes a really deep breath...

I think we are in the clear and again I'd like to thank everyone for listening. The current projections on the warm side of the storm(which the USAF was originally gunning for) show well in excess of 3" of rain, forunately this will be all off shore as whatever precipitation falls(with the expection along the coast) will be frozen and most likely snow. Thanks to all for listening, we really made a difference.
They will listen to us, so long as we hold thier feet to the fire.

tagged & banned

PostSun Feb 01, 2009 5:31 pm  Reply with quote  

The yellow's represent 1-2" of precipitation over the next 48 hours. The band just off the East Coast maybe 50-100 miles was projected to be over the entire Eastern Seaboard and in New England. This would have represented a significant flooding event over the Northeastern US given the deep snow pack and frozen rivers.
In past events that I've shown how the USAF has set up this type of weather pattern, most notably 6/1/07-6/4/07 we've seen rainfall tallies well into the 4-8" category with spots 10+" from PA to ME. This was extremely important getting this word out to protect the people in the Northeastern US from the evils within our own military. The pyschology works like this, I expose them ahead of time they change course, so that way MSM doesn't have the opportunity to pick up what I'm saying and give me the break needed to end their operations or at least put public oversight on the illegal operations.

I also would like to add this as well. Given the fact that we've put pressure on moving the storm eastward and putting the best moisture off the East Coast, we've also put the moisture on the backend of the storm further eastward as well. The USAF also had intentions of socking Kentucky again and pounding those people a second time. We've changed that outlook as well. The AP is reporting that a change in storm track has taken Kentucky out of the bullseye for another major winter storm Monday and Tuesday.

quote:
With high temperatures well into the 40s through the weekend, much of the ice that had clung to buildings, power lines, trees and roads has disappeared. And another winter storm that had been forecast to hit Monday apparently will bypass the state.

"Hopefully we will dodge the bullet," Beshear said. "We're keeping a watchful eye on that."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090201/ap_on_re_us/winter_storm

We can have an effect on the weather and on this project. We just have to pay attention and look out for our brothers and sisters in other states, because those that have been "christianed" to do in our Military aren't doing their jobs properly as they are suppose too and need to be held accountable.

tagged & banned

PostMon Feb 02, 2009 8:49 pm  Reply with quote  

This is the latest 48hr predicted precipitation total. Now 96 hours ago this band just off shore of the Eastern US was actually over the entire Eastern US+ New England. This would have been an amazing flooding event for the Northeastern US. This model tends to be a bit conservative on precipitation amounts, so the prospect of wide spread 4-6" of rain would have definitely be possible.

tagged & banned

PostWed Feb 04, 2009 1:51 pm  Reply with quote  

This begs the question, how much can we make from such weather control predictions once we grasp the dynamics of how it all works? Usually the answer is unlimited should you have a good understanding of the weather market.

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/weather/
http://www.freedom-force.org
weatherman714

tagged & banned

PostSun Feb 08, 2009 1:08 am  Reply with quote  

The problem is the open interest for such trades.

For Example, with a small level of interest in the futures contracts those that are involved are greatly exposed to market manipulation. Let's say I sell 200 contracts that NYC is going to be above normal temperature wise for the week. Let's say for arguement it is colder than normal. I was on the right side of the trade and should make out right? Well JP Morgan gets a call from the insiders in the US Govt telling them to buy up a massive number of contracts for NYC and bet it's going to be very warm in NYC. What happens the price of the contract skyrockets in the other direction, causing massive finanical loss to me personally, since I bet the other way, which it turned out to be. JP Morgan at the helm of those in the US Govt goto the bank laughing all the way that they made me a slave to them in a rigged scheme to get me out of the weather business all together. See my point....
The money to be made with the weather is definitely in natural gas contracts. There we have more than enough open interest where large banks and hedge funds can only have so much market manipulation. My personal problem so far is that Man Financial is the cilent that FOREX goes through to trade futures. Dispite meeting all of the financial requirements and several phone calls, my account continues to be "pending". I think something somewhere is going on to deny me an account.

PostSun Feb 08, 2009 1:48 am  Reply with quote  

Betting on weather catastrophes, that is sick.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley