Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
FRIEND OR FOE

Chemtrail Central > Guest Area

Author Thread

FRIEND OR FOE PostThu Feb 05, 2009 7:51 am  Reply with quote  

So I see there is some friends and some foes on this site. It's really hard to tell. So as this is the 21st century so I really dont feel safe in signing up yet.

That said I will post in this area for now.

I think ellyn is a friend so I would like to answer her Feb 5 post. I looked at your photos and I looked at the sats and yeah you just had some great days. So I really thought you photos from today was really some great info.

BECAUSE, Yesterday we had the same maybe worse. Now today we had some good weather. Some trails but lots of sunshine. So I BET tomorrow you will get no rain.

Please pass this on. Let met know.

cheers be safe

PostThu Feb 05, 2009 7:59 am  Reply with quote  

Hey Mark, just saw your post. Glad (maybe thats the wrong word) you saw them too.

marklookingup

PostThu Feb 05, 2009 6:44 pm  Reply with quote  

Yeah, yesterday was a freaky day. Started out with a white-out, then turned into a chemtrail/chemcloud blowout.

The other "Guest" poster is kind of freaking me out.

I realy hope you join up here.

PostSat Feb 07, 2009 9:46 am  Reply with quote  

Hey Mark, What do you think ? beautiful nite out. At sunset perfect puffy clouds out.
So shell we review the week ?
Mon, Tues - hella CTs, Wen. Not so bad but what do we call them, alot of left over CT crap. Thurs more of the same. Yesterday a few in the morning but still left over crap tuning to looking like rain but nothing. I saw a few cts way out west late in the day.
Today morn rain till this afternoom it broke and now clear skys. What do we make of this ? It was so FU on monday but now it's so nice out. Maybe we should count our blessing. Monday and Tuesday that s!!t blew so far east I feel sorry for them eastiners.

Pak = kap = cap
I'm new here but it sure seems like he has a bee in his bonnet. he sure checked me out real quick.

cheers neighbor ,

marklookingup

PostSun Feb 08, 2009 5:27 am  Reply with quote  

Man, today (Sat.), was realy messed up. Trails everywhere.

PostFri Mar 06, 2009 6:42 pm  Reply with quote  

whoa people have been busy around here ! Good work from NEPA. and the LA guy; gheese good luck, bra ! Up here in the PNW we had some nice days but the cold front is coming down from Alaska and WHAT DO YOU KNOW mysto white lines up in the sky. fkrs. They just dont want us to warm up. alot of plants are dying around here. BTW if the fool lives in norcal and he talks that talk & walks that walk he's a fkin LIAR. I say Foe.
Well keep up the good work friends. cheers.
PNW guest.

PostFri Mar 06, 2009 6:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Oh btw The last time they sprayed I saw one of those Black shadow lines shooting out ahead of the jet that was dumping a heavy line. I was the only one out of about a dozen sprays at the same time of day. So IMO I don't think it has any thing to do with a shadow from the sun or anything like that. It's WEIRD ! Cheers
PNW guest

PAK

PostFri Mar 06, 2009 8:18 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Pak = kap = cap
I'm new here but it sure seems like he has a bee in his bonnet. he sure checked me out real quick.

Not sure what you're implying here. Question
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
marklookingup

PostSat Mar 07, 2009 8:45 am  Reply with quote  

[quote="Anonymous"]whoa people have been busy around here ! Good work from NEPA. and the LA guy; gheese good luck, bra ! Up here in the PNW we had some nice days but the cold front is coming down from Alaska and WHAT DO YOU KNOW mysto white lines up in the sky. fkrs. They just dont want us to warm up. alot of plants are dying around here. BTW if the fool lives in norcal and he talks that talk & walks that walk he's a fkin LIAR. I say Foe.
Well keep up the good work friends. cheers.
PNW guest.[/quote]

Yup. Today, (Friday), it was one hell of a spray day. That is until 11:30 am, then the sky went clear until 1:30 pm, then it started again. It's pretty predictable whenever a big change in weather is expected, the trails are out in force.

PostFri Mar 13, 2009 1:57 am  Reply with quote  

Thu 6:40 3.12.9 PNW. I am so pissed off today. Can you stop the dumping, Please. On the local the front is moving in. They were so up high today couldn't see the plane with the naked eye. Those pilots must be having a blast. Big ass plumes till we were covered. All day. As I look at the sunset from my West Seattle house the lines are being drawn.
Be Safe.

PostFri Mar 13, 2009 5:57 am  Reply with quote  

What is this blinking dot ....................... Question

marklookingup

PostFri Mar 13, 2009 6:04 am  Reply with quote  

[quote="Anonymous"]Thu 6:40 3.12.9 PNW. I am so pissed off today. Can you stop the dumping, Please. On the local the front is moving in. They were so up high today couldn't see the plane with the naked eye. Those pilots must be having a blast. Big ass plumes till we were covered. All day. As I look at the sunset from my West Seattle house the lines are being drawn.
Be Safe.[/quote]

That was a grande finale tonite! WOW!
PAK

PostFri Mar 13, 2009 10:36 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
What is this blinking dot ....................... Exclamation

I guess I am wondering why you made allegations about me; that is all. I'm not from PNW, but I do travel there and have witnessed the aerosol assault. It is too bad you wrongly think I have targeted you for some reason. I have not. I live in an area that is sprayed heavily pretty much on a daily basis, more than likely because of the Great Lakes and other reasons. Spraying over oceans allows the capture of water, just like the Great Lakes. I also have witnessed the "microburst"; took out my power for a week. A rather new phenomenom.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley

PostSat Mar 14, 2009 2:44 am  Reply with quote  

Ok Pak, Truce.

I copied this from todays CT Reports : Ellyn

Friday, March 13, 2009, Ventura County / Southern California

This area has been getting a very nice chemtrail reprieve today and the last two days.

Posting for a chemtrail observer without computer in Eastern Washington state:

Thursday: Well, heavy chemtrails here today--had blue skies until then.

Friday: Heavy chemtrails here today. As a matter of fact, with no chemtrails, it would be a nice sunny day.

Yes the last 2 days have been so fukd up. Sht has been sprayed non stop till our sky is now so saturated. Like I said The planes are up so high and going so fast It must be fun to drive those mothers. If you get out your banocs you can see that they are great big honkers kickin out 4 barrows. The pilots must know.
I saw some weird stuff too. At around 11:am 2 big spots were glowing on each side of the sun. The atmosphere was glowing. There was some black lines doing some strange things that I havent seen before. It would take too long to explain. I think we have just been poisoned big time. I am sure the air force does not work for the loyal people of this country any more. The Question IS WHO ?
Ok every one be safe. You too PAK.

marklookingup

PostSat Mar 14, 2009 6:47 am  Reply with quote  

I saw the 2 spots on either side of the sun also. Have you ever seen a busier spray day? By 2:00 pm Mt. Rainier was blocked out completely.