Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Cough Cough Cough

Chemtrail Central > Guest Area

Author Thread
Salford66

Cough Cough Cough PostThu Feb 05, 2009 9:54 pm  Reply with quote  

So I'd heard about Chemtrails (Contrails) but somehow didn't think it was real or that even if they were spraying it couldn't possibly affect me???
Well, I have been sick off and on alot! I had a cough for 3 months and had to take steroids to get rid of it. I went to the doctors and they called it 'TheCough' I met other people who had had it for months also with o explanation from the doctor.
My 2 neighbors had the same thing and over the past couple of years I have had persistent coughs/ colds. I eat very healthily, workout almost everyday and used to get sick about every 7 years ha!. I have noticed some memory loss and forgetting simple words etc. which I assumed was something to do with alcohol, although I am not a heavy drinker.

My friend called me yesterday and told me they were spraying, I looked outside and saw the planes literally spewing their poison. I took photos and low and behold I coughed all night and am still coughing today- great!! I DONT WANT THIS! WHERE CAN I MOVE? WHAT CAN I DO?

When I looked on this site they said they were spraying heavily Jan 31st I got very sick Jan 4th.

PAK

PostFri Feb 06, 2009 2:07 pm  Reply with quote  

Salford66,
It is the same here, people with dry coughs and flu like symtoms but not the flu and the docs are stumped. Take this and hope you get better. I think I have sneezed more in the last couple of years than in my entire life, and it ain't hay fever cause it's been very bad now and we are in a frozen tundra. My nose also runs constantly and this is the new normal with a lot of people now. I also eat healthy and exercise but it is difficult to combat the constant strain on our immune systems. Worse yet is people are dying younger now, strokes and aneurisms are on the rise, high blood pressure, even in people with good health. It is not good. I have a friend who doesn't know anything, but she has been an avid obituary reader ever since she could read a paper. She is freaked at the increase in younger people dying, from short illnesses, etc. I ran into her a few weeks ago and she was going on and on about how she has never seen the paper so full of people in the baby boomer and younger age groups.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Salford66

Keep them 'Sick Poor and dumb' PostFri Feb 06, 2009 9:25 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks for the repsonse but......what are we to do? Where can we move?Where are they not spraying? Although I have been reading about 9/11 NWO etc. for many years I NEVER thought the attack on us would be so blatant. Okay so let's digress: everybody has been attacked financially, savings swiped, 401k's dissapear.....we are being chemically attacked.. and educationally undermined, so we are poor, sick and uneducated.As Tony Benn (a British member or parliament) said in the movie 'Sicko'. As politicians our worse fear waking up every day is 'you' the public therefore there motto was let's keep them SICK.POOR AND UNEDUCATED' then there will be no chance of revolt. I can handle beng poor I always thougt well, I have my health......this is worse than the holocaust.

PAK

PostSat Feb 07, 2009 4:14 pm  Reply with quote  

It isn't easy waking up to the truth.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley

PostSun Feb 08, 2009 4:13 am  Reply with quote  

Take magnesium citrate and eat lots of raw otmeal with wheat bran,

chemtrails deplete the body of magnesium.

Salford66

PostSun Feb 08, 2009 8:44 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks for the advice, I will definitely do ANYTHING to combat this. Chest infection now really set in, it's only been 4 weeks since I got over the last bout which was 'exactly' the same, symptoms etc.

My mom has advised me to wear a mask from now on, I am a runner so maybe I'm more prone to the chemicals because of this. Hey, I'll try it.

fsticfrankie

chemtrails and autism? PostTue Feb 10, 2009 5:47 pm  Reply with quote  

I can't help but wonder about the increase in the rate of autism.It seems to be increasing in relation to the length,and scope of chemtrail activity....cause or effect?

PostSun Mar 01, 2009 5:33 am  Reply with quote  

What is that?

starman1

PostSun Mar 01, 2009 2:21 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
What is that?

It's gone now, thanks.