Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
air circulation

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
sicntired

air circulation PostMon Feb 09, 2009 12:45 pm  Reply with quote  

Can anyone answer this question? What are the long term effects of the disruption of natural air circulation patterns? Can it be more far reaching than we suspect? What aspects of the environment if any will be irreversibly damaged?
mr. jones

PostTue Feb 10, 2009 5:11 am  Reply with quote  

the world as you know it will cease to be after 2012,

and it may as well be that way,

because the forces that control this planet are commiting a holocausr right now with the masses.
PAK

PostTue Feb 10, 2009 5:05 pm  Reply with quote  

I don't believe the world is going to end in 2012; the Elite will just announce global government, probably after some catastrophe, and the masses will accept it. Some will continue to deny it, but the NWO is pretty much out in the open now. The holocaust with the masses will continue because a reduced population is the plan as carved in stone in Georgia. Eventually the masses will probably live in domed cities and the world will be a playground for the Elite. They will have the people convinced that they, the little people, have ruined the planet. While I know that the spraying is altering the atmosphere and poisoning us, I also know that if the assault stopped immediately, that in time the planet would heal itself as nature does. It might take a generation or two, but it would occur. The Elite in control of this science know where they are going, and I believe by 2018 a lot of people will be dead and it will continue until they have the populations of the world microchipped, and herded into confined areas.

This isn't the end of the world, but an end of an age and the beginning of a new age, or new way of living, with new types of humans to serve the Elite willingly and obediently.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
sicntired

PostTue Feb 10, 2009 8:17 pm  Reply with quote  

not if we don't let it happen. as for me, i know who i am and where i am going. the elite have a big surprise when they realize they were not in control at all. i agree 2012 is the beginning of a ew age, not the end of all things.
weatherman714

tagged & banned

PostThu Feb 12, 2009 2:59 am  Reply with quote  

To answer your question, it would take roughly 5-9 years for the atmosphere to return to complete normalcy if the entire world laid down their weather modification programs.

PostThu Feb 12, 2009 5:58 am  Reply with quote  

What we are seeing is what should now become a term in everyone's lexicon, the INTENTIONAL reduction in food and money, the increase in war, disease, and destruction to culminate in what is now certainly--

THE GREAT DOWNSIZING.

Look at this link and view how weather manipulation is now likely going to be shrinking the world's food supply to help bring one arm of this agenda to fruition.

It's funny in this article a reference is made to China's 'authorities' trying to use rockets exploded in the skies to scatter particulates to try and bring rain when obviously seeding by use of planes to create clouds and the rain they give is child's play.

Allowing warming at first and then late frosts to kill flowering plants, destroying pollinators like bees, creating plant viruses, creating droughts, and fires etc. are going to some be the tools used to help achieve this big reduction in "useless eaters" (to use Kissingers hate filled phrase)

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=DEC20090210&articleId=12252
sicntired

PostThu Feb 12, 2009 1:37 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks Weatherman, 5-9 years. I am willing to wait it out that long to be normal again.
PAK

PostThu Feb 12, 2009 2:07 pm  Reply with quote  

Not to be a pessimist, but how do you propose to stop this assault on us, when most people don't know and don't even care about it? I have two friends in critical care right now, one had a double stroke the other an aneurism. I even received, in the mail, a refridgerator magnet that has the "warning" signs of a stoke-seems these are on the rise. Barium levels are now high in our water supply, but not to worry our local water dept. assured us it was OK. Barium is very toxic, deadly to animal and plant life, and as the levels build up in our systems, stokes, heart attacks and aneurisms will result, not to mention bronchial problems are a continual menance to just about everyone. Only a handful of local weather channels have even presented this information to the public - ours won't touch it with a ten foot pole. We're conspiracy nuts. Even this site is totally infiltrated with spooks. They serve their masters willingly and actually believe they will be saved.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Orwell knew

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 3:12 am  Reply with quote  

PAK in many ways trying to warn family, friends, and even complete strangers to this oncoming avalance of a Great Downsizing, is alot like biblical Noah, trying to warn his generation of the biblical flood approaching. The old saying you can lead a horse to water (maybe) but you can't make him drink is quite relevant. One does what they can, when they can, with what they have, and perhaps at some point looking back and saying I did the best I could may be all there is.

We all have to go sometime and perhaps those who were too stubborn or proud or set in their ways will simply have to be swept away. Perhaps evolution will give to those who scoffed at these gestures of humanitarianism a post-humous Darwin award. I think most all civilized beings on this board would wish otherwise but what can someone do when you freely and without reservation cast away your few pearls found in this life to others and those to whom they are given turn and trample you?

Protect yourself and family and those who WILL listen first and foremost and realize you can't 'save' everyone it's not going to happen. I have found this out in my own life and I don't mean to be callous but perhaps at a certain point again one realizes it's time to simply move on and seek others who are more of the same Spirit and the others so caught up in their sports teams, star-search, dancing with the stars, FAUX NUZ, $$$$ grubbing, materialistic, existance will simply have to make the best of it when the rains come. This doesn't mean EVER stop trying or giving up but it does mean simply PRIORITIZE.
PAK

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 2:00 pm  Reply with quote  

Well said Orwell.