Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Heavy heavy day in LA

Chemtrail Central > Guest Area

Author Thread

Heavy heavy day in LA PostSun Mar 01, 2009 5:47 am  Reply with quote  

Wow, what a day......we woke up to a stiffling heat almost 82 degrees and the sky was very heavy. We were pounded today and you could almost taste it in the air. I took many photos but one great photo of a spiral trail the first I had ever seen. It was so heavy and just a mess there was no rhyme or reason in the weather, the clouds, I always try to make a sensible reasoning before I jump to conclusions but I looked up a hundred times and could not figure it out. It was truly weird!!

Later that day we went from Hawaii type hot sticky weather to cold cold air around 4pm?????

CA comments,NEPA observations 2/28/09 PostSun Mar 01, 2009 9:16 am  Reply with quote  

Howdy CA Guest,NEPA guest here.It's sounds like you Cali people are getting fumigated.It seems like they are doing everything they could to keep it dry there.Sounds like "Chemtrial Classic" formula for you, the good old Aerosol/Bugspray/Hairspray scent high in barium content,nano aluminum,nano carbon and polymers.Maybe the "Cooling" you felt was due to rapid uptake of water vapor,man-made shade, and wind off the ocean?Looks as though you guys are dealing with a "Double-Barreled" low pressure system out West too.

Here in NEPA today I got up late to miss out on some early sun,which quickly turned to overcast by 12-1 pm or there about.So I don't know if there was spraying prior to this.I'm doubting there was any though.It looks like this so called "Double-Barreled" storm will start to usher in spring here after it passes by late Monday.The ENMOD squad seemingly wants to keep it dry in the Mid-Atlantic this spring also.So I'll go out on a limb and predict a very dry late spring/summer/early fall here.As I write this it looks like snow is falling here on radar,but the atmosphere is too dry to support snow making groundfall.

Zig-Zag Trails PostSun Mar 01, 2009 9:28 am  Reply with quote  

I see you mentioned a spiral trail.Do you mean like like a twist like this --_--_--_-- or like this ----/\/\/\/\----.I have recently seen hyper-performance sprayplanes/drones making very tight high speed zig-zags like the latter pattern.Right where the lines of the X pattern they like to make intersect.Something like this,

\
\
\
-------/\/\/\/\-------
\
\
\

NEPA Zig-Zag Trails PostSun Mar 01, 2009 10:43 am  Reply with quote  

. \
. \
. \
-------/\/\/\/\-------
. \
. \
. \

PostSun Mar 01, 2009 5:47 pm  Reply with quote  

Thank you for your scientific explanation, I am dying to learn more about this mysterious rage in our skies. Yes, we are getting 'hammered' in LA this weekend. I woke up today to 3 planes in formation charging their way through an already heavily trailed area full of wispies.

The spiral trail was an actual spiral like a 'fusili' pasta I think that's the name, it's early for me. It was short but very distinct, I took a photo if you are interested.
Hope your skies are clear today.

WOW!!! PostSun Mar 01, 2009 9:01 pm  Reply with quote  

What a day!!!! That's all I have to say, I am sure Ellyn will post pictures as she is in Ventura and I'm in LA. It was a sighto to behold.

PostSun Mar 01, 2009 9:07 pm  Reply with quote  

...........\...............
............\..............
=====/\/\/\=====
..............\............
...............\...........

That's more like it,ignore the periods,I had to put them in there to make a better diagram.I've seen the spriral trails before also.Post up those pics/URL's if you have them please.I'm waiting on a new battery for my digicam.I have a bunch of pic's I've been wanting to take to post on here.

illuminated

West HOllywood PostSun Mar 01, 2009 10:07 pm  Reply with quote  

yeah, it was about 1pm and i was leaving baja fresh on sunset west hollywood. my girl and i looked up to see 2 chemtrails parallel w/ 1 perpendicular. few minutes later there was one w/ a distinct kink-change of direction, then i noticed some (must have been a few hours old) were no longer 'trails' but a nice sheet of 'cloud' but i could tell it was because the sheet was made up of smaller hashed lines - just like a grid - i tried to take photos but not sure if we can see them. I was lucky enough to catch a culprit laying down one. What was crazy is a distinct stopping of the old trail, draw an imaginary line, then the starting/continuing from the same plane.

Even an idiot can see thats not a contrail. Honestly though, we're helpless...what are we to do about such matters? Just take photos? What's being done to organize action? Is there someone in the lead where we can join in or does everyone have to act alone in trying to 'get something done'. The illuminatis strength ('if' they exist in some fashion) is their ability to organize into one body coordinating w/ themselves. As a populus, if we just sit around talking about it, and not really organizing, we will never win against their plans...whatever it may be.

PS I noticed Obama approved of a recent 'population control' measure allowing greater ability to force other countries into allowing 'abortion' access (such as Planned Parent Hood), this btw would be great not only for their control of 'poor' population, useless eaters, but in providing stem cells for the rich from slaughtered babies.

illuminated

the greatest possible 'explanations' w/ plausability PostSun Mar 01, 2009 10:25 pm  Reply with quote  

One of the most plausible explanations the govt could have for these chemtrails and the 'secrecy' surrounding them are these:

testing an easily deployable bio-friendly (or not) deterrant from enemy satellites during a military operation in the future - populated area is needed in order to test visible detail (ie a radar/satellite blanket)

But i disagree w/ any secret govt. Secrecy eventually means trouble even if not intended originally. The wrong people find their way to the means and exploit it to their advantage.

Honestly, do we know what is done in space? Do we have any means of crosschecking the facts? no.

WE give TONS of money. We are extorted by the govt for things which we never see or know about w/ little effect for us. Now the govt has moved to socialize us by seizing control of business in the guise of helping it. Bush created the stockmarket crash the very day he announced we needed a bailout. (I know because my stocks were great until the very hour he made that announcement...it was enough to ruin the confidence uncertainty of the entire market, creating the crisis.) My wife and I just looked at eachother and said, they know by saying such a thing, it would ruin what the market rely's on: confidence. Everyone would clam up and it would 'kill' creativity. What was the result? Not more 'market activity' the greatest single 'effect' was the movement of a big junk of business into direct government oversight.

More and more is secret and we keep giving money. DHS was created...oh joy. An angency, who's sole job is to function like the CIA but towards its own people....and secret w/ no oversight. Excellent idea.

Global warming is false. In the 80's it was Global cooling. Just another straw man to extort money and employ measures to control us.

WE are 'useless' eaters when we're disorganized and do nothing but talk about it.

If they were doing chemtrails for a 'noble' purpose, politically they would benefit by telling the populous - "ie IN order to combat 'Global Warming' we seeded the sky with..." ...so its secrecy proves its intent.

We dominate the world, our institutions of secrecy should be decreasing not increasing. So i say, let all the conspiracy people gather and petition for non-secrecy and oversight in as much as possible...make that the goal. Then the people can see truth themselves.

The Skies need a publicist!!! or lawyer??? PostMon Mar 02, 2009 5:45 am  Reply with quote  

Yes, I agree they can get away with anything and it's our fault!!! Whilst we are watching 'Octomom' and TMZ they are doing what they want to do. You must understand that although they undermine our confidence and zap our energy WE have the power, look how many there are of us and they really are scared of what we may do if and when everybody wakes up. Wow just a thought, if they put this 'story'on TMZ then would people take notice??

It would be nice if somebody spoke up about this issue a celebrity, politician, religious leader..... hey if I had money I would hire a publicist for the skies and plaster this everywhere. I am seeing some people wake up which is refreshing, tell as many peole as possible, even strangers, the word gets around.

Re. Spirals PostMon Mar 02, 2009 5:55 am  Reply with quote  

Yes, like first one but curly almost like they went upside down not Zig Zag pattern.It was small but different.

I am just overwhelmed today, it was ALOT to take in, it was nonstop, extremely heavy. I am so mad I want to confront them and say 'what the f are you doing' and give them a good headbutt. How dare they do this to us, where's Erin Brokovich when you need her?

I woke up with the worst stiff neck I guess you could call it 'Chemtrail Neck' all that looking up.

Re. Groups PostMon Mar 02, 2009 6:09 am  Reply with quote  

Yes, I understand your concern Guest about this and I feel exactly the same way. I have looked into groups to join in the LA area and there are a few but they seem very dated e.g.' last posting Dec 2007???? or not very serious. I would like to join something, I am raving mad, fuming at this......let me know if you find one, I'm there..... in armour!!!