Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
USAF strikes BWI again...

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
weatherman714

tagged & banned

USAF strikes BWI again... PostMon Mar 02, 2009 1:18 am  Reply with quote  

I've seen this before! This is the radar loop currently and take a notice to the dark blue that just magically appears between DC and Baltimore right to BWI airport. This looks familiar to 2/11/06!

2/11/06

tagged & banned

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 2:40 am  Reply with quote  

Now take a look at the USAF spraying Andrews AFB.

Look at Washington DC and follow the capital beltway to the southeast of DC right next to it's bend on the southeast side. You will see two major highways in red. They are route 4 and route 5. Now pay close attention to the radar in that particular area. See something? See the light blue hole and then follow it as it progresses. The USAF is spraying their airforce base to get their aircraft in. So the whole notion that the USAF is NOT involved with cloud seeding operations garbage, and there's the proof.

tagged & banned

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 10:40 am  Reply with quote  

This one the wx mod is located directly right over DCA and AAFB.

tagged & banned

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 12:29 am  Reply with quote  

This snowfall map says it all. I'd like to see more totals in the region affected but the ones that were provided show a clear disruption, meaning this actually did take place. 6" of snow instead of 9" downwind of the AAFB spraying. I think it's difficult for people to mistake 6" of snow on their lawns for 9". I'm hoping for more snowfall tallies to come in that region, but so far there is emperical evidence for this taking place last night.

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/lwx/events/?event=20090302

tagged & banned

PostSat Mar 07, 2009 3:08 pm  Reply with quote  

Did I tell you I was right or what? This is the offical snowfall map from the NWS @Sterling,VA for the storm. Notice the sharp decrease in snowfall around the western parts of Baltimore and the area immedately surrounding BWI Airport. Also take note of the decrease in snowfall downwind of the USAF's spraying activies at Andrews Air Force Base, just to the east of Washington,DC.

Icing on the cake:
The debunkers(Jay's crowd) told me I was crazy and witnessing a radar trick. Score one for us!