Silver Orbs
News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Chemtrail Neck??

Chemtrail Central > Guest Area

Author Thread

Chemtrail Neck?? PostMon Mar 02, 2009 6:24 am  Reply with quote  

Really pissed off today by the horror above me in LA, I won't say anymore........Anyway woke up with a very stiff neck and realised it has been so bad here for 2 days all I've done is look up.... all day! I can't not lookup!

I wonder can you claim for monitoring the skies, workers comp??? I mean it is a job, right? Taking all those photos, trying to inform the uninformed?? I'm exhausted!

Just a bit of a joke in this very heavy depressing day here. My neck is killing though.
Cloudy Skies

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 1:34 pm  Reply with quote  

I'm looking up at the skies every day, "chemtrails" or not ....... and I have an almost permanent bad neck.

Maybe it is connected?

Not sure who I should sue for my interest in the weather though ....... Razz [/b]

Bloody Neck PostMon Mar 02, 2009 7:41 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi UK,

Hey, you gotta laugh sometime right, I guess it's how us Brits get through tough times. Will have a break today as very overcast here in LA. Past 2 days were incredible.
I'm here in LA but trying to inform my family in Lancs. sending photos etc. hopefully they will get the idea as I know there is also heavy spraying in the UK alos. How do you manage to monitor the skies as everytime I go home it's very overcast and rainy?

UK in LA