Flight Explorer
Silver Orbs
News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
NEPA Observations 3/3/09,AM Spraying 3/4/09

Chemtrail Central > Guest Area

Author Thread

NEPA Observations 3/3/09,AM Spraying 3/4/09 PostWed Mar 04, 2009 7:38 am  Reply with quote  

Sunny,cold,windy and clear for the whole day on Tuesday,3/3/09.Just some normal looking contrails to the South in the ABE airport flight corridor.Out for a very timely walk around 1am on 3/4/09,I noticed some already laid CT's building in from the West and some fresh CT's being laid from the East,so they would seemingly meet in the middle.I caught the last of the fresh air for a few days most likely.These fresh CT's were being laid in a "Blob" fashion.Imagine dropping a water balloon onto the pavement from height.Every so often,evenly spaced in a neat row,another "Blob" was sprayed.It makes me wonder if they use the Propylene Glycol as a "Smokescreen",as that is one of it's useful purposes.

The weatherman on TV tonight mentioned this February was one of the top 5 driest on record for this area.It looks like more of the same will be the story for the spring,summer and fall here I'm guessing.Also,it's funny how they rarely,if ever,show the Hi-Res satellite images on the local weather anymore either.That used to be a certain local meteorologists favorite thing to do a few years back.

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 7:52 am  Reply with quote  

Another thing of note here is how RAPIDLY expanding these "Blob" CT's were.The sky was going from 0-Full Saturation extremely quickly.I mean like almost complete horizon to horizon coverage in around two hours or less.

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 8:49 am  Reply with quote  

And the Hi-Res images that do get released all seem to be re-touched or obscured wherever there is reported or observed CT activity.

I'm not a expert on satellite images but this does seem to be re-touched out to the West by Lake Erie?

Observations Morning/Afternoon 3/4/09 PostWed Mar 04, 2009 11:54 pm  Reply with quote  

The morning was very cold in the single digits,clear,whiteish fake blue sky.Just some light touch-up spray jobs going on here and there quickly dissipating and blending in.Seemingly no spraying the rest of the afternoon and into the evening.Currently around 20 degrees and still.A very warm front is expected to move in sometime late Thursday or early Friday bringing with it scattered rain showers through Sunday/early Monday.