PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
3/5/09,Sprayed likes ants in NEPA

Chemtrail Central > Guest Area

Author Thread

3/5/09,Sprayed likes ants in NEPA PostFri Mar 06, 2009 2:26 am  Reply with quote  

Warmer today with temps in the 40's,still and "Filtered Sunshine".A warm front is on schedule to pass through soon from the West.Light precip. is forcasted.Heavy-duty spraying going on at various levels/altitudes est. to be from 10K feet to 30K feet.Near greyout condition all the way from the AVP air corridor to my north to the ABE air corridor to my south.STRONG precip. enhancing Fertilizer/Ammonia/Snomax flavored scent in the air from the lower spraying.I imagine being at 2K feet in altitude helps me perceive the smell better than the lower altitude observers.My lungs were burning after only speading maybe around a half-hour total outside today.

Hearing about and seeing a lot of people,especially children/elderly getting some type of strange respiratory illness where it is painful to breathe cold air without having a severe asthma attack/attacks.Thus it makes it necessary to wear a facemask.It's starting to look like China where people are walking/riding wheelchairs around with surgical masks on.

I am slowly waking to the fact that the spray program seemingly favors spraying over the agricultural areas just to my South and also to my Northeast.Especially noticeble on light spray days/nights and also with the light touch-up jobs.And no,its not crop dusting as it's illegal in the area I am talking about.Which would happen at a much lower altitude anyways.

PostFri Mar 06, 2009 3:04 am  Reply with quote  

Something I forgot to add.There appeared to be HAARP action associated with this event today also.

PostFri Mar 06, 2009 6:00 am  Reply with quote  

Hi NEPA,

I noticed after our very heavy dumping Sunday I went to the gym and my nostrils were burning and my throat got very dry. I bought a mask to run in but it's too big and quite restricting, Ineed to get one of the lighter ones. I don't see anyonelese wearing one on the running path though??

I posted a note a about a weird sight the other day, maybe you can enlighten me. I saw amidst the clouds a blue chemtrail like a reverse chemtrail??? It went through the clouds and made a blue/grey trail almost looked light a water spout but wasn't. I was the one who also saw the spiral trail.

P.S. PostFri Mar 06, 2009 6:02 am  Reply with quote  

All my neighbors are home.....sick!! I have been doubling up on Vitamin C since I had chest infections Janury and February

PostFri Mar 06, 2009 8:01 am  Reply with quote  

I know its getting harder,but picking the times you go out running or walking goes a long way.After a good cleansing rain or snow,before they start spraying again is the best time.Around here when we get get a "Upper Level Low" from Canada is also a good time,epecially when it sticks around awhile.When a spray op starts,you generally have a few hours before the fallout hits.I'd imagine the fallout sticks around for a few day after the ceasing of spray-ops without the above conditions.But you guys have that nice breeze off of the ocean,plus the Santa Ana winds.So it will vary locally is what I'm trying to say.I myself have a pretty good sense when I am breathing chemcrap in by smell,texture,taste,etc. of the air.Basically you should know fresh air when you have it.As far as the mask goes,I'd look at it like a seatbelt.You look like a doofus,until you need it.After a accident,your glad you had it on.By wearing it you might even make some more people aware of whats going on too.Cliff Carnicom states he never leaves home without his.I respect his research about the most of anyone on the Chemtrail issue.

As far as the "Reverse Chemtrail" you saw.That picture you took would be a great help.Theories would be,

1.)If it was a water based cloud,it could have been a drying/hygroscopic mix being sprayed.

2.)A Plasma Antenna being set up and utilized,read the thread I started on Plasm Weapons.

3.)Some type of other HAARP event.

Keep well

PostFri Mar 06, 2009 10:03 am  Reply with quote  

Remember when the US cyclists showed up at the Beijing games with facemasks on?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/olympics/cycling/7544769.stm

Those are pretty stylish.You could probally get away with the beige one if you draw a mouth and nose onto it,lolz.

PostFri Mar 06, 2009 9:24 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks Nepa,

Yes I try to schedule my runs on a clear non spraying day....I don't know about a small facemask i think we will all be wearing full on gas masks pretty soon! We should probably be wearing them now!!!

Yes, I try to tell as many people as possible but it's pretty lonely in my world, 'most' people don't want to know. I am not stooping to their level however I will wait for them to reach mineand they will. I wish I could find friends in th LA area that were maybe on my level.

Just found out the President has many shares in Tamaflu.

PostFri Mar 06, 2009 10:18 pm  Reply with quote  

Interesting about the Obama Tamiflu connection.I think the main danger comes from the particulate matter,so a good quality respiratory mask should be of good benefit.I remember reading this book a few years back,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Supernaturalist

It is targeted towards school kids,hmmm.I got my hands on it from a tween relative and decided to read it.It seemed pretty far out around 6 years ago,but it seems a lot of it is coming to pass.

"Climate

Weather in Satellite City isn't extremely unusual. However, a thick layer of smog covers the city's sky (maybe even the whole world), most likely due to pollution. The smog can change color depending on which chemicals are in the air at the time, or what time of day it is. During sunrise and sunset, the smog is a multitude of colors. When the smog turns red, it would be better to wear a gas mask outside. People with allergies suffer when the smog turns purple. However, if one was to look down on the Earth from a celestial point of view it would still be blue. Due to all the chemicals in the air, the raindrops in Satellite City are much larger than ours, and looking up in a rainstorm can take your eye out. The other interesting thing about the weather is that it can change very abruptly. One second it could be raining, then next it is as if someone 'Turned off the faucet up in heaven', as the book describes it. "

PAK

PostSat Mar 07, 2009 12:11 am  Reply with quote  

Yes, and it can thunder and lightning while it is snowing as we have had here.

Very interesting book for sure considering the times.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley

PostSat Mar 07, 2009 1:24 am  Reply with quote  

Yeah PAK,I remember the first time we had "Thundersnow" here.I was driving home from work around 9pm with a friend during the winter of 05'-06' when we got caught in a "Thundersnow" storm.I have never seen it snow so hard.It was lightning like crazy and looked so surreal and spooky.It even forced me to stop driving for a time as the wipers couldn't keep up and the headlights got snowed over.I don't scare easily,but that storm scared the s**t out of me!

This probally could use a new thread,but I'll mention it here.Another eerie similarity to the "Supernaturalist" is a currently ongoing story happening in my area that has made the national news.

http://www.sfbayview.com/2009/with-%e2%80%98judges%e2%80%99-like-these/

More in depth here,

http://www.citizensvoice.com/judges/

During the course of reading about this,it struck me what one young female victim said.I'll quote it as best as I can remember.

"The shampoo at the camp made our hair fall out in clumps,so I tried to keep my hair up in braids so I didn't have to wash it as much.When my probation officer saw this before I had to appear before the judge,she told me that he thinks girls with braids are bad news and troublemakers so she told me to take them out."

There is much more depth to this story than is being mentioned or reported imho.