Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
A New Debate Over Steering Hurricanes

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
weatherman714

tagged & banned

A New Debate Over Steering Hurricanes PostTue Mar 17, 2009 4:28 pm  Reply with quote  

A little old, but still relevant.

Posted June 13, 2008

quote:
In theory, the idea is simple: Lower the temperature of the clouds, and scientists could weaken a hurricane or even alter its path. In one scenario, airplanes would spread a layer of soot into the icy clouds at the top of a storm system, cooling them further and slowing the winds. Cut those wind speeds even a little, scientists say, and the devastating power of a storm surge could be drastically cut, perhaps saving lives and property.

http://www.usnews.com/articles/news/national/2008/06/13/a-new-debate-over-steering-hurricanes.html

tagged

Yes probably they could alter the course this way PostTue Mar 17, 2009 9:05 pm  Reply with quote  

But how did they make one stand still? They have another way to skin this cat too, they must. I was reading some old posts and found a link to a patent for applying inertial force to an object with broadcast power. Think I found the link at overunity. com. There was also a post about lensing the atmosphere, that was way old. Katrina could have been man manipulated. Just a thought.

Can't trust data anymore can we?

tagged & banned

PostWed Mar 18, 2009 1:19 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread11144.html

I caught them red handed sheering apart Hurricane Chris in early Aug 2006 and covered the entire thing as it happened on this board. The only thing that sucked about that situation was that the only way to access the Puerto Rico radars was through NOAA and at the time they didn't permit you to save radar loops. It was awesome on the radar to see the low level circulation sheer and watch the mid and upper level circulation plow right into Puerto Rico with 70mph in the middle of the night, with no warning and after the NWS called the coast clear for Puerto Rico. Everything is still there... it's why I have a difficult issue with believing scalar, my theory about the transfer of heat makes sense through creating an artifical surface aloft through chemtrails. I can put my theories into actual mathematical equations that can be calculated... where as Scalar it's more faith bound. I'll take my #'s any day.
An aside...
And I still believe Scalar was the CIA's propaganda response to make you believe that weather modification is necessary. I read a lot of Beardon's early works and a lot them revolved around existing fears of the Western World, versus calculations and hard science. What's needed to calculate storm tracks and knowing how far weather prediction has come there's no way in the world the USSR back in the 70's and 80's was able to pull off what they are being accused of doing using "scalar". No way...