Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Introduction thread...

Chemtrail Central > Guest Area

Author Thread
starman1

Introduction thread... PostSat Apr 04, 2009 2:03 am  Reply with quote  

This thread is for all new members and guest to introduce themselves.
If you are requesting registration this will be a good place to start to introduce yourself to the community that is CTC...
You are not being asked to give out your personal identity or private information here, but maybe the "nickname" you want to use and the area (or not) you live in etc. We are well aware that most individuals want to remain anonymous and understand the reasons for that anonymity, but if you choose to reveal yourself here you understand that there may be less than desirable individuals who may view that information, so be advised and use your own personal discretion in these public forums.
So then, without further ado...
Welcome to the Chemtrail Central Community Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by starman1 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 3:44 am  Reply with quote  

Thought this would be a good place to introduce myself. I have been taking pics of the spraying here where I live since February of this year. I know that this is affecting the Valley and is making an impact on the farmers.This area supplies 1/4 of the food that America eats, so if a drought was brought upon this valley, what does that mean for the rest of the nation?

This was the activity today in the Reedley CA area. It sits almost in the middle of the San Joaquin Valley. The activity today was stepped up I suspect to keep the rains away, which it has. Luckily there is a storm coming in tomorrow. I wonder though how much rainfall we will actually get. We are 3-4 inches behind on our rainfall levels.
Just my two cents.

imhihere

starman1

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 1:49 pm  Reply with quote  

Welcome imhihere,
Thanks for posting and introducing yourself.
Your account has been activated, you may now freely post in the forums and create your own threads.
Please be mindful of the forum's rules and enjoy the site.
Your eyes, ears, and voice are appreciated here.
starman1

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 4:29 pm  Reply with quote  

Thank you Starman1.
Very Happy

starman1

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 10:33 pm  Reply with quote  

Your welcome Exclamation

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 5:38 am  Reply with quote  

I have also been guesting for a while reporting from Los Angeles on our extensive chemtrail activity. I just wondered how you posted your picture. I have some 'fantastic' photos I would love to share. I appear mostly As guest or once or twice I was SALFORD66.

I am passionate about what I see and I have 'tried' to inform so many people, but boy when I bring this subject up........ 90% of the time I get the most hateful look, it's like I have insulted these people, they scowl at me. It's like, how dare you impose on my perfect naive world. It's almost like they don't want their 'program' interrupted. It is very hurtful as I have always been well liked and very social but it is something I must do. If it isolates me so be it.

starman1

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 2:28 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous/SALFORD66
I have also been guesting for a while reporting from Los Angeles on our extensive chemtrail activity. I just wondered how you posted your picture. I have some 'fantastic' photos I would love to share. I appear mostly As guest or once or twice I was SALFORD66.

I am passionate about what I see and I have 'tried' to inform so many people, but boy when I bring this subject up........ 90% of the time I get the most hateful look, it's like I have insulted these people, they scowl at me. It's like, how dare you impose on my perfect naive world. It's almost like they don't want their 'program' interrupted. It is very hurtful as I have always been well liked and very social but it is something I must do. If it isolates me so be it.

The easiest way to post your photos in threads is to upload them to a server like photobucket.com (my choice) you have to register with them but its quick and easy, once you upload your pictures they put a list of links just below each picture, I'm pretty sure its the bottom link you want to copy and paste in your post and bamm!!! your picture is up.

Have you tried to register here yet??? (if so, let me know the nick your using) because members can use another technique after storing their images here on site as well.
Let me know if you need more info...
SALFORD66

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 7:50 pm  Reply with quote  

When I tried to join it said you were not accepting any more members. I sometimes go as SALFORD66 or just GUEST.

So funny, I am trying to listen to Rosalind Peterson (California Skywatch)on Alex Jones right now however I have to keep running outside as massive spraying today in LA and dont want to miss the spectacle. You can listen at www.infowars.com they rebroadcast. Also Alex Jones is making a chemtrail movie and would like any input, photos, etc.

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 7:54 pm  Reply with quote  

Okay, I joined, I look forward to posting in the future. Thank You.

Hello from EMFX13 PostThu Apr 09, 2009 11:21 pm  Reply with quote  

Hey everyone its been along time! Sooo long i forgot my password? Who do i contact? Anyways i hope you all have been doing well. I'll be around.... EMFX13

starman1

Re: Hello from EMFX13 PostThu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Guest
Hey everyone its been along time! Sooo long i forgot my password? Who do i contact? Anyways i hope you all have been doing well. I'll be around.... EMFX13

Hello EMFX13,
try to login and then click the link to "forgot your password". You should receive an email with a new one I believe. No one can see passwords as they are encrypted, so hopefully you still have the same email you used when you opened your account.
starman1

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 11:56 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
Okay, I joined, I look forward to posting in the future. Thank You.

Hopefully this is SALFORD66, your account should be active now and you should be able to post in the forums, please follow the rules in the registration guidelines and enjoy the forums...
starman1

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 12:06 am  Reply with quote  

Just a little reminder to any other newly registered members, if you want to have your account activated you really need to participate here on the guest threads. Let us know your here and are actively participating, we are not activating any bots or spam-ites, or genuine trouble makers any time soon...
Thank you.
Guest - Committed

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 6:04 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi there all,

Been following chemtrail activity for the last year or so. I'm absolutely outraged as to what is happening in this corrupted world. I believe we have to wake up the herd to the truth, although it's so hard as they've all been brainwashed that the governments are working in our best interest. Unfortunately, we know that isn't the case.

My town has been getting hit hard lately. I used to think we were safe up here in my remote area. Last year we couldn't even get our garden to grow. We had to replant. I'm filtering my water now so hopefully that will help.

Anyways, what a great site you have. Hope to join you all real soon. I completely understand the ridgid registration process. There's a lot of disinfo agents and trouble makers out there. We deal with them on Prison Planet also.

Best,
Committed