Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports for Guest World Wide

Chemtrail Central > Guest Area

Author Thread

NEPA CT Report for 5/26/09 PostWed May 27, 2009 1:02 am  Reply with quote  

CT spraying on Saturday the 23rd all day long mixed in with regular clouds until it rained heavily in the evening.Sunday the 24th,hotter temps,muggy,less regular clouds,heavier CT spraying from the morning until dusk.There was evening rain in spots,but not here,the CT's cleared/blended into the night,leaving "Filtered Starlight" with a vivid multi-hued sunset.Monday the 25th,Memorial Day,hot,much drier,hardly any natural clouds,and absolute CT bombardment all day long,one of the heaviest spray jobs I have ever witnessed.It was painful to even breathe with all the fallout in the air.I only spent a short time outdoors and it affected me,just imagine all the people outdoors for parades and picnics.The CT spraying halted in the late evening,leaving a "Filtered Starlight" sky.

During all this spraying,no HAARP action or scents noticed.Today,Tuesday the 26th,it took a long while for the atmosphere to moisten up to allow rain from the "Wiggling" weather front we have been experiencing since Friday.Even though it looked like it should be pouring on radar,it was just very windy and murky here until around 12:00 pm due to all the CT spraying.The rain is currently slowing and the outside air has been cleared of fallout thankfully.

NEPA 5/26/09 CT Report Addition PostWed May 27, 2009 1:17 am  Reply with quote  

I guess it's also worth mentioning that on Monday it was in the 80's and today(Tuesday) the temp is currently 42^.Pretty wild stuff.

The CT program has certainly shifted gears here with all the people falling ill recently.Either the sprays being used are more potent,or there are CT pathogens being sprayed along with the weather-altering CT's.All the same,it's probally not a bad idea to stay inside as much as possible on spray days and seriously work on building up your immune system.

NEPA CT Report for 06/01/09 PostTue Jun 02, 2009 5:58 am  Reply with quote  

The CT program came back into this area Sunday evening May 31st.They threw a new curve I have never saw before.Ending at what looked like about the I-81 area North to South,were perfectly laid rows of CT's.The rows stopped right at I-81 North to South as far as the eye could see.What made it weird was,say like every 7-8 rows,the jet that made that row shot upwards close to 90^ vertical,leaving what looked like a flat cornfield with a vertical picket fence.This was observed right at sundown.The spraying then ceased in the very late evening leaving a eerie glow in the sky with a CT ring around the moon.Monday June 1st sometime in the AM,the spraying resumed.We were completely hammered until evening with the ammonia fertilizer smelling CT's.It reached whiteout by late afternoon with HAARP action noted.I clearly noticed very defined HAARP action near cellular sites during this event.At the time of writing it is currently overcast with god knows what.

NEPA CT Report for 6/4/09 PostFri Jun 05, 2009 3:02 am  Reply with quote  

6/3/09,Very cold and rainy outside,I actually had to wear my winter coat during the day!Early AM on the same day had some INTENSELY loud T-storms that came through.Like if a plane sonic boomed over your house loud,weird.6/4/09,Smothered with many types of CT's all day long in every direction possible.Grey,artificial HAARP'd CT ceiling like in the recent pictures Dutchtrails posted in the main CT report thread by evening.Very spooky looking.The latest "Wiggling" weather front is just to our South and is expected to "Wiggle" North overnight giving us more rain and cold weather.Contrary to what I guessed prior,so far the summer has been cold and damp here.We are still below average rainfall for the year though by quite a bit.The combination of CT spraying plus odd weather conditions has significantly affected the agriculture industry,not to mention peoples health/moods.

Ammonia Sulfate in CT's PostThu Jun 11, 2009 3:19 am  Reply with quote  

Quoted from Ellyn in the main CT report thread,

"For quite some time now I have been noticing what looks like soapy water when I water the lawn; there is a lot of sudsy-like residue. Also, the leaves on the plants have a white substance covering them in the form of tiny white grains. Here is a photo of the white substance covering the leaves from my Webshots album: "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonium_sulfate

"Appearance = Fine white hygroscopic granules or crystals."

I would suggest to people to go take a sniff and look at this stuff.Having worked on a farm and also in snowmaking,I am very familiar with it.It also causes the white,soapy foam on the water.You can really smell it on various heavy CT spray days and then see it sprinkled all around as others are finally starting to notice.

guest - committed

PostTue Jun 23, 2009 7:37 pm  Reply with quote  

Today has been so absolutely beautiful I felt like writing about it. We are always in look-up mode and po'd about all the crap dumped on us, but today was nothing but rich blue skies, beautiful sun and 80 degrees. Had to dump an hour of work just to go out and soak it in. Felt good. Soaking up the sun is so beneficial to our bodies, too bad it's obscured more often than not. Satuday was also a nice, normal sunny day. Guess they've got to throw them in once in awhile to keep some resemblance of normalcy.

NEPA CT Report for 6/25/09 PostFri Jun 26, 2009 4:33 am  Reply with quote  

It was suppose to be warm and sunny today.The warm part was correct,it wasn't this hot here since late April according to the local weather report.As far as clear/sunny,not so much.Today was the biggest CT spray that I have observed in awhile due to all the rainy and colder weather here the past few weeks.Before today,all I could observe was light CT spraying amongst the clouds the few times I saw breaks in them.During some of the rain storms,the rain had a major bug spray type smell to it.So I'm sure there was spraying going on from above that I couldn't see.Today's heavy spraying started early AM and lasted into the evening.Definite paint spraybooth feeling outside.Later evening,a front came through that was supposed to cause rain,but didn't.Recently I've noticed they are getting a lot better at creating fake clouds of all types.

pnw guest

PostSun Oct 04, 2009 1:44 pm  Reply with quote  

Wow, is the guest area up again? This is the PNW Guest that moved to India back in april. Only once did I see anything that looked remotely like trail or haarp activaty. Sorry for the bad spelling. This was right during the time that Clinton visited here. I was living in the himalayas about 300 kilometers east of Pakastan. Some remanents of trails drifted over in the mornings for a few days and there was some Haarp style wavy clouds. I think there was some heavy fighting with the talaban after that. But then the monsoons came and then you just cant see much sky any more. But our monsoons been down about 50 to 25% this year. I am now in Rajasthan & the clouds are so beautiful. Wish I could post some pics. Hows it in Washington lately? I might return soon. Cheers

marklookingup

PostSun Oct 04, 2009 5:22 pm  Reply with quote  

pnw guest, its good to hear from you. Weather here is being manipulated daily. Not a lot directly overhead, but west of the Olympic Mtns. its non-stop.

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 4:28 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks Mark, Thats too bad. I hope we can talk when I get back. It will be soon.
Cheers

PostFri Oct 09, 2009 9:57 pm  Reply with quote  

Hello from Athens,
I 'm glad Guest Area is open again, iwas waiting for quite a while now since
I have registered as "Georgie" and been waiting to be 'activated'...
No clouds and "clouds" for just a few days now over here in Athens, after a 10 day
of very serious spraying, but the so famous Attic Sky is still not clear...
It's very obvious for me now that this IS a NEVER ending situation...
If you just look a bit more carefully, you can clearly see the NEVER disappearing
"whiteness" standing still over the whole horizon, regarless the day and time of spraying...
This is just getting WORST day after day, month after month, year after year, and I am so frustrated and OUTRAGED with the fact that we can't really do
ANYTHING about it...

Georgie

starman1

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 3:22 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Guest
Hello from Athens,
I 'm glad Guest Area is open again, iwas waiting for quite a while now since
I have registered as "Georgie" and been waiting to be 'activated'...
No clouds and "clouds" for just a few days now over here in Athens, after a 10 day
of very serious spraying, but the so famous Attic Sky is still not clear...
It's very obvious for me now that this IS a NEVER ending situation...
If you just look a bit more carefully, you can clearly see the NEVER disappearing
"whiteness" standing still over the whole horizon, regarless the day and time of spraying...
This is just getting WORST day after day, month after month, year after year, and I am so frustrated and OUTRAGED with the fact that we can't really do
ANYTHING about it...

Georgie

Welcome Georgie, your account has been activated. Please adhere to the forum rules agreed to upon registration, and enjoy the forum...