Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
EMERGENCY WARNING!

Chemtrail Central > 911

Author Thread
Richard Burgeson

tagged

Political agenda PostThu Jun 11, 2009 7:56 pm  Reply with quote  

They are trying to discredit 911 truthers right now. Trying to credit a murder to the 911 movement. It shows they are scared stiff and it proves you are on the right track. They are still trying to divide the people and keep them fighting among themselves. You all who are smart enough to smell the rat are being grouped for attack. This has happened many times before. You will be laughed at and probably be put on a list, relax with that. The whole world knows they are lying. You will join the data base with many good people. I am a Constitutionalist and that is as conservative as you can get. I am listed as a radical in their data base by the radical group that thinks they are Empire builders and rulers. Here is the truth, they are only elected representatives and they have not been doing the job they were hired for. So I say to you, Hold your breath, keep the sights on the target and squeeze the trigger slowly.

Let's recap some of this. The towers fell at almost free fall speed with demolition precision. The statement was made let's pull it before the tower fell. Building seven was not struck but, demolished anyway. A video of building 7 exists that reports the building come down 20 minutes before it did with the building clearly standing in the background. Videos of dancing Iraelis dancing on the roof of a van. The report of vans pulled over with explosives on board and let go. Reports of explosions in sub levels while the fire was on top of the building. An I witness account that an elevator was launched like a rocket from the sub basement. First responder reports and engineers and the best in architecture to back you up. Foreign intelligence agencies also have made statements to back you up.

The rest of the country is in denial. Let's follow the money. A bank in one tower was missing gold. The Queen of England said no one gets away with her money. Wonder if she got it back. 2.4 trillion missing and the Pentagon accounting office got hit and there seems to be no further need of investigation, in fact it got swept under a rug somewhere. The trade Center was over insured, there was a row about it years back and still plenty on the net about it. It's also on the net that they tried to bilk the taxpayers for bailout money just recently. You guys caught them now stand up and fight them.

One last thing, through health concerns someone saved a sample of trade center dust. Weapons grade thermite was found in the sample. The particulates were not mono atomic but were incredibly small. The towers falling with precision being over 100 stories high points to modeling done by computers that could only be owned by the government or an incredibly large company. Notice the area was cordoned off and the evidence was destroyed in record speed after which all haste was abandoned and little to nothing has been done to the site afterwards.

I'm not even in the movement and I'm telling you this, as you all know I'm doing something else.

PostFri Jun 12, 2009 5:28 pm  Reply with quote  

photo of reptoid dulce base.....

thomas costello...

http://s664.photobucket.com/albums/vv7/alphacentauri220/?action=view&current=0002340556.jpg&t=1243898526822
Cloudy Skies

Re: Political agenda PostFri Jun 12, 2009 8:26 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Burgeson
The Queen of England said no one gets away with her money.

There's no such person ........ Rolling Eyes