Silver Orbs
News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
A meeting with a chemtrail insider

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
mr. jones

A meeting with a chemtrail insider PostTue Apr 14, 2009 3:53 am  Reply with quote  

A top respiratory doctor has just written a book about the "breathing crisis." On the Today Show, not in some secret meeting place, he tells us that respiratory disease has gone from eighth to fourth place as a leading cause of death, soon to be third, in only FIVE years. The doctor says the increase in respiratory death is because of smoking. Now that seems a little off, since many people have stopped smoking, and yet in FIVE years dying from breathing is the major cause of death behind heart failure and cancer. It is also a fact that when oxygen is reduced, cardiac arrest goes up. He also advises "not to exercise outdoors". What does exercising outdoors have to do with smoking? Any chance that breathing heavy metals could be the cause of not only increasing death from respiratory disease, but also contributes to cardiac arrest and cancer? Go back to the DOG. Look at the bigger picture of what's going on with our health; stop debating the biological contents of an already deadly, efficient operation. Incidentally, "culling" was never mentioned in my report. -quote.
"The whole aim of practical politics is
to keep the populace alarmed, and thus clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

tagged & banned

PostWed Apr 15, 2009 1:21 am  Reply with quote  

I posted an article a couple of years ago( I want to say 2007) where scientists exposed lab rats to the same types of particle pollution inhaled by humans in some metropoltian areas. On days with heavy particle pollution the rats showed a dramatic increase in blood clots 12 hours after exposure to the high level of particles. The rise in blood clots stayed in the blood stream for almost 24 hours after the exposure. I said that chemtrail fallout was to blame for this. I find it interesting that what we as a group came together as a real conclusion that chemtrails were response for this is being vindicated by research scientists.
Most nations and militaries in the world promote their bright young scientists, not the US Govt and US Military, they intimidated their brightest one.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger