Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Watching the USAF create a High Pressure

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
weatherman714

tagged & banned

Watching the USAF create a High Pressure PostSat Apr 18, 2009 1:34 am  Reply with quote  

Today I want to highlight once again what I mean by "clockwise" spray.
A little history

In 2003 I had a very difficult time explaining to people that there were different types of chemtrails. One chemtrail destroyed the rain and the other one enhanced it. The chemtrail that destroyed the rain results in a heating of the atmosphere and thus higher pressures aloft(where the chemtrails are sprayed). This changing of the vertical heating profile in the atmosphere, since the chemtrails absorb the solar radation aloft, rather than having it hit the surface, changes the dynamics of the upper atmosphere and can be used to steer storms.
Attempting to explain the atmosphere physics behind this is complex enough, so I had to invent a way to simplify the process. In that very process I confused a lot of people. Some people were actually left the impression that depending on the way they sprayed the chemtrails, that's what was causing the atmosphere to change directions. Not the case. Tonight we can combine high definition visible satellite photos, with IR photos and WV photos to show the effects of a "clockwise" chemtrail spray.
Our focus region tonight is southwest of Hawaii. Here is the Hemispheric IR loop over the past 12 hours. I know a chemtrail signature when I see one and there's a massive operation that is taking place southwest of Hawaii. Here's the IR loop.

Now let's zoom in to see on the visible their operation up close.

I've noticed in MD whenever the USAF starts an operation that involves a "containment" area, a designated region where they are spraying, that in the middle or center regions, we will find specific markings that highlight the region being sprayed. Whether they are elaborate stars, like we've seen in the past or in this case letters with a loop attached, they are present.

We know they are there actively spraying, the visible confirms the IR photos. Now let's look at the water vapor photos to better see the high pressure they've created.

We can see a clockwise turning to the atmosphere in the last 4-6 hours of the loop, once the chemtrails have had an opportunity to begin working. The upper level winds clearly turn more clockwise and become stronger as the loop progresses. This is because the chemtrails were laid just before dawn in that part of the Pacific and now it is in the afternoon out there. The solar radation from the sun is at it's strongest and the greatest amount of heating in the upper atmosphere is taking place. Thus we are witnessing the increase in strength and creation of high pressure system to the southwest of Hawaii this evening. Thus the term "clockwise" chemtrails.

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 3:25 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks for the lesson Weatherman 714. Very Happy

Here is the weather that is forecast for the San Joaquin Valley here in the middle of California:

http://weather.yahoo.com/storm/USCA0930.html

Watches and Warnings Reedley Forecast

WEST CENTRAL SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY-EAST CENTRAL SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY-
SOUTHWESTERN SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY-SOUTHEASTERN SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY-
MARIPOSA MADERA AND FRESNO COUNTY FOOTHILLS-
TULARE COUNTY FOOTHILLS-KERN COUNTY MOUNTAINS-
SIERRA NEVADA FROM YOSEMITE TO KINGS CANYON-
TULARE COUNTY MOUNTAINS-INDIAN WELLS VALLEY-
SOUTHEASTERN KERN COUNTY DESERT-
833 PM PDT SUN APR 19 2009

...RECORD OR NEAR RECORD HIGH TEMPERATURES MONDAY AND TUESDAY WITH
INCREASED SNOWMELT IN THE SOUTHERN SIERRA NEVADA...

A STRONG HIGH PRESSURE AREA HAS BECOME ESTABLISHED OVER CENTRAL
CALIFORNIA. TEMPERATURES WILL CONTINUE TO BE SOME 15 TO 20 DEGREES
ABOVE AVERAGE FOR THE MIDDLE OF APRIL...AT LEAST THROUGH
TUESDAY. RECORD OR NEAR RECORD HIGHS CAN BE EXPECTED IN THE SAN
JOAQUIN VALLEY BOTH MONDAY AND TUESDAY. A SLIGHT DOWNWARD TREND IN
TEMPERATURES WILL BEGIN WEDNESDAY...WITH MORE SEASONABLE READINGS
ON THURSDAY.
SALFORD66

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 pm  Reply with quote  

Absolutely Hammered in LA yesterday. Today it will be 94 at the beach!!!! We may set a record. By Saturday it will be 30 degrees cooler.
weatherman714

tagged & banned

PostSun May 03, 2009 1:17 am  Reply with quote  

I thought I'd share this photo from this evening... they created their high pressure centered over Hawaii.

PostSun May 03, 2009 3:25 am  Reply with quote  

Why?