Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
USAF Weather Ops end around Hawaii continue in Eastern Pac

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
weatherman714

tagged & banned

USAF Weather Ops end around Hawaii continue in Eastern Pac PostSat Apr 25, 2009 11:44 pm  Reply with quote  

The USAF has finally suspended operations around Hawaii (which was at the crux of this record heat that showed up in CA early this week c/o the USAF). They are still continuing operations in the Eastern Pacific, ensuring a longer lasting heat wave across the Eastern and Central US this week.
One has to ask oneself the intelligence behind the USAF meteorologists doing this project. It's why I stopped giving meteorological information for them to use. It's a waste of time working with irrational decision makers whose #1 objective is their own ego at my time expense. I laid out the warnings that if they weren't careful they were playing fire this summer across the US. It could be the hottest and dryist summer on record. One also has to ask themselves why and Air Force conducting this project would strengthen the hot ridge of high pressure in the face of forest fires in the Carolinas. Why would any sane meteorologist purposely dry ouy an area that it took 6 weeks of weather modification to ease the severe drought conditions that have plagued the Southeastern US since Katrina when the USAF sprayed everything in site of New Orleans to ensure it didn't rain to speed up the rebuilding process.
Here's the IR this evening. Notice our special signatures over the Eastern Pacific assoicated with the low pressure east of Hawaii heading for the Southwestern US. We also see old chemtrails moving in from the Eastern Pacific into Mexico. All of these chemtrails heating up the atmosphere, causing our hot ridge in the Eastern and Central US to strengthen even more. I think the great fall out next week will be a severe weather outbreak not seen since May 2003 when the USAF generated the 500 tornados that claimed the lives of many people across the Plains states.

Here's the lastest computer projections. Doing what the USAF is doing currently, I see a more westward storm track to our Upper Plains low and a deep plunge of cold air into the Central US towards the end of the period, setting off one large severe weather outbreak across the Central US, killiing people and doing Billions of dollars in damages. All to help in my opinion to put a floor on the falling Natural Gas price. The LNG plants will shut down as natural gas prices continue to fall. Hotter temperatures for longer make people use more electric(natural gas power plants in the west,northeastern and southern US) by turning on their AC's and then having to turn on their furances again on the backside of a cold mid spring Arctic Plunge.

tagged & banned

PostMon Apr 27, 2009 2:15 am  Reply with quote  

Watching this happen...

Watching this front move back into Canada with a major arctic plunge to come south with a warm front the chemtrails created across the Eastern Pacific around next weekend. Lots of people are going to die c/o of the USAF next weekend from a super tornado outbreak.

Keep tuned.

Last Night

Late this afternoon.

PostMon Apr 27, 2009 2:24 am  Reply with quote  

they could be heating up the atmosphere to "kill" the swine flu virus.....or they could be engineering another catasrophe so there will be fewer people..or they could be attacking...
weatherman714

tagged & banned

PostMon Apr 27, 2009 2:54 am  Reply with quote  

The idea of heating the nation to help kill off the swine flu did cross my mind today. That would be a temporary solution, but it seems that the warmer conditions in Mexico is what is actually making the flu bug worse. Whether or not that is from poor sanitary conditions, one has to wonder. The cases in the US have been mild and I suspect this flu bug has been circulating the general public a since the winter, it's just no one had indentified it at the CDC until now. There was a bug going around that started out similar to the swine flu that turned into a cold that was killing people since November to my knowledge. I've never heard of a cold killing people.

PostMon Apr 27, 2009 2:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Agreed....The flu has been going on in the Central Texas area since before Easter. I know of three deaths here. It may have just been circulating without an identifier until now. Our area is under a tornado watch presently. Weatherman, Thanks for keeping us informed as to the logistics.
weatherman714

tagged & banned

PostMon Apr 27, 2009 11:25 pm  Reply with quote  

...watching it all come together.
What was suppose to be a nice cold for the weekend along the east coast has now pretty much going by the way side in favor of a stronger bermuda high c/o the USAF. It's going to be a severe weather weekend across the Plains.

tagged & banned

PostTue Apr 28, 2009 8:49 pm  Reply with quote  

All of a sudden... we have a huge severe weather outbreak on our hands for Fri Evening/Saturday Morning and Sunday. Here's the outlook from the experts over the past 3 days.

D4 notation April 28th

April 28-May 2

April 29-May 3

April 30-May 4

May 1- May 4

D4 notation (May 1st)

tagged & banned

PostSat May 02, 2009 12:33 pm  Reply with quote  

We didn't get the severe weather outbreak that I thought we'd get, but we are getting round after round of strong to severe thunderstorms developing over the same regions across the Southern Plains and stretching into Tennessee. Flood watches and flood warnings are present across much of the region.
My original hypothesis was a strong cold front sweeping into the Central US with a round of severe weather. Followed by a piece of energy from a Western system bringing strong warm air advection popping off another severe weather outbreak on Sunday across the Southern Plains. Instead we watched the USAF strengthen the ridge across the southeast stalling the front and create wave after wave of showers and thunderstorms, some severe and soaking the exact regions that needed the rain. Great News... but all be it not what was needed in a 3 day period.
Radar estimates are showing upto 12" of rain in the past 24 hours in Arkansas and Oklahoma from this event. Also 3-6" of rain across Tennessee and Northern Alabama as well. I have a feeling we will see regions with 20"+ of rain by Sunday Evening across the Southern Plains.