Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
SWINE FLU IN MEXICO: THE "NEW" BIRD FLU

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
Ellyn

SWINE FLU IN MEXICO: THE "NEW" BIRD FLU PostTue Apr 28, 2009 12:48 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.newswithviews.com/Tenpenny/sherri121.htm

SWINE FLU IN MEXICO: THE "NEW" BIRD FLU

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO
April 27, 2009
NewsWithViews.com

We knew this was coming. Even though the bird flu hype was removed years ago from the nightly news, planning for the global pandemic and the development of pandemic flu vaccines has continued with little notice. Our government has instructed FEMA, made checklists for Homeland Security, given action plans to State and local authorities. These plans include methods and drills for global inoculation with a vaccine that will no doubt have the same deadly consequences as the Swine Flu vaccine in 1976.

My book, “FOWL,!” published in 2006, foretold the events that are now happening in Mexico. Reported death rates are skyrocketing, from 20 to 60 to 86, in a matter of hours. More than 1,300 others have supposedly become ill with “suspected” cases of the infection and reports are coming in from various States and Canada of swine flu. There are no sources or references given with these numbers; we have to take the word of CNN. A short look back at plans that were put in place several years ago will confirm this is not a spontaneous eruption and the solution – global vaccination – has been in the works for quite some time.

History Repeating

Even though April 30, 1975 marked the end of the U.S. presence in Vietnam, young men across the country continued to sign up for the all-volunteer army. Just after the Christmas holiday in 1975, thousands of enthusiastic new army recruits reported to the barracks at Fort Dix, New Jersey, to begin basic training. However, by mid-January, many were complaining of flulike symptoms; a few had even been hospitalized.

One recruit reported to his drill instructor that he felt tired and weak. Given the option to rest, he opted instead to participate in a five-mile training march on a cold February night. Twenty-four hours later, on February 6, 1975, the 19-year-old Pvt. David Lewis of Ashley Falls, Massachusetts, was dead. Word arrived the following week from the CDC laboratory that his death was caused by an unusual influenza type A virus. Particularly worrisome was that four other samples taken from ill recruits at Fort Dix had also tested positive for influenza A virus—a type that had previously been detected only in pigs.

Within three weeks of Lewis’ death – the only person ever confirmed to have died from swine flu on the entire military base – researchers and public health officials converged in Washington to persuade members of Congress to implement a costly new program to vaccinate the country. A nationwide campaign, launched with the urgency of a five-alarm fire, was started by the CDC which ramped up the vaccine production with millions of government dollars allocated to develop of a novel vaccine for mass vaccination.

The same five-alarm fire is happening today. This morning, April 26, 2009, the federal government declared a public health emergency, as the number of cases of swine flu in the U.S. rises to a mere 20, announcing the arrival of the long-planned for and awaited pandemic.

Pharma Protected

In 1976, the Federal Insurance Company advised Merck that all liability, indemnity, and defense costs associated with claims arising from the new swine flu vaccine would not be covered by its insurance plan. Having absorbed the embarrassment and the economic losses caused by the polio vaccine in 1955, the pharmaceutical industry and their insurance providers were determined that would not happen again.

This time, there are no worries. Drug companies have completely covered their tracks, and when reports of adverse event and deaths from the new swine flu vaccine start to roll in, they will be smiling all the way to the bank.

Flu shots were added to the Vaccine Injury Compensation Table in 2003, meaning, if anyone is injured, a claim needs to be filed through the Federal Court of Claims and it will be years before it is adjudicated. And that is just the basic layer of protection. All the drug companies have to do is whisper that this may be a “terrorist attack” and they are home free.

Before he was voted out of office in 2006, then-senator Bill Frist (R-TN), a physician, drove through a bill that gave drug companies more immunity than any bill ever passed by Congress. The legislation, referred to as “Division E” was tacked to a Defense appropriations bill during the final minutes of the congressional sessions before the Christmas recess. This bill provides at least four sweeping provisions:

1. Immunity from liability for all drugs, vaccines, or biological products deemed as a covered countermeasure against bioterrorism in the event of an outbreak of any kind. The proposal is not only limited to new drugs or vaccines developed under the umbrella of “bioterrorism” or “pandemic” protection. The proposal is so broad that it could include drugs like Tylenol, Advil…and would have applied to Vioxx.

2. Immunity for any product used for any public health emergency declared by the secretary of HHS. The authority to declare an emergency now rests completely in the hands of the secretary of HHS—an appointed, non-medical person who has no accountability to the general public. The president’s hand-picked person that is part of his inner circle will have the power to mandate vaccines and other medications given to the American people.

3. Immunity from accountability. No matter what a drug company does wrong, they are protected. Even if the company’s dirty facility created a batch of contaminated vaccines that resulted in death or injury to thousands of people, the drug company will not be held accountable.

4. Immunity from law suits. A person who suffers any type of loss will be prohibited from suing the drug companies. Vaccine manufacturers have immunity from almost everything, perhaps even murder. The bill provisions provide a mechanism for filing a lawsuit, but the language explicitly prevents frivolous suits by setting a standard for liability more rigid than any known standard of negligence.
In simple terms, if a claim is filed by a plaintiff it can go forward only if the injured party can prove that the company performed an act of “willful misconduct” resulting in an injury or a death. In other words, the injured party would have to prove the vaccine maker intentionally caused him harm.

Division-E goes even one step further. Unbelievably, even if a pharmaceutical company knowingly harms people, the company will be immune from legal prosecution unless the U.S. attorney general initiates “enforcement action” against the drug company in the name of the claimant. This means the U.S. government would have to go to bat for the injured party for the lawsuit to move forward, as unlikely as the current swine flu fiasco being an unplanned pandemic.

New Vaccines Ready to Roll Out

The swine flu outbreak is going to benefit one of the most prolific and successful venture capital firms in the United States: Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers. Share prices have already risen for two of eight public traded companies in the firm's portfolio of Pandemic and Bio Defense investments. BioCryst, up more than 26 percent, to $2.21 per share, and Novavax, maker of viral vaccines, escalated 75 percent to $1.42 per share on the first announcement of the swine flu outbreak in Mexico.

Novavax uses genetic information and "recombinant, virus-like particle technology" to rapidly engineer a vaccine. Its technology has only been through Phase II clinical trials but might be released prematurely. Novavax’s CEO, Rahul Singhvi announced Friday, "There is an emergency authorization avenue that is available that would allow us to use the vaccine in an emergency without further testing." The Division-E provisions would protect the company from all liability.

In the fine print of the Division-E legislation, (available for download at www.DrTenpenny.com so you can read it for yourself), there is a suggestion that a massive, bioterrorist vaccination program could be “voluntary.” Will the media make everyone aware of the one-line provision that potentially gives us the right to refuse?

Will government mandates override State exemption laws? The future is unclear but this has been suggested. Your personal rights are growing very thin and activism has never been more important. A quote by U.S. Representative Ron Paul (R-TX) says it all: “When we give government the power to make medical decisions for us, we, in essence, accept that the state owns our bodies.”

Staying Healthy

Certainly, keeping yourself healthy and protected from all types of flu strains is a priority, now more than ever. Here are some suggestions:

• Good hydration with alkaline water: If you don’t have access to an alkaline water machine, be sure to eat large amounts of alkalinizing, fresh vegetables and fruits such as broccoli, carrots, sprouts, avocados and berries. Here is a site with a great list.
• Sleep: Get at least 8.5 hours per night, every night. Sleep is often overlooked at the key to health. This is simple to do and best of all, it is free.
• Vitamin D: Much has been written on the importance of adequate vitamin D for resisting viral infections. Have your blood tested for 25-OH-vitamin D. Your doctor can order it or you can order it yourself through sites such as www.DirectLabs.com and www.LabSafe.com Your vitamin D level should be at least 50 ng/ml. It is safe to take at least 2000 IU of vitamin D3 per day. With summer coming, you can get your dose of D naturally from sunshine.

• Vitamin C: Humans don’t store vitamin C and under stress, much more is required. Vitamin C is important for fighting viral infections. Take in at least 2000 mg/day for overall immune health.
• Vitamin A: This vitamin is one of the best supporters you can have in your cabinet. Mycel A drops given in juice are easy to take for children and adults of all ages. By taking 5,000 IU/day for 5 days is safe for everyone and will give your immune system a protective boost against all types of viral infections.

While these suggestions are not meant to be all encompassing, these some simple solutions for you and your family.

© 2009 - Sherri Tenpenny - All Rights Reserve
Ellyn

PostTue Apr 28, 2009 1:21 am  Reply with quote  

BENJAMIN FULFORD
April 27, 2009

The release of a US bio-weapon in Mexico was a fatal mistake for the illuminati

The criminally insane owners of the Federal Reserve Board, faced with inevitable bankruptcy, are once again trying to save themselves by creating mayhem. However, by releasing a bio-weapon in Mexico they have most surely lost the support of almost everybody in the alphabet soup agencies and the pentagon.

Their plan to use the pandemic as an excuse for martial law will blow up in their faces. There can be no doubt this was the last straw. It is time to take them down. All patriotic Americans must rise and save their country from the grips of these madmen. The world is watching you America and praying for your success in regaining your freedom.

benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford
mr. jones

PostTue Apr 28, 2009 9:48 pm  Reply with quote  

Thank you Ellyn,

your contributions are pure gold as usual.
Ellyn

April 28, 2009 Comment by Matthew on the Swine Flu Virus PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:21 am  Reply with quote  

Here is an April 28, 2009 comment on the swine flu virus by Matthew. It can be read at:

http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=101&z=2
Bhang

Swine Flu hits Germany PostWed Apr 29, 2009 4:51 pm  Reply with quote  

http://www.upi.com/Emerging_Threats/2009/04/29/Swine-flu-has-reached-Germany/UPI-16601241011725/

BERLIN, April 29 (UPI) -- Three Germans are infected with the swine flu first detected in Mexico, officials from Germany's disease control center said Wednesday.

The infected people, one man and two women in their 20s and 30s, are tourists who recently returned from Mexico, according to officials from the Robert Koch Institute. The patients, who have been isolated in hospitals in Hamburg and Bavaria, are in stable condition.

German health authorities are currently testing several more suspected cases all over the country.

Meanwhile, public concern over an outbreak of the swine flu in Germany remains high.

Doctors at Frankfurt Airport boarded a plane Tuesday with 263 passengers who had arrived from Mexico, German daily Bild reports.

The doctors inspected two passengers who had alerted crew members because they had shown flu-like symptoms during the flight. Both cases proved to be false alarms.

Bild said roughly 9,000 German tourists are still vacationing in Mexico, most of them near Cancun. Airlines have vowed to fly them out for free if space permits.

considered a phase 6 global pandemic PostThu Apr 30, 2009 12:06 pm  Reply with quote  

Texas Doctor Claims Swine Flu Cases Far Worse Than Reported

A doctor in Texas claims that swine flu cases are at least ten times worse than officials are letting on, and that hospitals are becoming overwhelmed as the virus has already crossed the threshold to be considered a phase 6 global pandemic.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/texas-doctor-claims-swine-flu-cases-far-worse-than-reported.html

Benjamin Fulford, April 30, 2009 PostFri May 01, 2009 2:36 am  Reply with quote  

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

The Bush bio-weapon attack is failing, laws of nature are prevailing

Benjamin Fulford
April 30, 2009

The bio-weapon released in Mexico and Switzerland and other places by the Bush/Clinton crime gang is not going to lead to a pandemic, a senior bio-weapon researcher says. The researcher, who was part of the team that developed HIV in the 1950’s to 60’s says the Bush/Clinton Nazis have been trying to carry out a mass genocide via disease for 50 years but had failed. HIV, for example was supposed to depopulate Africa but it failed to do so because the dormant period was 28 years.

The reason is the laws of evolution favor weaker versions of a disease so all the bio-weapons have been attenuating, that is getting weaker over time. For example, in the case of bird flu, sick birds cannot fly far so the viruses that let the birds fly the farthest spread further and faster. The same thing is already happening to the “swine flu” bio-weapon. There will be no pandemic despite the desperate efforts of the Bush/Clinton crime family to create panic.

The virus was released in retaliation for dozens of arrests of senior Bush cronies, according to an NSA source.
kathaksung

PostTue May 05, 2009 9:29 pm  Reply with quote  

602. Swine Flu is a bio-attack from Feds (4/30/09)

Feds planed a bio-attack in 4/8 plot. I accurately predicted it on 3/30, eight days before action date. Re:

"596. Bio-attack in the name of pandemic (3/30/09)"

The rehearsal of response to a mock attack(see #594) indicates the Feds may carry out the coming operation with the help of a bio attack. I have said Feds will kill a lot of people in the framed drug case. To cover up the unusual multiple deaths, Feds always planed big event such like war, natural disaster, terror attack to distract.

Here is a news prepared psychologically for that bio-attack:

"New Human Death from Bird Flu
By Tim Johnson McClatchy Newspapers
2/26/2009

Beijing - A handful of new human fatalities from bird flu underscore that the H5N1 virus has become entrenched in some countries, such as China, and that it still could mutate and flare into a global pandemic, U.N. officials said last week.
.......A best-case scenario might cause only 100,000 deaths, he added."

I said Feds had planed a frame case on date when my wife returned from her China trip which was accordance with the missile launching date of N.Korea.(N.Korea set the launching date between 4/4 to 4/Cool I said the Feds may carry out the coming operation with the help of a bio attack. My wife returned on 4/8. She was severely sickened with a flu. She could hardly speak due to the sore throat caused by severe cough. She had to stay home for days before back to work on 4/13 with her voice still broken. That's something never happened before. My wife is a hard working woman. In my memory, she had never asked for a sick leave.

Why hadn't the Feds carried out their 4/8 plan? I think because I accurately revealed their plot. I even referred the news to guess the coming bio-attack was a bird flu (H5N1). The reference news was from China. I always point out Chinese secret police is an accomplice of the Feds in this framed case. And my wife caught the flu during her China trip. Would you say that's another coincidence?

Then why do they revive that bio-attack? I think the pressure from the high ranking is too heavy. Because I also accurately predicted the Iran war. Everything seems to be ready for that war - except the elimination of Kat Hak Sung who revealed the secret. But haven't I predicted the bio-attack of bird flu (H5N1) in advance? To avoid to prove my accuracy, Feds creates another name - Swine Flu (H1N1). New name won't change the reality. Everything shows it's a pre-planed bio-attack. Feds just changed the name of the flu.
kathaksung

PostTue May 19, 2009 12:02 am  Reply with quote  

603. Mexico Flu was part of 4/8 plot (5/8/09)

In recent days I was blocked to access the Internet again for almost three days. I think the main reason is my message #602 reveals the secret of Swine Flu. So if I could not post my message on time, (every five days), then you know something bad is going to happen.

When I say Mexico Flu was part of 4/8 plot, I based on timing. The first death of the Flu, was Adela Maria Gutierrez. She fell ill April 1 with what she thought was a bad cold. She tried aspirin and antibiotics, bed rest and moist towels, but nothing brought down her soaring fever, reduced her aches and pains, or boosted her energy level. Maria Gutierrez went to the hospital April 9. After tests revealed an unusual illness, medical personnel isolated her and notified state and federal official. She died April 13. (Extracted from San Jose Mercury News, 4/29 and 5/1) The timing was accordance to my wife's. My wife caught a flu in later March and early April. The worst time for her was about April 8. If the Feds increases the poison dose, she might have died at same time Gutierrez did. The outbreak of the Mexico Flu would rapidly spread all over the world that would justify my wife's death.

Another similar case took place in a train which crossed Siberia of Russia. The news topic was: "Sudden death of a Chinese female worker, Russia steps up its way to prevent a pandemic." In a train from Far East to Moscow, a young woman's health worsened at night of 4/14. She had a high fever and died next morning. The original diagnosis of Russian doctor was that the woman died of SARS. The response of Russia was strong. They immediately stopped the train, Quarantine the station and isolated the 60 passengers of that coach. The Guarantine released on 4/18 when authority said that the disease was not SARS but an ordinary pneumonia.

Several local Chinese paper reported this news with big article. It also said the mainstream media of Russia made a large quantity of news report on this topic. Caused a nation wide public attention. The unusual reaction of the government may indict the 4/8 plot was a big one. The secret police of China and Russia were involved. If the 4/8 plot carried out successfully, then there was a worldwide "pandemic". The Russia's would have started from that Chinese woman's death on train.

Since the persecution was urgent and in large scale, the next plot probably would be around 5/24 when my nephew will have a wedding party in Boston. My family members will fly from the West coast to the East Coast to attend that party.

604. The death in Mexico is not caused by flu (5/14/09)

The unusual symptom of the flu my wife caught was a severe cough. I had never seen her coughed so badly before. My wife also brought a big box of flu medicine from her China trip. It was a traditional Chinese medicine that was very effective to prevent a flu. So I took some pills. It didn't help me to prevent a flu. I started to cough too. So my wife gave me a bottle of Robitussin. After taking several dose, my cough became worse. I had similar bad cough about three years ago. Here is the description: "There was a severe cough after I ate the meat bought there. The cough was so strong that I couldn't sleep for nights. It lasted several weeks. The poison might be some kind of radiation material (isotope). I had suffered such kind of poisoning before but none was so severe like this one." (422. Poison food and Indian market (7/20/06))

Of course, I stopped to take the medicine. I was afraid it was poisoned. On 4/13, my wife went back to work. The next days she brought home some cookies. I noticed that we all coughed after eating the cookies. I started to realize it was not the flu but the poisoned food that caused the coughing.

I think
1. Feds planed a murder under the cover up of Flu. The poison (I allege it is a kind of isotope) will cause a severe cough. Heavy doze will swollen the lung that leads to the de-function of breath. Feds spread it with flu virus because the flu symptoms will cover up the severe cough caused by poison.

2. Feds may have contaminated the public place (such like restaurant, hospital or bus) with the poison. People may get sick when they having food with their contaminated hand. That's why the media emphasized on washing hand.

3. There is a mystery puzzled experts that why reported deaths have occurred only in Mexico and the confirmed cases elsewhere are mild. I don't believe H1N1 only select Mexicans to kill. It only proves H1N1 is a common flu, easy to spread but generally mild. In this case, it is used to cover up the poison. So when it went to elsewhere, it is mild.

The death mainly took place in Mexico because it's a convenient place picked up for the special operation. La Gloria is the town thought to be the source of the Swine Flu. Quote, "The village has many immigrants in the U.S.. Mexican epidemiologists say one theory is that someone who had been in the U.S. brought the virus back to the community." (Mercury News, 4/29)

This someone is the special operative(s) who poisoned the route he (they) went, to create a panic for the 4/8 case.

4. Quote, "New flu cases leveling off, Mexico says
By Paul Haven and Nico Price
Associated Press
Friday, May 1, 2009

The health ministry, which earlier said 168 people were believed killed by swine flu in Mexico, on Thursday would only confirm 12 of those deaths and would not say how many were suspected."

Can you interpret this news? It means 168 people died in similar cause. Only 12 found positive with H1N1 virus. (Even though, they were not necessarily died of H1N1) So the cause of the 168 deaths is something else. Now you can imagine what is it.
Ellyn

PostTue May 19, 2009 8:52 pm  Reply with quote  

Here is some more information on the "swine" flu and the fraudulent "flu vaccine" from IAHF.COM:

ASSISTANCE NEEDED TO EDUCATE MASSES TO OPPOSE THE COMING PLANNED GENOCIDE

GEORGIA GUIDESTONES GENOCIDE MSSG: 12 OUT OF 13 OF US ARE TO BE EXTERMINATED........ FRAUDULENT "FLU VACCINE" AN ORCHESTRATED "PANDEMIC" & MARTIAL LAW ARE THE INTENDED NWO CONTROL MECHANISMS...... WE CAN, AND MUST ALERT ENOUGH PEOPLE TO STOP THIS!!

http://www.ymlp167.com/pubarchive_show_message.php?jham+2274
kathaksung

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 11:11 pm  Reply with quote  

Swine Flu is hoax, but martial law is too real.

Quote, "10 Jun 2009
http://www.legitgov.org/

19 U.S. airports to be quarantine sites in pandemic --In the event of a pandemic, flights would be rerouted to Miami International Airport and 18 other major U.S. airports, according to plans by the CDC. 10 Jun 2009 Miami International Airport and 18 other major American airports have been lined up to handle a future pandemic that could require them to quarantine international flights. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has set up stand-by quarantine/screening facilities at the 19 airports to which all flights from affected countries would be diverted. In the event of the highest-level alert, all flights to Fort Lauderdale from pandemic-affected countries could be rerouted to Miami, Atlanta, Houston or somewhere else.

Swine flu cases in Australia could force WHO to declare pandemic 10 Jun 2009 The World Health Organization is "very, very close: to declaring an official swine flu pandemic, after a sharp spike in cases in several countries, including Australia. The WHO has so far left its six-level pandemic alert scale unchanged at phase five, signalling that a pandemic is "imminent." But a swift increase in cases in the southeastern Australian state of Victoria could prompt the organisation to declare its first pandemic in four decades.

City Says 12 Flu Victims Died, but the Ill May Total 500,000 11 Jun 2009 New York City officials on Wednesday reported the deaths of three more people with swine flu, and estimated that more than half a million New Yorkers may have become sick from the virus. The latest deaths bring the city’s total to 12 since the outbreak began in late April. The city also announced 102 new hospitalizations since its last report on Monday, bringing the total hospitalizations to 530.

New Orleans mayor released from China quarantine 10 Jun 2009 New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin has been released from quarantine in Shanghai following a swine flu scare, his office said Wednesday. Nagin, who was detained Sunday after a fellow passenger on his flight fell ill with a suspected case of swine flu, missed several meetings in the Chinese business hub due to the quarantine, spokesman James Ross told AFP.

Readying Americans for Dangerous, Mandatory Vaccinations --Around $6 billion or more will be spent to develop, produce, and stockpile vaccines and other drugs to counteract claimed bioterror agents. By Stephen Lendman 10 Jun 2009 At least three US federal laws should concern all Americans and suggest what may be coming - mandatory vaccinations for hyped, non-existent threats, like H1N1 (Swine Flu). Vaccines and drugs like Tamiflu endanger human health but are hugely profitable to drug company manufacturers. The Project BioShield Act of 2004 (S. 15) became law on July 21, 2004...The Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act slipped under the radar when George Bush signed it into law as part of the 2006 Defense Appropriations Act (HR 2863). It lets the HHS Secretary declare any disease an epidemic or national emergency requiring mandatory vaccinations. [See: DoD to carry out 'military missions' during pandemic, WMD attack and DoD to 'augment civilian law' during pandemic or bioterror attack.]

http://www.legitgov.org/#breaking_news
Ellyn

Swine Flu Vaccination Poses Serious Threat to Your Health PostSun Jun 21, 2009 1:41 am  Reply with quote  

http://blogs.healthfreedomalliance.org/blog/2009/06/17/swine-flu-vaccination-poses-serious-threat-to-your-health/

Swine Flu Vaccination Poses Serious Threat to Your Health
Filed Under Pandemic, Vaccines
June 17, 2009

Global Research 13 June: It looks like governments around the world will either force these vaccinations on the public or launch a massive propaganda campaign to trick you into submitting to a jab. If they attempt to force these untested and essentially experimental vaccinations on you, cite the Nuremberg Code, which states: “The voluntary consent of the human subject is essential.” No experimental vaccine should be “conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur, except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as a subjects.

Associated Press 16 June 2009

Schools are being put on notice that they might even be turned into shot clinics. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said Tuesday she is urging school superintendents around the country to spend the summer preparing for that possibility. No decision has been made yet on whether and how to vaccinate millions of Americans against the new flu strain that the World Health Organization last week formally dubbed a pandemic, meaning it now is circulating the globe unchecked. But the U.S. is pouring money into development of a vaccine in anticipation of giving at least some people the shots.

ATTENTION, Please: The WHO has declared swine flu (N1H1) pandemic. This will probably imply governmental demands for universal mass vaccinations under penalty for not complying. Flu vaccine contains squalene oil as an adjuvant.

Micropaleontologist Dr. Viera Scheibner conducted research into the adverse effects of adjuvants in vaccines and wrote: Squalene “contributed to the cascade of reactions called “ Gulf War syndrome. GIs developed arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, rashes, photosensitive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, non-healing skin lesions, aphthous ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, anti-thyroid effects, anaemia, elevated ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, deadly Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Raynaud’s phenomenon with paroxysms of lack of blood in fingers and toes in fingers and toes, Sjorgren’s syndrome with blurred vision, chronic diarrhea, night sweats and low-grade fever.”

Wikipedia A study linking squalene, as experimental vaccine adjuvant, to individuals with the clinical signs of Gulf War syndrome was published in 2002. A U.S. Federal Judge ruled that there was good cause to believe aqualene to be harmful, and he ordered the Pentagon to stop administering it in October 2004.

Something peculiar is going on: The Bilderberg meeting wanted to appoint the WHO as the Health Ministry of the UN world government. Now an unprecedented hype is taking place: A non-existing risk of a pandemic flu is being blown up out of all proportions by the WHO – and without any measures being taken! Does this New World Order organisation with a very dubious reputation (its first director was Brock Chisholm – founder of the World Federation for Mental Hygiene, which has scuppered our culture) play a trump card to promote itself in the New World Order? It might be inspired by looking at the successes based on lies like the climate lie, the home made terrorism, and now the also home made financial crisis as for financial gains and promotion of the New World Order. Then the conclusion that you can really achieve great results in terms of world government by mendacious scaremongering seems inevitable!!

The WHO declares the first pandemic in the 21. century
Reuters 11 June 2009 The World Health Organization declared the first flu pandemic of the 21st century on Thursday, urging countries to shore up defenses against the virus which is “not stoppable” but has proved mainly mild so far. However the WHO imposed no restrictions on travels or contacts between people.

“Moving to pandemic phase six level does not imply we will see an increase in the number of deaths or very severe cases.The WHO recommended drugmakers stay on track to complete production of seasonal influenza vaccine for the northern hemisphere’s next winter in the next two weeks. Each year, normal flu kills up to 500,000 people and infects millions.

The Times 11 June 2009: So far it has caused relatively mild, cold-like symptoms with headaches and vomiting, with only 141 deaths among 27,737 cases in 74 countries worldwide since March, In Britain, the number of confirmed cases has risen steadily to 797, with about 40 fresh cases a day.

Deutsche Welle 11 June, 2009: UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon:Our best response is a firm demonstration of global solidarity.”

This pandemic is a hype

The EU sponsored Blogactiv on 06/05/09 quotes the Washington Post of 27 April, 2009 (now removed from the web) “The media hype is not in any scale to the real threat, it can be good entertainment like circus in ancient Rome and a tool to put the common people’s focus on trivialities.”

The following is from an article by Stephen Lendman 10 June 2009 on the Global Research

The industry-run US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) notoriously rushes inadequately tested drugs to market, putting their efficacy and safety into question, and turning those who use them into lab rats. It includes everyone if a mass vaccination is ordered on the mere claim of a public emergency - no proof required.

If mass vaccinations are ordered, millions of Americans may ask: Why have you willfully and maliciously ruined my health?

Dangerous side effects of flu vaccinations due to vaccine adjuvant squalene
Imunologist Dr. Pamela Asa first recognized autoimmune diseases showing up in GIs that mirrored those in lab animals injected with oil formulated squalene adjuvants.

According to Matsumoto, today, “Squalene adjuvants are a key ingredient in a whole new generation of vaccines intended for mass immunization around the globe. Squalene is not just a molecule found in a knee or elbow - it is found throughout the nervous system and the brain.” When injected in the body, the immune system attacks it as an enemy to be eliminated. Eating and digesting squalene isn’t a problem. But injecting it “galvanize(s) the immune system into attacking it, which can produce self-destructive cross reactions against the same molecule in the places where it occurs naturally in the body - and where it is critical to the health of the nervous system.” Once self-destruction begins, it doesn’t stop as the body keeps making the molecule that the immune system is trained to attack and destroy.

Matsumoto says “Squalene is a kind of trigger for (a) real biological weapon,” what Soviet researchers called “a biological time bomb!!” He and Dr. Pam Asa conclude that “Oil adjuvants are the most insidious chemical weapon ever devised,” including ones with squalene. So what American scientists conceived as a vaccine booster (or what’s now being developed in labs) was another ‘nano-bomb,’ instigating chronic, unpredictable and debilitating disease. Using squalene in vaccines is outlandish and criminal.

Gary Matsumoto is a New York-based award-winning investigative journalist. His 2004 book, “Vaccine A: The Covert Government Experiment That’s Killing Our Soldiers and Why GIs are Only the First Victims” took sharp issue with IOM results and the Pentagon’s denial of Gulf War syndrome.

Investigating the shadowy vaccination development world, he discovered US military-employed doctors and scientists conducted secret medical experiments on US citizens in violation of the Nuremberg Code and fundamental medical ethics.

According to Matsumoto, the Pentagon violated these and other standards, betrayed the troops, and the fundamental duty of military and civilian leaders to protect them. Since at least 1987, biowarfare development trumped the welfare of tens of thousands of GIs used as human guinea pigs for inoculation with experimental unlicensed anthrax vaccines containing squalene - administered involuntarily without disclosure of its harmful effects to human health.

Matsumoto wrote:

“The unethical experiments detailed in this book are ongoing, with little prospect of being self-limiting because they have been shielded from scrutiny and public accountability by national security concerns.”

Other research shows that squalene is the experimental anthrax vaccine ingredient that caused devastating autoimmune diseases and deaths for many Gulf War veterans from the US, UK, and Australia,
yet it continues in use today and for new vaccines development in labs.

“There are now data in more than two dozen peer-reviewed scientific papers, from ten different laboratories in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia, documenting that squalene-based adjuvants can induce autoimmune diseases in animals…observed in mice, rats, guinea pigs and rabbits.

Matsumoto’s book includes numerous case studies of GIs afflicted with one or more of the above syndromes, their devastating effects, and the outlandish US government reaction - failing to acknowledge their existence or a connection between them and administered vaccines. Also denying the effects of other toxic Gulf theater exposures (like depleted uranium) as well as withholding meaningful treatments or protocols.

Money above others´health
So why does Washington sanction its use? According to Matsumoto: “scientists in the United States are now literally invested in squalene.

Disturbingly, many of the cutting-edge vaccines currently in development by the NIH and its corporate partners contain squalene in one formulation or another. There is squalene in the prototype recombinant vaccines for HIV, malaria, herpes, influenza (including the swine strain), cytomegalovirus and human papillomavirus.” Some of these “are intended for mass immunization(s) around the globe” and that possibility should terrify everyone enough to refuse any mandate or doctor’s prescription to take them.”

Comment

Now the WHO hype is aimed at provoking mass hysteria over a non existing threat to humanity: Swine flu, a much milder A flu than seasonal flu. Such politically created hoax will probably be associated with mandatory mass vaccinations for no medical reason – but for the enormous profits of the New World order corporations and their “scientists” - as well as for global/political reasons.

The vaccine carries a risk of very serious complications. Firstly we remember the Bayer´s contaminations of products for hemophiliacs with AIDS virus and this year Baxter´s contamination of seasonal flu vaccine with deadly bird flu virus.

However, there is also a very serious problem with the adjuvant of the vaccine: the oil squalene, which is said to have caused the “Gulf Syndrome.”
Is there a connection to the illuminist and self-conceited world elite´s depopulation programme in their bid for their own luciferian “godhood”?

Here is an excerpt of what I wrote on Jan 18, 2009: In the 1990’s the UN’s World Health Organization launched a campaign to vaccinate millions of women in Nicaragua, Mexico and the Philippines between the ages of 15 and 45, allegedly against Tentanus. The vaccine was not given to men or boys!

It was revealed by a Catholic organisation that the Tetanus vaccine contained human Chorionic Gonadotrophin or hCG, a natural hormone which when combined with a tetanus toxoid carrier stimulated antibodies rendering a woman incapable of maintaining a pregnancy. None of the women vaccinated were told.It later came out that the Rockefeller Foundation along with the Rockefeller Population Council , the World Bank (home to CGIAR – a Rockefeller agricultural control organzation), and the United States’ National Institutes of Health had been involved. In addition, the Government of Norway, the host to the Svalbard Doomsday Seed Vault , donated $41 million to develop the special abortive Tetanus vaccine. Global Research 11 June 2009: ‘A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.’ – Ted Turner to Audubon Magazine, 1996.

Motives for this pandemic hype

Do I have to reiterate that bilderbergers and CFRs like the former US Defence Secretaries Donald Rumsfeld and George Shultz have shares in the the Tamiflu-producing corporatin, Gilead, being on its board, Rumsfeld even as chairman 1997–2001? They now have a serious problen: The seasonal H1N1 has mutated into a form that resists the Tamiflu , although it is still susceptible to the Relenza (Glaxo-Smith-Kline) alternative. So, for these greedy New World Order charlatans it is vital to hype a swine flu pandemic. For swine flu virus is susceptible to Tamiflu!!! And the sale of it is now soaring !!

The WHO will now recommend that pharmaceutical companies make swine flu vaccine.The U.S. government has already increased the availability of flu-fighting medicines and authorized $1 billion for developing a new swine flu vaccine. There is big money in this – and big opportunities to promote the WHO to be the health ministry of the New World order UN-government! The Council on Foreign Relations 12 June 2009: “What now kicks in is a greater sense of urgency for the pharmaceutical industry,” says CFR Senior Fellow for Global Health Laurie Garrett

“Now that pandemic has been declared, more and more countries will guarantee that they will purchase vaccine if it is available, and WHO and World Bank will guarantee to purchase for the poorest countries in the world.”

The Irish Times 13 June 2009: It would cost about €80 million to purchase a vaccine against the swine flu.

It had long been predicted that the WHO would declare the swine flu to be a level-six pandemic!!

Dare you let yourself be vaccinated against a harmles flu virus – much less harmful than seasonal flu – by money– and powergrasping New World Order psychopats?

http://euro-med.dk/?p=9152
Committed

PostFri Jun 26, 2009 2:50 am  Reply with quote  

So the question is, what will be the penalty for not taking the vaccinations? No way will I let them poison me or my family. We have everything we need to survive for months; food, water, fuel, electricity, wood for the stove etc. etc. We should be able to have the right to self quarantine without being forced to take their poison or be hauled off to the FEMA camp.

PostWed Jul 29, 2009 1:51 am  Reply with quote  

http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/2009/07/28/military-planning-for-possible-h1n1-outbreak/

Military planning for possible H1N1 outbreak

July 28th, 2009

Posted: 08:21 PM ET

From Barbara Starr

CNN Pentagon Correspondent

WASHINGTON (CNN) — The U.S. military wants to establish regional teams of military personel to assist civilian authorities in the event of a significant outbreak of the H1N1 virus — the swine flu — this fall, according to Defense Department officials.

The proposal is awaiting final approval from Defense Secretary Robert Gates.

The officials would not be identified because the proposal from the U.S. Northern Command’s Gen. Victor Renuart has not been approved by the secretary.

PostWed Jul 29, 2009 2:02 am  Reply with quote  

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20090718/D99GH8580.html

Legal immunity set for swine flu vaccine makers

Jul 17, 8:15 PM (ET)

By MIKE STOBBE

ATLANTA (AP) - The last time the government embarked on a major vaccine campaign against a new swine flu, thousands filed claims contending they suffered side effects from the shots. This time, the government has already taken steps to head that off.

Vaccine makers and federal officials will be immune from lawsuits that result from any new swine flu vaccine, under a document signed by Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius, government health officials said Friday.

Since the 1980s, the government has protected vaccine makers against lawsuits over the use of childhood vaccines. Instead, a federal court handles claims and decides who will be paid from a special fund.

The document signed by Sebelius last month grants immunity to those making a swine flu vaccine, under the provisions of a 2006 law for public health emergencies. It allows for a compensation fund, if needed.

The government takes such steps to encourage drug companies to make vaccines, and it's worked. Federal officials have contracted with five manufacturers to make a swine flu vaccine. First identified in April, swine flu has so far caused about 263 deaths, according to numbers released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Friday.

The CDC said more than 40,000 Americans have had confirmed or probable cases, but those are people who sought health care. It's likely that more than 1 million Americans have been sickened by the flu, many with mild cases.

The virus hits younger people harder that seasonal flu, but so far hasn't been much more deadly than the strains seen every fall and winter. But health officials believe the virus could mutate to a more dangerous form, or at least contribute to a potentially heavier flu season than usual.

"We do expect there to be an increase in influenza this fall," with a bump in cases perhaps beginning earlier than normal, said Dr. Anne Schuchat, director of the CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.

On Friday, the Food and Drug Administration approved the regular winter flu vaccine, a final step before shipments to clinics and other vaccination sites could begin.

The last time the government faced a new swine flu virus was in 1976. Cases of swine flu in soldiers at Fort Dix, N.J., including one death, made health officials worried they might be facing a deadly pandemic like the one that killed millions around the world in 1918 and 1919.

Federal officials vaccinated 40 million Americans during a national campaign. A pandemic never materialized, but thousands who got the shots filed injury claims, saying they suffered a paralyzing condition called Guillain-Barre Syndrome or other side effects.

"The government paid out quite a bit of money," said Stephen Sugarman, a law professor who specializes in product liability at the University of California at Berkeley.

Vaccines aren't as profitable as other drugs for manufacturers, and without protection against lawsuits "they're saying, 'Do we need this?'" Sugarman said.

The move to protect makers of a swine flu didn't go over well with Paul Pennock, a prominent New York plaintiffs attorney on medical liability cases. The government will likely call on millions of Americans to get the vaccinations to prevent the disease from spreading, he noted.

"If you're going to ask people to do this for the common good, then let's make sure for the common good that these people will be taken care of if something goes wrong," Pennock said.

---

AP Medical Writer Lauran Neergaard contributed to this report from Washington.