Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Overdue intro

Chemtrail Central > Introductions

Author Thread
Avalon2001

Overdue intro PostSun May 03, 2009 2:08 am  Reply with quote  

Hi folks,

Even though I've been posting since I joined a couple of weeks ago, I'd like to share a little of who I am, especially with regard to this issue of chemtrails. I hope you'll bear with me. Wink

Like many of you here, I am a child of the 60s and 70s, a little too young to get involved with anti-Vietnam war protests, but certainly had an understanding of what was going on. With Nixon in office, many of my generation were very upset with the way things were going. Watergate, gas shortages, blackouts, police/military brutality, Kent State, rising prices of everything. I was only on the fringes of the politically involved, but I understood enough to know that I preferred peace and harmony among all people, and that being poor sucked and shouldn't be allowed, and justice, real justice is for all, not just a few who can afford it. Because of those times, I have had deep suspicions of all authority and do question it at every turn, even if it's just internal questioning. Certainly any government, in my view, is suspect of dubious activities at best, and pure evil at worst, especially here in this country!

Over the years, I have turned to spirituality, from Eastern philosophies, Kriya yoga, Wicca, Native American beliefs and practices, esoteric beliefs and practices among many others, and have found many truths from every source I've touched. I have found within my self, my Higher Self, my connection to the Divine, and firmly believe that we are all connected through the Divine regardless of who we are and what we may do or say or think or feel. Each of us is a unique expression of the Divine and all is good! I firmly believe in karma and reincarnation as well as the collective consciousness, and Universal laws of cause and effect with regard to spirituality, and science, of course, to the degree I can understand it (I am no scientist). I try to have an open mind, an open heart and open hands to receive and give. In this regard, I feel I have to say something.

Because I tend to distrust politicians and their minions, the idea of being sprayed with chemicals by the many governments allegedly involved in the program makes perfect sense to me. Certainly in light of the building evidence that population control is on the agenda for the New World Order, the spraying program with whatever chems they're using, or bioengineered viruses they want to spread, just doesn't surprise me at all. However, I've also been reading about contrails as opposed to chemtrails and have to admit that at least some of what we're seeing could be contrails. There is good solid science behind contrail research and should be considered before jumping the gun. I would really like to see someone get a sample of a trail as it's being laid. I would do it myself if I could fly and had a plane!!

I remember as a little girl, looking up and seeing "contrails" and thinking that Micky Mouse (my favorite cartoon at the time) was leaving me messages in the sky. Sometimes they lingered a little bit, mostly not. However, I do not remember seeing anything like what I'm seeing now. Still, contrails can behave the way we're seeing these trails we think are all chemicals. That being said, when there's a big dirty ring around the sun and the blue of the sky gets washed out to gray, and people are picking up stuff that has drifted down after a spray, I am still very suspicious. Not every trail I see is a chemtrail, not every trail I see is a simple contrail. However, since I can't be 100% certain all the time, I have to go with the uncertainty and act even on my suspicions, because if I don't and it really does turn out to be the nasty stuff, I would never be able to rest easily again.

So, I'll keep looking up and reporting what I see in the sky. I will do what I can to educate myself in various aspects of this issue, and if I can take action of any sort, I will do that, too. However, I will have to step back from taking issue with anyone here who expresses a different point of view, a different opinion, a different thought or feeling, from my own. We are all entitled to these things, and I honor, respect and support all of you in that regard.

Be well! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
SALFORD66

PostSun May 03, 2009 10:39 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi Avalon,

Thank you fo introducing yourself. It seems you a very enlightened and a spiritual person. Maybe you can help me or offer some advice. I became aware that things weren't all they seemed some 8 years ago. I took it in my stride and got on with my life. In October 2008 I truly 'woke up' and this year have been suffering from terrible anxiety and just a horrible internal feeling. I would say I am supersensitive but have also always been able to create my own happiness and feeling of wellbeing. I seem to have lost that amidst all this chaos.
Avalon2001

PostMon May 04, 2009 12:50 am  Reply with quote  

Hi Salford66,

Thanks for your comments. I understand your feelings, a little lost and anxious with the horrors that are being exposed in our world right now. I feel that, too, sometimes, and have a good shout to the heavens and a cry to release the built up emotions. I'm not really sure it's all that effective, but it is a release and I say, if it works for ya, do it! Wink

I, too, have found my way to be responsible for my own wellbeing and happiness, not depend or count on anything or anyone else for this. I have meditated, worked with crystals, read Tarot and Animal Spirit cards (for myself only), gone on Vision Quests, fasted, journeyed with various medicines, listened to amazing music, read amazing books, listened to wonderful people and their experiences, and found My Self in all of them, in one form or another.

When I feel most connected to the Divine, I can sort of slip my consciousness into the flow of unconditional Love, the Divine's Love for Me, nonjudgmental, ever present and abundant. There are times when it is just so sweet and I am able then to bring it back into my daily consciousness and think, feel, act and respond from that place of unconditional Love. It colors everything! And every one and every thing become All My Relations. It brings Joy and fulfillilng Happiness in even the simplest things, the flash of a hummingbird's irridescent feathers, the kitties sleeping in the sun, biting into a sweet, juicy mango! Very Happy When I Am in that flow, fear, anxiety, anger, sadness simply dissipates, like a normal contrail!? Wink

We do need to be aware of our world, what's happening around us, it is important and vital for our survival. However, the balance is to feed our souls with whatever brings us Love, Joy and Happiness. For a part of our day, just take the time to give Your Self something sweet and good, if it's just to meditate, pray, walk, or eat something good, read something inspiring, listen to gorgeous music, hug someone, whatever works for you! And know that as you do that, you uplift the world, indeed, the whole Universe, All That Is! Very cool! Cool Be well! Very Happy

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me