Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Interesting Operation off the Bahama's

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
weatherman714

tagged & banned

Interesting Operation off the Bahama's PostTue May 05, 2009 12:33 am  Reply with quote  

This caught my attention this evening. I was looking at the 12 hr loop of the northern hemisphere and saw a nice region of convection in some fairly warm water take on chemtrail signatures and then dissappear. I wasn't sure if I had enough time to check the high resolution visible imagery over the region because of the sunset. Luckily I did and I started probing the region and sure enough, whenever I see blurred imagery, the USAF is there and it's just a matter of examining the satellite photo to pick out what NASA and the DOD failed to blur. We have it!!!! An interesting pattern as well, We have a series of loops this evening! Take a look!

First, look to the east of Flordia and the Bahama's, watch as the convection falls apart and has the chemtrail signatures.

now let's look at some visible imagery around where the USAF sprayed and sure enough we have some interesting cloud shapes. We see two series of loops along with additional blurring from NASA and company in the region.
Enjoy!