Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Big Brother asks: 'Do you have a flush toilet?'

Chemtrail Central > New World Order

Author Thread
Ellyn

Big Brother asks: 'Do you have a flush toilet?' PostSun Jun 14, 2009 5:13 am  Reply with quote  

http://frankneudecker.com/index.php/2009/06/10/big-brother-asks-do-you-have-a-flush-toilet/

Big Brother asks: ‘Do you have a flush toilet?’
By Frank Neudecker

Chelsea Schilling’s article of the same name describes how the federal government, in all its wisdom, wants to know more and more about you and is willing to spend your dollar in finding your inner most secrets.

They are going to ask questions about ” asks about residents’ personal relationships and whether a home has hot and cold running water, a flush toilet, bathing facilities, appliances and phone services. It also asks how many rooms are in a home and what vehicles are used at each household.”

The 2009 American Community Survey, an annual supplement to the decennial Census, asks about residents’ personal relationships as well.

The report states that the “U.S. Constitution allows Americans to be counted for purposes of taxation and political representation”. In fact Article I Section 9 states that “No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or Enumeration herein before directed to be taken.” To understand the only real and true purpose of the census one should read FEDERALIST No. 55, FEDERALIST No. 54, FEDERALIST No. 58, FEDERALIST No. 36, and FEDERALIST No. 43.

The one thing common to them all is other than enumeration for anything other than representation or apportionment of taxes, the census has no other purpose. In quoting U. S. Representative Ron Paul Paul , “The founders never authorized the federal government to continuously survey the American people. More importantly, they never envisioned a nation where the people would roll over and submit to every government demand. The American Community Survey is patently offensive to all Americans who still embody that fundamental American virtue, namely a healthy mistrust of government. ”

So do you have to answer the questions…. well according to the United States Census Bureau Yes, you are required by law to respond — honestly.

Title 13, Section 221 (Census, Refusal or neglect to answer questions; false answers) of the United States Code reads:

•(a) Whoever, being over eighteen years of age, refuses or willfully neglects, when requested by the Secretary, or by any other authorized officer or employee of the Department of Commerce or bureau or agency thereof acting under the instructions of the Secretary or authorized officer, to answer, to the best of his knowledge, any of the questions on any schedule submitted to him in connection with any census or survey provided for by subchapters I, II, IV, and V of chapter of this title, applying to himself or to the family to which he belongs or is related, or to the farm or farms of which he or his family is the occupant, shall be fined not more than $100.
•(b) Whoever, when answering questions described in subsection (a) of this section, and under the conditions or circumstances described in such subsection, willfully gives any answer that is false, shall be fined not more than $500.
•(c) Notwithstanding any other provision of this title, no person shall be compelled to disclose information relative to his religious beliefs or to membership in a religious body.
(U.S. citizens living outside the United States are not required to respond to the census.)

In other words, you can be fined up to $100 for not answering and up to $500 for lying on the census form.

So far the Census Bureau has offered no indication that it actually intends to charge violators or impose these fines, but if you fail to complete and return a Census 2000 questionnaire, a census-taker will be paying you a visit.

According to the Census Bureau, “Even though Census 2000 will make an unprecedented effort to encourage everyone to mail back a completed questionnaire, some people will not respond, and a census-taker must personally contact these households.”

So what do you do…. as a private citizen?

Well I take the advice of a fellow Ron Paul supporter:

So when I get the census forms, I fill out the first question (the one asking how many people live at my home), then paste a copy of Article 1, Section 2 of the Constitution right below that, along with a statement that I have fulfilled my duty as a citizen by helping them enumerate, and I’m not required to answer any more questions.

Never heard a peep from the Census bureau for doing this.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 10th, 2009 at 11:00 AM and is filed under Government. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.