Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Video: 9/11 Missing Links -- A Must Watch Documentary

Chemtrail Central > 911

Author Thread
Ellyn

Video: 9/11 Missing Links -- A Must Watch Documentary PostWed Jul 01, 2009 7:05 am  Reply with quote  

Video: 9/11 Missing Links – A Must Watch Documentary

June 30, 2009

Now you will discover the definitive truth about 9/11 and learn why even the most popular movies on the subject have failed to address the evidence exhaustively presented in this video. The facts will make it abundantly clear that the so-called 9/11 “Truth” movement has been infiltrated and is ultimately controlled by the same criminal group who masterminded the attacks. As they say, ‘if you want to control the dissent you lead the dissent.’ Utilizing evidence from the FBI, CIA, NSA, US Armed Forces Intelligence sectors, Foreign Intelligence organizations, local law enforcement agencies and independent investigators, Missing Links goes where no other 9/11 video has dared to.

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/06/30/video-911-missing-links-a-must-watch-documentary/
Gort519

PostWed Jul 01, 2009 8:16 pm  Reply with quote  

After clicking your posted link, if you click the Video: 9-11 The Missing Link – Full Movie link on the pakalert site, then click the *****Download Movie For Free: Click Here***** link to download the movie, you get "Not Found. The requested URL /Videos/MLV3.mp4 was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request." error messages. Question
Ellyn

PostWed Jul 01, 2009 8:54 pm  Reply with quote  

I just checked, and I didn't click "Download Movie for free." First I clicked "Click Here to Watch Movie." Then I just clicked "Press Play Below To Watch Movie" and it started automatically. I had to deal with some starts and stops throughout the video (which is quite long) due to some "catching up" process, but the stops weren't very long each time. Toward the middle and end, the stops were further apart.
marklookingup

PostWed Jul 01, 2009 11:15 pm  Reply with quote  

I did what Ellen did and it worked just fine.