Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Big Brother goes cashless on E-470 Colorado

Chemtrail Central > New World Order

Author Thread
WECWATURDOIN

Big Brother goes cashless on E-470 Colorado PostThu Jul 02, 2009 8:21 pm  Reply with quote  

http://www.e-470.com/

Moving Into The Cashless Society

All of the cash lanes will be converted to the new system, with no employees needed to man the booths.
Avalon2001

PostTue Jul 14, 2009 4:45 am  Reply with quote  

I lived in that area for a while (1995-2001). I remember throwing coins into the toll booth only once or twice during that time on a partciular stretch of 470. I also used to travel this road for in a very short stretch of area time to time and didn't come across any toll facility at that time. It wouldn't surprise me a bit that Colorado would implement this plan.

I believe they've done something similar in Massachusetts. While I was there recently, my other sister had rented a car and it had a device attached to the windshield, that when opened, it would include the toll fees to the rental car bill at the end of her rental use. Massachusetts has many toll roads, actually the whole East coast does, I think. So sure, this would be a very handy thing supposedly for all involved, the government agencies, the travelers, etc. But somehow, I think a lot of folks would forego paying that particular bill, or conveniently forget to! If so, then it's back to the drawing board for the agencies! (sigh) Oh well...!? If they insist on toll roads, let's (wo)man them properly (supplying jobs) and keep the roads paid for and maintained (with real improvements and people doing actual work). Otherwise, leave us the frell alone!

I don't know about you, but I have certainly noticed the many cameras on overhead light fixtures on the roads, at intersections, exit and entrance ramps, etc. Big Brother is keeping an eye on us! Lower your visors and wear your sunglasses, people, at any time of day or night! Smile, you're on candid camera!? Rolling Eyes

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me